Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Guilty on all 12 counts of indecent assault.

Then I guess his career and royalty payments are dead.

Then I guess his career and royalty payments are dead.

His death, and that of his wife, have also probably been brought forward by this. DL 2015, surely.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

fucking hell .he's as good as dead :shock2:

I Didn't think he would get found guilty of all counts. I'm guessing they will strip him of his knighthoods quickly too and you won't see Rolf paints the Queen on your TV ever again lol.

If max Clifford got 8 years for eight counts then rolf will easy get over 10 years .

Well we will find out in the next few days if he does suicide.

Sentencing is this Friday - that gives him 3 days to sit and stew about the rest of his life in prison and whether the "alternative" is more appealing!

Guest Guest

Rolf will soon be singing a new song in cell block H..

I'm Jake the nonce, with 2 broken legs... :mellow:

That is a shock. And deep down I am really sad that it's true. You never can tell, can you?

Not belittling in any way what their victims have suffered, but the one thing that we, the good public, have to miss out on when these celebs are finally found guilty of their vile crimes is their contribution to the world of entertainment. You never hear a Gary Glitter song played any more. We'll never again get to see when it was fixed for those boy scouts to eat their lunch on a rollercoaster, with the fat one throwing his drink everywhere... And now, we'll never hear "Two Little Boys" on the radio at Christmas again.

Oh well, every cloud...

• Like 4

Guest Guest

And now, we'll never hear "Two Little Boys" on the radio at Christmas again.

Oh well, every cloud...

One delicious irony is that Maggie Thatcher claimed that was her all time favourite song :rolleyes:

That is a shock. And deep down I am really sad that it's true. You never can tell, can you?

Not belittling in any way what their victims have suffered, but the one thing that we, the good public, have to miss out on when these celebs are finally found guilty of their vile crimes is their contribution to the world of entertainment. You never hear a Gary Glitter song played any more. We'll never again get to see when it was fixed for those boy scouts to eat their lunch on a rollercoaster, with the fat one throwing his drink everywhere... And now, we'll never hear "Two Little Boys" on the radio at Christmas again.

Oh well, every cloud...

I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't bothered to help Rolf up off the floor when he was dragged off stage at the London Forum in Kentish Town some 20 years ago.

The song "Six White Boomers" was one of my favourite as a child, my gran even bought a couple of his albums for me as presents.

Hmmmm, not good, not good at all. Savile, Glitter, sure but Rolf? Just goes to show how much we don't know about public figures...

• Like 1

Nothing like being topical, but Rolf has replaced Eli Wallach on our pub RIP, effective as from midnight tonight. The only worry is that we now have Messrs. Hall, Clifford and now Rolfie on the list and I think that 3 paedophiles is enough

Oh well, every cloud...

Well, surprisingly one was heard on the telly about a week ago!

And it was .... I kid you not .... "Do You Wanna Touch Me" :o:lol:

It was in 'Dancing Queen', a romantic comedy starring Rik Mayall and Helena Bonham Carter. Helena played a stripper, and that was the song she performed to on the Rik character's stag do. I thought it was marvellous that no politically correct busybody had got at it and dubbed another track over it.

Oh well, every cloud...

I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't bothered to help Rolf up off the floor when he was dragged off stage at the London Forum in Kentish Town some 20 years ago.

The song "Six White Boomers" was one of my favourite as a child, my gran even bought a couple of his albums for me as presents.

Dragged off stage? What's this all about then?

51ga-tO5AuL._.jpg

"Many activity features for children by ROLF Himself" So, we were warned, then?

• Like 5

Oh well, every cloud...

He was dragged off stage by a group of drunken students. I was stood close by and helped him back on his feet.

• Like 1

Oh well, every cloud...

He was dragged off stage by a group of drunken students. I was stood close by and helped him back on his feet.

Before or after he groped the female ones?

• Like 2

Oh well, every cloud...

Before or after he groped the female ones?

He didn't get a chance to grope anyone. He was caught by surprise than anything.

• Like 1

My mate played on the session for his hit version of Stairway to Heaven. It was a shit job, the music is in the key of C but Rolf kept slipping into A minor.

Oh, aye, there's my coat.

• Like 2

They were saying on the television just now that Rolf may face trial on additional charges later on. :o

Wonder how much an autographed photo or picture is worth now?

I do think it's about time they introduced anonymity for defendants during the trial.

I wonder how much The Sun paid the reliable source of one person for that feature?

• Like 1

I wonder how much The Sun paid the reliable source of one person for that feature?

I wonder if it was Peter Sutcliffe?

• Like 1