The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

oWKAy im geTTINg croSS NOW !! i trIED tO haVe soME MORe waNKS but my saCK IS EMpty whiCH i do noT LIke !! i alreddY HAd a s hit thIS MOrninG and have no pOO leFT in my tuMMy tuBes and weEINg dos noT givE mE the sAMe plesure .my smaLL BAlls teLL me thAt marGRATE THatchur is ill . youw heard it HERE FIrst and she wIll be dEAd soon !

neVer diSS ME AGain or i wiLl eaT yOur rims!

iain \"ruddy annoyED\' smith

GRRRRRRR!!! Iain you dirty f cuking cock obsessed c unt! YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT LOVING DEATH TO BE ONE OF US SO GO AND PUSH YOUR STUPID D ICK UP YOUR FAT S HITTY ARSE!

NEVER POST HERE AGAIN YOU PIECE OF sh*t JUICE THAT'S DRIPPED OUT A WHORE'S ANUS!

Misty.

Just another day of suburban bliss at the Lard Bazaar household...

oWKAy im geTTINg croSS NOW !! i trIED tO haVe soME MORe waNKS but my saCK IS EMpty whiCH i do noT LIke !! i alreddY HAd a s hit thIS MOrninG and have no pOO leFT in my tuMMy tuBes and weEINg dos noT givE mE the sAMe plesure .my smaLL BAlls teLL me thAt marGRATE THatchur is ill . youw heard it HERE FIrst and she wIll be dEAd soon !

neVer diSS ME AGain or i wiLl eaT yOur rims!

iain \"ruddy annoyED\' smith

GRRRRRRR!!! Iain you dirty f cuking cock obsessed c unt! YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT LOVING DEATH TO BE ONE OF US SO GO AND PUSH YOUR STUPID D ICK UP YOUR FAT S HITTY ARSE!

NEVER POST HERE AGAIN YOU PIECE OF sh*t JUICE THAT'S DRIPPED OUT A WHORE'S ANUS!

Misty.

Just another day of suburban bliss at the Lard Bazaar household...

Eh? What's that got to do with me? Have I missed something?

Guest Dedicated Deathlister

I am a member of this forum but am posting as a guest because of the nature of my reply.

1. This 'Iain Smith' character need to be banned, why not just log his i.p. address and stop him from posting?

2. Although it might seem funny to Iain to take the piss out of us I have it on good authority that many regular posters have had sex with three or more women in their lifetimes, myself included.

3. Iain is irate and I think it is correct all of his messages are removed, although it renders the title of this part of the forum obsolete.

4. Yes it would be 'grate' (sic) if Patrick Moore died, good for me, good for the Deathlist, I would celebrate, but I do not celebrate rumours. Until a celebrity is actually dead I will not entertain the notion of their demise. We enjoy the deaths themselves not people who are only dying, i.e. still alive. I don't get off on that and no one who truly understands what we're about does either.

Enough.

I am a member of this forum but am posting as a guest because of the nature of my reply.

I have it on good authority that many regular posters have had sex with three or more women in their lifetimes, myself included.

Well, I must protest!!

Im sure I have never had sex with you, your brain is too small.

I haven't had sex with three or more women in my lifetime.

I have it on good authority that many regular posters have had sex with three or more women in their lifetimes, myself included.

Would that be all at once or in total? Keep it under your hat buddy, nobody likes a show off remember.

So this member is bragging about their sex record? Three women isn't really eye brow raising, it's more the less respectable but it would depend on 'what standards'. I mean look, some guys go for 'the overweight Rosie O Donnel with tattoos' others go for a woman who not only values herself, but a woman who values her feelings and her reputation. Some guys judge off of the chicks personality along with her looks, I think that is truly the only way. I've heard many quotes like 'More pushin' for the cushin' and 'what you turn down is what you don't get' but to tell you truth most of these guys stacked shelves or worked as janitors so 'like animals' they see meat and they hussel for it. It's sad.

I refuse to commit on the basis it might incriminate me.

I will say, however, that I have never had sex with anyone who called me a "chick." I smacked a couple of guys who called me that, though.

I will say, however, that I have never had sex with anyone who called me a "chick." I smacked a couple of guys who called me that, though.

Are you sure they weren't just slurring "chic?"

So this member is bragging about their sex record? Three women isn't really eye brow raising, it's more the less respectable but it would depend on 'what standards'. I mean look, some guys go for 'the overweight Rosie O Donnel with tattoos' others go for a woman who not only values herself, but a woman who values her feelings and her reputation. Some guys judge off of the chicks personality along with her looks, I think that is truly the only way. I've heard many quotes like 'More pushin' for the cushin' and 'what you turn down is what you don't get' but to tell you truth most of these guys stacked shelves or worked as janitors so 'like animals' they see meat and they hussel for it. It's sad.

Are you saying that ladies who are overweight with tattoos don't value themselves or their feelings or reputation?

So this member is bragging about ... 'More pushin' for the cushin' and ... 'like animals' they see meat and they hussel for it. It's sad.

Are you saying that ladies who are overweight with tattoos don't value themselves or their feelings or reputation?

Yeah, why the hell not? BS has offended almost every other minority group recently, so to leave out the overweight, tattooed women would surely itself be some form of discrimination?

Neither have I. :unsure:

So this member is bragging about ... 'More pushin' for the cushin' and ... 'like animals' they see meat and they hussel for it. It's sad.

Yeah, why the hell not? BS has offended almost every other minority group recently, so to leave out the overweight, tattooed women would surely itself be some form of discrimination?

Good. My point exactly.

Neither have I, but I have recently found out one of my exes has had a full sex change, what a waste :rolleyes:

Neither have I, but I have recently found out one of my exes has had a full sex change, what a waste :rolleyes:

That must be mind blowing for you. Did he act very feminine or was it a complete shocker?

Ever catch him in high heels?

If you had no idea about this until recently that is just f**ked up. Excuse my expression.

luCKily we donT USUAlly geT disTRacted thAt waY WHICh is luCKy cos we caN conCENTRAte bettER on luvLEy deaD PEPAl!!!

Someone needs to switch to Firefox....

Anyway, you need to have something to do at work or while your better half is at work don't you?

Death list time!

Just in case you're wondering where the 'fresh blood' has gone. I'm on holiday, visiting my fiance in Britain.

Me neither. I just haven't met the right three yet. :rolleyes:

One ex of mine had violent mood swings, it was like three in a bed some nights. Still do three in a bed these days, me, Mrs MPFC and the cat; who likes to curl up between us and snore.

Neither have I, but I have recently found out one of my exes has had a full sex change, what a waste :skull:

That must be mind blowing for you. Did he act very feminine or was it a complete shocker?

Ever catch him in high heels?

If you had no idea about this until recently that is just f**ked up. Excuse my expression.

BS, you are nothing but a dribbling little pervert.

I have a very distasteful vision of you typing that one out with just the one hand....... :crossbone:

I have a very distasteful vision of you typing that one out with just the one hand....... :crossbone:

Examining this situation I was not the individual who brought it up, and being myself I'm inclined to ask questions. It's just curiosity, and it's one of those posts where you almost laugh out loud Fellatio Nelson, but in your case you always have too see the frame, never the big picture. It's a subject where I feel questions are essential, and we must remember to ask questions because 'If you don't ask questions in life' then it might become a religion.

Examining this situation I was not the individual who brought it up, and being myself I'm inclined to ask questions. It's just curiosity, and it's one of those posts where you almost laugh out loud Fellatio Nelson, but in your case you always have too see the frame, never the big picture. It's a subject where I feel questions are essential, and we must remember to ask questions because 'If you don't ask questions in life' then it might becomes a religion.

Er, right.

That telt me that did.

Why is this thread pinned? Apart from its use as a platform for Iain's occasional tossy comments the thread is almost entirely made up of members' comments.

In fact I have noticed that hardly anyone visits this forum who doesn't have an interest. Most of the so-called guests are either members like BS choosing to post anonymously for whatever reason or Cuban nutters obsessed with Castro. Even the Brazilian squidologists have run out of ink.

What is striking is the almost total lack of rage.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I'm heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don't know where to start so I won't. I'm off to the gentlemen's club for a stiff whisky. Where's Bellender when you need him?

Why is this thread pinned? Apart from its use as a platform for Iain's occasional tossy comments the thread is almost entirely made up of members' comments.

In fact I have noticed that hardly anyone visits this forum who doesn't have an interest. Most of the so-called guests are either members like BS choosing to post anonymously for whatever reason or Cuban nutters obsessed with Castro. Even the Brazilian squidologists have run out of ink.

What is striking is the almost total lack of rage.

But I would like to rant, boy would I. I'm heartily pissed off with everything, including myself, and don't know where to start so I won't. I'm off to the gentlemen's club for a stiff whisky. Where's Bellender when you need him?

Be free, go on. This is your chance to vent your spleen....