Tuber Mirum

37. Dick Cheney

I had one of these suckers in me before getting a transplant. I bet that he won't get a heart. His age will decrease the chances that he gets one. Most hospitals will cut it off at age 60.

...and Mickey Mantle didn't get a liver to replace the one he drank into oblivion. Oh wait - he did...and he drank that one into oblivion as well.

I would like to think the same rules apply to Dick Cheney as apply to the rest of us mere mortals, but they don't.

I'm nominating the Devil himself, aka Dick Cheney to be on 2011's deathlist.

He's had heart issues lately and is still hospitalized.

I think former Vice President of the United States of America, Dick Cheney, should be included in 2011's deathlist due to recent health issues.

Hay BC - "Listen very carefully - I'll say this only once" - I think you should check with your doctor to see if you have Altzehimers.

Guest Lost in orbit

A thin, ghostly Dick Cheney attended the Cheney speech video

Also notable was the absence of George H W Bush 41, who the press claimed had a schedule conflict.

Hay BC - "Listen very carefully - I'll say this only once" - I think you should check with your doctor to see if you have Altzehimers.

At this point, I think we may just as well throw in the towel and rename the thread ' The Dick Cheney Altzheimer's Awareness Thread' or summat. :lol:

We should probably rename this thread "The Dick Cheney Altzheimer's Awareness Thread" if you ask me.

We should probably rename this thread "The Dick Cheney Altzheimer's Awareness Thread" if you ask me.

Your wish is my command......... Sorted

Nearly...

Nearly...

OK .... sub heading. Do you seriously want the name of the thread to be changed?

Nearly...

Your wish is my command......... Sorted properly :lol:

Nearly...

Your wish is my command......... Sorted properly :lol:

It is now. (Capital 'T' on the word thread added)

Glad to see Dick Cheney on the 2011 DL, should have been here a few years ago. I think his his seriously declining health within the past year makes him a good choice. In terms of potential success, I'd say that there is a better than 50% chance that Cheney will be a DL success this year. His heart disease and congestive heart failure have progressively worsened in 2010. The big issue is the artificial heart pump that now basically keeps him alive. It is still a new piece of technology and the average survival rate is 2 years. Cheney had this operation in 2010, so that gives him until 2012. I noticed in his recent speech at the Bush Library groundbreaking (where he was so thin and had a cane) that he was wheezing (congested & short of breath) badly between words. That is a leading symptom or outward sign of advanced congestive heart failure. To be honest, I am expecting to hear BREAKING NEWS of his passing at any time. Advanced congestive heart failure is basically the end of the road.

Guest GaClay
it is with the deepest regret that i have to announce that Dick Cheney is alive and well :shoot2:

Tragically, so is Donald Rumsfeld.

And George W Bush.

And Condi Rice.

In fact, not one of the Bush Administration has died yet. It's just not what we've come to expect from people so intent on causing suffering. Then again, I suppose they are making people suffer by continuing to live, so their aims are currently being achieved.

Guest GaClay
it is with the deepest regret that i have to announce that Dick Cheney is alive and well :shoot2:

Tragically, so is Donald Rumsfeld.

And George W Bush.

And Condi Rice.

In fact, not one of the Bush Administration has died yet. It's just not what we've come to expect from people so intent on causing suffering. Then again, I suppose they are making people suffer by continuing to live, so their aims are currently being achieved.

All yall REPUBLICAN haters on here need to think and honestly answer.......Do you really feel any better that a nigga is in charge of this country right now? Its 100 times worse than GW could have ever done! You're just a bunch ignorant nigga lovin' complainers. Get a life.

All yall REPUBLICAN haters on here need to think and honestly answer.......Do you really feel any better that a nigga is in charge of this country right now? Its 100 times worse than GW could have ever done! You're just a bunch ignorant nigga lovin' complainers. Get a life.

If ya hate niggas, then why do you speak like one?

Should have added Cheney to my DDP :shoot2:

A hunting accident would be fitting, but Cheney will die a natural death very soon, I believe.

Glad to see Dick Cheney on the 2011 DL, should have been here a few years ago.

No he shouldn't have. Because he didn't die a few years ago.

I'm not American, but I actually DO feel better with 'a nigga' in charge. Now piss off, you moronic redneck...

Bush jr. had been in the news lately for quite remarkable reasons: his library opened, and he wrote his memoirs. The astonishing thing is that Dubya is very unlikely to be able to read and write on an adult level... (For unbiased proof, see this letter.)

Bush jr. had been in the news lately for quite remarkable reasons: his library opened, and he wrote his memoirs. The astonishing thing is that Dubya is very unlikely to be able to read and write on an adult level... (For unbiased proof, see this letter.)

From the always reliable source "I read it somewhere" I seem to remember that Dubya's memoirs are ghostwritten, for a considerable sum at that.

regards,

Hein