Phantom

End Times - The Rapture

Thanks Phantom. Much appreciated. Every time I try to copy and paste the story, I seem to post a quote that I used when I was swimming with sharks. Namely "Well, that was fun. Green alert going into the pool, red alert when we passed into the shark tank, and brown alert when they got too close "

There's probably another link out there with a clear video clip, but that was the only one I could get to link properly to the forum. Hopefully they'll update my browser here at work soon.

I'm sure theres a clearer video on my Facebook page. But it might be the same bit of film cleaned up a bit.

On a point of pedantry, it landed so it's a meteorite and not a meteor. By the way PB, chocolate or vanilla stick of rock; I'm not fussy. :D

• Like 2

Guest Guest

there was a comet near where I lived once

Will you be jumping on it again when it comes back round?

• Like 1

Might have been the one I worked at.

• Like 3

Fairly standard end times (could have drawn this up in my bedroom in 5 minutes), but was interested to note that the last item was "the unknown" with the folks calling for research into "the unknown". Almost name on a coke bottle stuff! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-12-terrifying-ways-researchers-think-human-civilisation-is-most-likely-to-end-10046945.html

Fairly standard end times (could have drawn this up in my bedroom in 5 minutes), but was interested to note that the last item was "the unknown" with the folks calling for research into "the unknown". Almost name on a coke bottle stuff! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-12-terrifying-ways-researchers-think-human-civilisation-is-most-likely-to-end-10046945.html

Do you think they're referring to our very own The Unknown Man?

• Like 1

http://www.solareclipse2015.org.uk/

For those of you that live South of the Border, it's okay. No need to sharpen spears, check the cats entrails or whatever else you pagan fucks do of an evening, it is NOT the End of Days, but a totally natural phenomenon.

(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenomenon)

Billy Graham's daughter says that judgment is coming, so let's pray. Interestingly, some consequences of the Rapture will be that "Institutions will collapse. Banks will close. The stock market will plunge."

I don't know why I should care about my investment portfolio at the end of the world, but other signs are that "Planes will fall out of the sky." and "Cars will crash on the road." So be prepared that the next traffic collision marks the end of the world."

Also, God's judgment will apparently only affect the USA since "In the unprecedented turmoil, our nation will be vulnerable for our enemies to seize the moment and attack us." It sounds as if she means other countries, not demons from hell.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/billy-grahams-daughter-issues-mayday/

Billy Graham's daughter says that judgment is coming, so let's pray. Interestingly, some consequences of the Rapture will be that "Institutions will collapse. Banks will close. The stock market will plunge."

I don't know why I should care about my investment portfolio at the end of the world, but other signs are that "Planes will fall out of the sky." and "Cars will crash on the road." So be prepared that the next traffic collision marks the end of the world."

Also, God's judgment will apparently only affect the USA since "In the unprecedented turmoil, our nation will be vulnerable for our enemies to seize the moment and attack us." It sounds as if she means other countries, not demons from hell.

The only person who is close to judgement is her 96-year-old asshole of a father!

Guest religion is dumb

The only person who is close to judgement is her 96-year-old asshole of a father!

That picture shows that she is a ditsy broad! Both of You have excellent comments. Edited by Magere Hein
Redundant quotes snipped for brevity

That picture shows that she is a ditsy broad! Both of You have excellent comments.

How come people always go on about America being full of dumb people but then ridicule the suggestion that it might not be around forever?

Just cause she believes in that Chris T. guy? That's religious discrimination that is, you're tramplin' on 'er yooman roights.

• Like 1

Well, you say that, but look what happened with Zsa Zsa and her daughter.

Nothing new, her dad was saying the same thing from the pulpit at that holy crusade I was forced to go to over thirty years ago. The rapture doesn't seem to be in any kind of rush or perhaps the end times just take time?

• Like 1

Guest Guest

many religious people think the death of the Rev Billy Graham will signal the imminent end of the world. That's why the old fecker seems to be living forever...

Horseshit. Name one, I'll accept a link

SC

Hard to argue that!

SC

I am currently in the Business Lounge at Heathrow and they have run out of cake and chocolate bars - surely there is no greater sign than this that the end times have begun.

• Like 3

Now see I posted my end of the world thing under Conspiracy Theories.... Probably a boner. But the line of demarcation is thin. Duly noted for next time. It was nice knowing all of you btw should this come to fruition. I can almost guarantee it's the end of the line for a few humans tomorrow.

SC

• Like 1