The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

Guest cornyserpents

Peter Simon, saw him the other evening on tv, looks awful, lost loads of weight

Sharon Osbourne (probably suggested before). Has had a double mastectomy to prevent her developing breast cancer.. Or has she discovered she has breast cancer already and is trying to prevent it spreading ?

Mobster James "Whitey" Bulger has been hospitalized with chest pains.

Bulger fled Boston in 1994 and was captured last year in Santa Monica, Calif.

He was at the the top of the FBI's most wanted fugitives list.

Could always just be a stalling tactic or an attempt to avoid facing trial on grounds of ill health

Guest Droosy

Our president looks ill

Our president looks ill

Good call.

Eh, where are you from? Argentina? Venezuala? US of A? Benin? A wee bit of help here.......

Renown Chinese artist and film illustrator Tyrus Wong (whose most famous work was for the movie Bambi in 1942) turned 102 this year. :old:

Renown Chinese artist and film illustrator Tyrus Wong (whose most famous work was for the movie Bambi in 1942) turned 102 this year. :old:

From which we learn that Bambi turned 70 this year. I guess he's quite chewy...

bambi-meat.jpg

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Former Scotland striker Gordon Durie resigns as East Fife boss due to ill health

http://www.thecourie...ill-health.html

It's all lies, he's clearing space in his diary for the Scotland job!

Well you'd have to be a bit sick to take on the Scotland job!

Former Scotland striker Gordon Durie resigns as East Fife boss due to ill health

It's all lies, he's clearing space in his diary for the Scotland job!

Well you'd have to be a bit sick to take on the Scotland job!

Arguably, it'd be a step down from East Fife. At least Strachen, if appointed, will give us the usual classic one-liners in the post-thrasing press grillings!

So he has, but point me to a bit of information that might suggest he's going to the great IRN BRU league in the sky within the next 14 months!

I reckon Sir Patrick Moore will die next year...

And hopefully Justin Bieber, he's bound to be assassinated sometime soon

I reckon Sir Patrick Moore will die next year...

And hopefully Justin Bieber, he's bound to be assassinated sometime soon

Never say Never :)

Sorry

So I have to get some names together as the DDP spirit is coming around.

I'm going to try to be a real contender this year. I've got a list of 60 names, none of which are 80+.

Guest The Devils Favourite Demon

Mikhail Gorbachev, Nelson Mandela, Buzz Aldrin, Prince Philip, Fidel Castro all have to be good possibilities fro 2013. And has anyone noticed how frail Roger Moore is looking these days? For a dark-horse I say Sir Alex Ferguson to go next year

Mikhail Gorbachev, Nelson Mandela, Buzz Aldrin, Prince Philip, Fidel Castro all have to be good possibilities fro 2013. And has anyone noticed how frail Roger Moore is looking these days? For a dark-horse I say Sir Alex Ferguson to go next year

That many big names?

Nah, Sir alex has at least another 5 years in him, and Buzz Aldrin has maybe 3 years left. The other ones are good contenders for 2013

I'd say the blood-pressure problems/ sudden-heart-attack chances of a few other managers put the financially supported Fergie into the shade. Sam Allardyce appeared years ago in a documentary about the unhealthy lifestyle, and doctors were concerned for his long-term prospects then.

Guest Gary

Some suggestions-

The Attenborough boys-David said ages ago Dickie's been in a decline since he lost family in the tsunami, and given the fawning tributes to David on the Beeb, he must be feeling his age!

Big in the 80s-Mel Smith and Jasper Carrott-both apparently in poor health these days.

The Pope-as Paul Merton says-the cold hard eyes of a killer-has he had a tip off from the Big Fella his days are numbered?

Phil The Greek-all these hospital visits can't be a good sign if me dear old Gran is anything to go by.

Clive James-possibly to be the replacement Clive in future?

Sir Christopher Lee-too feeble to travel to film his Hobbit scenes. Shot in London specially.

Leslie Phillips-a National Treasure soon to be buried?

My six pen'orth.

Clive James-possibly to be the replacement Clive in future?

Not a chance, from what I've heard he probably won't be around long enough to earn that 'honour', he may not even last till NY

Christopher Lee, Richard Attenborough, Vera Lynn, Annette Crosbie, Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Carter, Bernie Nolan, Alan Whicker (now 87), Betty Boothroyd, Frank Thornton, Peter Sallis, Jimmy Perry, Honour Blackman, Zsa Zsa Gabor, June Whitfield, Louis Jourdan (now 93)

Guest Borat

Peter Falk has Alzheimers

Guest Gary

Peter Falk has Alzheimers

I see what you did there but it was slightly ruined by the fact Falk had a serious case of the deads in 2011.