DevonDeathTrip

Phil Collins (And Other Genesis Types)

Just a heads up about my ebay sales. Last year I put all my wife's Mike Nesmith and Monkees vinyl on, earlier this year it was my daughter's Yugioh manga and next it will be rare Phil Collins and Genesis 12" singles

Just in case the curse continues :D

• Like 3

You put your wife on Ebay next to your Monkees vinyl?....

...which of them got the best offer? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Three remaining members of Genesis sell their group and solo back catalogue. This might be a way for PC to simplify the division of his estate. Cold hard cash is easier to split between the large number of potential claimants rather than intellectual property 

• Haha 1

Hmm - he says “he’s much more immobile than he used to be” but I get the impression he’s just talking about how Phil has been for a while rather than a new development. 

Totally random but thought I'd share. Was copied into this photo earlier today. Charisma Records five-a-side team from just over 50 years ago. Phil Collins in fine shape, the two standing next to him are members of the band Capability Brown, the guy front left is the label's booking agent and the one bottom right is Peter Hammill (still recording aged 75 and obitable). Hammill amazes me tbh, intense and angsty beyond all reason on his best known albums, never thought to see him chipper and cheerful in a team photo. This line-up, apparently, were very effective and won a few games with ease.

415198433_675165178023736_81305605473258

• Like 5