DevonDeathTrip

General Jaruzelski

Hmmm. Well it's not really about how long he's been on DL is it? It's about his body and that's it. And remember Sharon was a fat bastard and this guy isn't.

Anyway I've had enough of all this babbling for now. I'm sure most of you guys have got civil service duties to attend to.

• Like 1

I wonder if Doreta has been visiting him in hospital recently

Fuck........ that is funny. Unfortunately for you, apparently I have reached the maximum limit of "likes" that I am allowed to give in one day. Never had that before.....

I had no idea there was a limit on the number of "likes" you can do in one day.

I hit it on the day Thatcher died.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's funny because it's (presumably) true.

I'm guessing the limit might be anything between 15 and 25.

It is true! There was a lot of comment that day and a lot of it was very funny but also a lot was quite poignant. I used to work for British Coal.

Oh, right. Remind me to wear riot gear if I ever meet you at a DL convention or whatever, then.

I was not a miner.

During the miner's strike I was doing my O-levels (see Harper Lee) and we were meant to have a visit from the local police force as part of our social studies lessons but it was cancelled because all the local police were drafted in to deal with flying pickets.

Hmmm. Well it's not really about how long he's been on DL is it? It's about his body and that's it. And remember Sharon was a fat bastard and this guy isn't.

Anyway I've had enough of all this babbling for now. I'm sure most of you guys have got civil service duties to attend to.

I take exception at that I am currently at a meeting at the European Commission in Brussels.

• Like 1

I wonder if Doreta has been visiting him in hospital recently

Fuck........ that is funny. Unfortunately for you, apparently I have reached the maximum limit of "likes" that I am allowed to give in one day. Never had that before.....

I had no idea there was a limit on the number of "likes" you can do in one day.

I hit it on the day Thatcher died.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's funny because it's (presumably) true.

I'm guessing the limit might be anything between 15 and 25.

It is true! There was a lot of comment that day and a lot of it was very funny but also a lot was quite poignant. I used to work for British Coal.

Oh, right. Remind me to wear riot gear if I ever meet you at a DL convention or whatever, then.

I was not a miner.

During the miner's strike I was doing my O-levels (see Harper Lee) and we were meant to have a visit from the local police force as part of our social studies lessons but it was cancelled because all the local police were drafted in to deal with flying pickets.

Wow. Er, yeah I figured you wasn't a miner just thought it would be funny anyway.

• Like 1

I was not a miner.

Wow. Er, yeah I figured you wasn't a miner just thought it would be funny anyway.

He was a minor, though.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

It's amazing you actually mention that because I have a minor but funny anecdote that combines mining and education too, but I don't wanna say it "out loud" here on the remote chance that an annoying person who remembers it/was involved but who I don't wanna hang around with any more, recognises it and realises this account is me. Perhaps another time or place.

If you take Google translates word for it

Wojciech Jaruzelski is dead! - The news just after the hour. 10 ran around the internet. On the fact. en there is a black and white photograph of general and information that the general died at dawn today in the hospital.

Taken from this site

Reuters and the BBC are very quite on the General, wonder who will run with it first outside of Poland?

Guest Guest

so is he dead or not? :scratchhead:

If you take Google translates word for it

Wojciech Jaruzelski is dead! - The news just after the hour. 10 ran around the internet. On the fact. en there is a black and white photograph of general and information that the general died at dawn today in the hospital.

Taken from this site

Yeah, but the rest of the page just talks about how that death report was a false alarm. Sounds like he's not gone just yet.

Someone else is saying he's dead.. http://inagist.com/a...00681504133120/ This is all very confusing! Surely if he's not allready gone he will be soon!

It's not confusing at all. Just don't jump to conclusions until it's been confirmed.

I'm off to watch 24 but if confirmation does come through during the next hour then may I just pre-emptively say

FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT.

And if not, I apologise for my language.

Latest news appears to be the following

General Wojciech Jaruzelski is in terrible condition. It is connected to the heart-lung machine, which is a special device, which took over the work of the two bodies outside the organism. In the hospital at. Szaserów bad doctors still monitor the general medical parameters. Every day studying flows in the brain. But I know that Jaruzelski has been 91 years, and some things are irreversible ...

It is known that the brain of General Jaruzelski not decreased yet fully. But due to the fact that the patient is showing its age, fought with cancer and experienced cardiovascular collapse, the prognosis is not good. Until Sunday, General Wojciech Jaruzelski had a stroke. It was the direct cause of it is connected to supportive care.

Guest Guest

Latest news appears to be the following

General Wojciech Jaruzelski is in terrible condition. It is connected to the heart-lung machine, which is a special device, which took over the work of the two bodies outside the organism. In the hospital at. Szaserów bad doctors still monitor the general medical parameters. Every day studying flows in the brain. But I know that Jaruzelski has been 91 years, and some things are irreversible ...

It is known that the brain of General Jaruzelski not decreased yet fully. But due to the fact that the patient is showing its age, fought with cancer and experienced cardiovascular collapse, the prognosis is not good. Until Sunday, General Wojciech Jaruzelski had a stroke. It was the direct cause of it is connected to supportive care.

Always difficult to figure out exactly what google translate is trying to say, but according to that I'm getting the general idea that he's totally fucked, and it's a matter of hours probably

Either way, it's gone midnight in Poland and if that machine is still on, it's a Deathrace point lost all round.

Man I can't believe how worked up I was about this yesterday. Lol...

Rightfully though, I think.

Does anyone reckon that it's deluded of me to think he could make it to next year? We don't really know if these reports are 100% accurate do we. And even if they are it doesn't necessarily mean he's a goner.

Does anyone reckon that it's deluded of me to think he could make it to next year? We don't really know if these reports are 100% accurate do we. And even if they are it doesn't necessarily mean he's a goner.

I think it is deluded. If he makes it to 2015 why not 2016. I mean its not like people who have their legs amputated and are given the last rites carry on for years and years.

I think it is deluded. If he makes it to 2015 why not 2016. I mean its not like people who have their legs amputated and are given the last rites carry on for years and years.

I wouldn't say it's deluded, the man has been admitted to hospital recently for heart problems and more recently for a stroke. Not to mention he's in a fairly fragile state both physically and emotionally since not only is he trying to recover in hospital, but he's also going through a divorce. Although there is the possiblity that he doesn't give a flying fcuk about the divorce.

If I was in hospital with all this shit I certainly wouldn't give a shit about a divorce. And anyway why would it bother him that much? He obviously didn't give enough of a shit about his wife in the first place to refrain from recreating the X-rated deleted scenes from Carry on Nurse, did he?

Good spot but even that was published 10 hours ago.

It suggests the condition is Life threatening if Google Translate can be believed.

I can't see many Poles talking on Twitter about it.

That must be because the English media has been so quiet about it!

Do you see what I did there?

If I was in hospital with all this shit I certainly wouldn't give a shit about a divorce. And anyway why would it bother him that much? He obviously didn't give enough of a shit about his wife in the first place to refrain from recreating the X-rated deleted scenes from Carry on Nurse, did he?

We don't really know who initiated it or under what state Woji was in at the time, for all we know he could have been heavily sedated and the nurse just decided to jump his bones.

We don't really know who initiated it or under what state Woji was in at the time, for all we know he could have been heavily sedated and the nurse just decided to jump his bones.

Erm. If that cartoon is anything to go by, if she had done that he'd be dead already!