Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

I reckon he'll get 5 years...

Good shout, should've got double really. There's a chance he might even get out now.

Guest Guest

apparntately an angry mob have pelted the van taking Rolf to Wandsworth prison with eggs shouting 'filthy pedo' . to be expected i suppose

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- Harris sentence has been appealed as 'unduly lenient' and is likely to be increased in the next few weeks !

Bugger, you just beat me to it.

So Rolf moves from a big house by the Thames to a bigger house by the Wandle.

He'll get 10 years and 3 months if they make his sentences non-concurrent.

He'll be dead within 3 years anyhow.

Rolfs wife and daughter have both collapsed in tears.Rolf led away shouting and protesting innocence.It's a pretty ugly scene :"(

His wife wasn't even at the sentencing you twat, fuck off and go touch your mum in the ass or summat.

This is uncomfortable reading http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/?news_id=37470

• Like 2

Hopefully sooner than that.

I'm hoping he will be dead in jan 2015 as he is going on my DDP 2015 list.

I might put him on mine too

I'm hoping his wife pegs it before Hogmanay, as I've got her as a unique pick on this year's list :D

I'm hoping his wife pegs it before Hogmanay, as I've got her as a unique pick on this year's list :D

The Harris family all seem a bit suss to me. I wonder if they're a bit...you know...close.

The Harris family all seem a bit suss to me. I wonder if they're a bit...you know...close.

I'm not sure Bindi is involved in all of that, I've often wondered if Alwen knew but just turned a blind eye to all of it and just didn't want to process what was really going on or if she was totally oblivious to everything.

I was almost right when I said 6 years, but he went on our RIP list as and from July 1st and my wife has been unlucky enough to have drawn him.

Guest Black Cherry Yogurt Fan

Who is the woman with dark hair who has been to court with him every day, including today?

It's a shame there isn't some large island on the other side of the world where scum like this can be transported (I mean Rolf and not the dark haired mystery old bint)

If you have ever watched a TV programme called Border Agency, which is about people trying to get into the large island down under, Rolf stands no fucking chance. They're not as daft as us, letting all the scum that we do into the country.

If you have ever watched a TV programme called Border Agency, which is about people trying to get into the large island down under, Rolf stands no fucking chance. They're not as daft as us, letting all the scum that we do into the country.

That's because we sent our scum there 200 years ago!

• Like 2

Guest Guest

I'm probably taking a bit of a risk asking this, but does anyone here feel just a bit sorry for Rolf? I mean its pretty much open season on him.It's like he was Hitler reincarnated or something! I mean it's not like he actually killed or even raped anyone is it!

I'm probably taking a bit of a risk asking this, but does anyone here feel just a bit sorry for Rolf? I mean its pretty much open season on him.It's like he was Hitler reincarnated or something! I mean it's not like he actually killed or even raped anyone is it!

Killing, no, but the whole point of the judge's lack of sympathy was that revision of the sexual assault laws since Rolf started puts some of his crimes into rape territory. So, no, I'm struggling to feel sorry for a serial offender.

Guest Guest

Killing, no, but the whole point of the judge's lack of sympathy was that revision of the sexual assault laws since Rolf started puts some of his crimes into rape territory. So, no, I'm struggling to feel sorry for a serial offender.

I didn't realise that. In that case I hope the filthy rapist rots in hell !

Well, unless he has given up his Australian citizenship,I doubt very much whether the Aussies would be able to turn away their bastard son.

It COULD be a case of us revoking his citizenship and deporting the c**t, however,Im pretty sure that there will a shit load of human rights laws which would prevent us from sending him back.

Well, unless he has given up his Australian citizenship,I doubt very much whether the Aussies would be able to turn away their bastard son.

It COULD be a case of us revoking his citizenship and deporting the c**t, however,Im pretty sure that there will a shit load of human rights laws which would prevent us from sending him back.

He's still an Aussie I think so we could deport him once he's served his sentence (probably to avoid the aussies letting him off), wonder if it'd be worth the effort though.