themaninblack

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I thought maggots came out of Apples not faggots.

Sorry....

WTF? Did you put on your favourite Doctor Who outfit this morning without realising a bad wash had rendered it the exact same bunch of colours as Roy Chubby Brown's on-stage gear?

:scratchhead: Are you an American?

Sorry....

WTF? Did you put on your favourite Doctor Who outfit this morning without realising a bad wash had rendered it the exact same bunch of colours as Roy Chubby Brown's on-stage gear?

That was Colin Baker's costume, wasn't it?

• Like 1

Sorry....

That was Colin Baker's costume, wasn't it?

Yeah thats what I was thinking hahaha

Two gay guys thrown to their deaths off a 100 feet high building by ISIS.

They're enjoying themselves, I see. And it's not just us evil christian dogs they're after. This won't go away soon.

regards,

Hein

Gay Byrne gets more than he bargained for.

• Like 2

They're enjoying themselves, I see. And it's not just us evil christian dogs they're after. This won't go away soon.

regards,

Hein

Another one.

• Angry 1

Not sure whether this is meaningful insight or stating the bleeding obvious but Evan Davies says Gay people take more drugs

Most gay people I know are uber health freaks and kick up a real fuss if you light up a cigarette in their vicinity, and the only "drugs" they take are mineral and vitamin supplements. So I'm not sure what research Evan Davies has done to prove this statement, or where his definition of "drugs" begins.

Not sure whether this is meaningful insight or stating the bleeding obvious but Evan Davies says Gay people take more drugs

Most gay people I know are uber health freaks and kick up a real fuss if you light up a cigarette in their vicinity, and the only "drugs" they take are mineral and vitamin supplements. So I'm not sure what research Evan Davies has done to prove this statement, or where his definition of "drugs" begins.

Most gay people I know smoke like chimneys and drink like fishes.

Actually, that applies to the straight people I know as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe this is a coded confessional. In the vein of I have a friend who is a bit fat....

regards,

Hein

Another one.

Yet again...

• Angry 1

Mikki Nicholson, UK and European Scrabble champion kills herself by jumping in front of a train after being taunted at for her transsexuality:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikki-nicholson-transgender-scrabble-champion-5566289

Transsexuality scoring 24, plus 50 seeing as she cleared her board once and for all.

SC

Mikki Nicholson, UK and European Scrabble champion kills herself by jumping in front of a train after being taunted at for her transsexuality:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikki-nicholson-transgender-scrabble-champion-5566289

She sounds trainsgender.

SC

I know some people like trains almost to a sexual degree, but to identify as a train is new to me...

On the other hand, of course, I had to check what the difference between transgender and transsexuality is, and transgender (?) theorists say there is "no meaningful difference":

http://www.transawareness.org/what-is-the-difference-between-transgender-and-transsexual.html