Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

He will probably stand in Mid Bedfordshire by - election. 

If he did that with enough notice I reckon we could see a Martin Bell style candidate. 

• Like 1

Both Trump and Poundland Trump fall on the same day.

Says he's been forced out. Not sure how that tallies. 10+ day suspension gives option of recall election. He could stand in said election and hold his seat. If he lost his seat then it would be because the voters of Uxbridge and South Ruislip were sick of having a lying, money-grabbing shit on an international speaking tour as their local MP. Which is their prerogative. No one's forcing you out, they're voting you out you self-centred pillock.

• Like 3

To spend more time with Dorries, his three syllable shite and his sports bra. (This is what happens when you have an afternoon off for drinks).

Cuckoo, cuckoo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thoughts with Laura K****sberg at this difficult time.

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

He will probably stand in Mid Bedfordshire by - election. 

They've already said they won't have him. 

It's a local by-election, for local candidates...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TQR said:

Thoughts with Laura K****sberg at this difficult time.

She may not know, her head is probably stuck a long way up his a***.

• Like 1

IMG_7943.thumb.jpeg.00a7996aeea7ad2eeafdc23bc4be8fe4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Notable that whilst his predictable political mates come out with the usual smokescreen hurling accusations at committee members, the press etc. and present this as the downfall of a hero, the Deathlist posters respond with utter indifference. 

It's a feature of our best news coverage that impartiality translates as allowing opposing sides significant time to outline their positions, I'm thinking on the back of the lack of thread action that maybe the prevailing national mood is boredom with the whole shitshow, and the occasional suggestion of when and how Boris might come back won't prove very accurate. Tories - likely in opposition next time round - will likely want to regroup round new talent and new ideas, any die-hards holding out for Boris will likely get shouted down by those keen on looking electable in future, and politics and the concerns of politics will move on, quite possibly to being bothered about how trustworthy certain individuals prove to be. Apart from owt else, barring a miracle for their cause it'll become harder and harder for those central to Brexit to argue it was a good idea that benefitted us all (the current take being that the original instigators blame those who took over for botching the delivery - but Boris has too much of his considerable hide in the game to be able to squeeze out of that.)

I'm a Celebrity...beckons then, followed by a winning turn as Widow Twankey, or summat

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Notable that whilst his predictable political mates come out with the usual smokescreen hurling accusations at committee members, the press etc. and present this as the downfall of a hero, the Deathlist posters respond with utter indifference. 

It's a feature of our best news coverage that impartiality translates as allowing opposing sides significant time to outline their positions, I'm thinking on the back of the lack of thread action that maybe the prevailing national mood is boredom with the whole shitshow, and the occasional suggestion of when and how Boris might come back won't prove very accurate. Tories - likely in opposition next time round - will likely want to regroup round new talent and new ideas, any die-hards holding out for Boris will likely get shouted down by those keen on looking electable in future, and politics and the concerns of politics will move on, quite possibly to being bothered about how trustworthy certain individuals prove to be. Apart from owt else, barring a miracle for their cause it'll become harder and harder for those central to Brexit to argue it was a good idea that benefitted us all (the current take being that the original instigators blame those who took over for botching the delivery - but Boris has too much of his considerable hide in the game to be able to squeeze out of that.)

I'm a Celebrity...beckons then, followed by a winning turn as Widow Twankey, or summat

Very little indifference, I’d say, but maybe a little fatigue. This has had a fair few mentions in extra-curricular, but not here because of one or two people who might be upset. But fuck it, you’ve opened the doors here, so let’s share some more thoughts (sorry, one or two people).

Only one MP has ever been recommended a parliamentary suspension longer than this Honking Pudding, and that was the guy who offered to buy cocaine for prostitutes he was seeing. Honking Pudding showed contempt for the (majority Tory!) committee, for parliament and in so doing for the public, and was too narcissistic and cowardly to face up to this.

All these whatabouters and sycophants and people who put their fingers in their ears and/or dribbled out some faux rage when people accurately accused him of being a serial liar who is demonstrably, dangerously unfit for office, whether they be his colleagues, the 90% hideously right wing ghoulish press or even people who’d still even consider backing the current Tory party (who are no better now than when they were under the disgusting old albino gorilla we’re talking about here), I hope your boiled heads find a big pile of ice very soon and don’t emerge for a very long time.

It should be a delight to see this utter stain on society finally being held accountable for at least a part of his lamentable tenure as PM. But the overwhelming feeling is anger. Anger that he will shamble away from actually facing serious consequences. Anger that so many people fell for his shtick, and became sucked in to this cult to such a degree they will shun reality and do everything they can to either defend his hideous actions or continue them on.

I hope this is the last we hear of him until his pending heart attack is put on snooze no longer.

• Like 2

BBC News updating as we go

Highlights include the Covid bereaved demanding an apology

Calls for him to pay back a £245k legal bill run up building a "defence" for the shitshow he managed on our behalf

A few of the predictable supporters rubbishing the findings 

and

Parliament gets to vote on this report on Monday - which also happens to be his birthday, maybe he'll get 59 candles on top of a honking pudding, or summat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-65876914

It's interesting how much lower prominence this issue and lower outrage at the perpetrator  is on the Daily Mail website compares to the energy and fury they expend on many other more minor issues and transgressions by other people. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's interesting how much lower prominence this issue and lower outrage at the perpetrator  is on the Daily Mail website compares to the energy and fury they expend on many other more minor issues and transgressions by other people. 

Starmer‘s curry that didn’t break any rules got TWELVE front pages from the Daily Mail.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TQR said:

Starmer‘s curry that didn’t break any rules got TWELVE front pages from the Daily Mail.

Another example- a possible post election agreement in the event of a hung parliament between the Labour Party and Liberal Democrats is a dirty deal but a  post election arrangement in a hung parliament between the Conservatives and the DUP is in the best interests of the country etc etc 

I'm not naive enough to expect national newspapers to not have a slight bias or political preference but I don't expect them to be so blatant about it as to be an obvious clear hypocritical joke unworthy of being taken seriously. 

• Like 3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm not naive enough to expect national newspapers to have a slight bias or political preference but I don't expect them to be so blatant about it as to be an obvious clear hypocritical joke unworthy of being taken seriously. 

It’s incredible, isn’t it, how these Tory fuckwits complain that a “remoaner conspiracy” or, the new favourite, a “left-wing blob” are either pulling the strings and therefore to blame for the cataclysmic damage the Tories have caused to this country, or they’re the ones orchestrating a “witch hunt” against them or indeed seeing Johnson sent down by a “kangaroo court”. 90% of the press is Tory, the Tories have a majority in Parliament and even in the privileges committee, and the Tories have had 5 PMs straight in 13 years, at least 2 of which are to blame for the further asphyxiation of this country that is Brexit. But yeah, they’re the ones hard done by if you believe what you read in the (majority of) papers.

Even the BBC have been taken over by them: a Tory candidate director-general, major Tory donor and Johnson loan facilitator chairman (soon departing, thankfully), Tory supporter and wife of Tory advertiser hosting their flagship politics show and one of Johnson’s biggest tummy ticklers Laura Kuenssberg hosting the other one on Sunday.

Johnson’s cronies and (ex-)colleagues have metastasised to every corner of our miserable excuse of a country and it’s going to take a fucking lot of radiotherapy to do what we urgently need to do and zap them all to fuck.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall of history lessons in secondary schools and colleges in 50+ years time when students are reading all about this sorry charade in textbooks and wondering how the fuck we got to this.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

It’s incredible, isn’t it, how these Tory fuckwits complain that a “remoaner conspiracy” or, the new favourite, a “left-wing blob” are either pulling the strings and therefore to blame for the cataclysmic damage the Tories have caused to this country, or they’re the ones orchestrating a “witch hunt” against them or indeed seeing Johnson sent down by a “kangaroo court”. 90% of the press is Tory, the Tories have a majority in Parliament and even in the privileges committee, and the Tories have had 5 PMs straight in 13 years, at least 2 of which are to blame for the further asphyxiation of this country that is Brexit. But yeah, they’re the ones hard done by if you believe what you read in the (majority of) papers.

Even the BBC have been taken over by them: a Tory candidate director-general, major Tory donor and Johnson loan facilitator chairman (soon departing, thankfully), Tory supporter and wife of Tory advertiser hosting their flagship politics show and one of Johnson’s biggest tummy ticklers Laura Kuenssberg hosting the other one on Sunday.

Johnson’s cronies and (ex-)colleagues have metastasised to every corner of our miserable excuse of a country and it’s going to take a fucking lot of radiotherapy to do what we urgently need to do and zap them all to fuck.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall of history lessons in secondary schools and colleges in 50+ years time when students are reading all about this sorry charade in textbooks and wondering how the fuck we got to this.

My attitude to the Old Etonian clown was always

calm-down-dear-it-s-only-the-pm.png&f=1&

He's totally fucked now and you will be too if continue to post political shite.

Just fuck off, you sad wanker.

• Facepalm 4

34 minutes ago, Kenny said:

He's totally fucked now and you will be too if continue to post political shite.

Oh yeah? And what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

9 hours ago, Kenny said:

My attitude to the Old Etonian clown was always

Just fuck off, you sad wanker.

9 hours ago, TQR said:

Meme: "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

*Trigger warning for Kenny*

It seems the only way the Daily Mail can appear as if they haven’t been made to look like cunts for portraying this lying charlatan as if he has even a minute shred of integrity is to offer him a weekly column, so they’ve done just that.

Problem is, Boris Johnson did not, as is the rule for all ministers who’ve left govt in the last two years, notify the Advisory Committee of Business Appointments of his new high-six-figure role.

But, y’know, it’s churlish to expect him to abide by the same rules that apply to everyone else.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, TQR said:

What a sad wanker!

Go fuck yourself!

:lol::lol:

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, TQR said:

*Trigger warning for Kenny*

It seems the only way the Daily Mail can appear as if they haven’t been made to look like cunts for portraying this lying charlatan as if he has even a minute shred of integrity is to offer him a weekly column, so they’ve done just that.

Problem is, Boris Johnson did not, as is the rule for all ministers who’ve left govt in the last two years, notify the Advisory Committee of Business Appointments of his new high-six-figure role.

But, y’know, it’s churlish to expect him to abide by the same rules that apply to everyone else.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck about politics, politicians and thick cunts who are obsessed with them.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck about politics, politicians and thick cunts who are obsessed with them.

Yet here you are.

• Like 2

Just now, Toast said:

Yet here you are.

Yet here you are back trolling anyone who takes the piss out of the sad obsessives on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

44 minutes ago, Kenny said:

What a sad wanker!

Go fuck yourself!

:lol::lol:

So, you’re doing nothing about it then?

You’ve as much backbone as a chocolate eclair. (I’d say a Rishi Sunak but I wouldn’t want you to start cry-wanking again)