The Unknown Man

The 1st Death Of 2012

Who will be DL's 1st hit in 2012?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another vote for James, but PD of that ilk.

I'm slightly surprised there wasn't a triple James pick with Clive also being included, but I think it's a reasonable list overall.

Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi

The malingering has gone on too long already!

Guest Guest

Margaret Thatcher I hope lol

John Demjanjuk. As always, for no particular reason.

Guest Mic

The first to fall will be Peter O'Sullevan, then at the next fence it will be Tony Martin, he must have landed badly at the second fence and on to the next Anna Wing followed shortly by Olivia De Havilland, Kirk Douglas and Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi. The race starts to stretch out and Ronnie Biggs is taken out along with Etta James. Moving along at a fast gallop now, Eli Wallach finds the going to hard and so does Billy Graham both need a long eternal sleep. Then a unsuspected pill up at the last fence offing Patrick Macnee, Nelson Mandela, Margaret Thatcher and Jake Lamotta to the finish line.

I will keep voting for Thatcher until she dies!!!!

a unsuspected pill up

I honestly don't know why I bother.

not sure what a "pill up" is, although I have a good idea what a pillock is

Gibb beegees would make a mint .

Guest Guest

I think you might regret taking Dom Mintoff, Bob Dole, Nancy reagan and possibly Jerry Lewis off the list.Especially Mintoff.I have a feeling he will die soon. Good move to put Billy Graham back on the list.he will go this year. Also Patrick McNee will prove to be a good choice.Others to go this year will include nelson Mandela Anna Wing and Tony Martin.Shamir and finally Gabor surely. Clive dunn will of course survive th e year along with the likes of Henry Kissimger, Kirk Douglas,Eli Wallach and Olivia de Haviland. Peter O'sullevan won't go this year either.Or Denis Healey.Or Dick Van Dyke.I dount Sharon will either.Sykes might,Niemeyer too. Niglel Lawson wont. I'll be back later for further comments on this years list

Despite having forgotten to nominate him for either of my DDP teams or my Wormfood Bingo list, the news on Mubarak today sounded grim/hopeful (depending on your point of view: "wheeled into court on a hospital gurney." So I'll nominate Hosni as the first carker of the year...

Prince Philip - I hope

Prince Philip - I hope

You can't vote for him...he's not on the list.

Guest notaguest

Happy new year! As you know, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if the first death of 2012 doesn't happen today then you'll be behind last year, which was one of the worst years ever for deathlist. So the grim reaper better get a move on!

Happy new year! As you know, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if the first death of 2012 doesn't happen today then you'll be behind last year, which was one of the worst years ever for deathlist. So the grim reaper better get a move on!

It doesn't matter.

We could have no deaths until December, then 25 hits to Christmas.

It doesn't matter.

I really hope not

I am not a pacient person and can't wait that long for a hit

It doesn't matter.

That sounds like the beginnings of a perfect deathlist Christmas song !!

It doesn't matter.

That sounds like the beginnings of a perfect deathlist Christmas song !!

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a grave for Lady T...

Don't say that she's my hate pick on the DEKpool. It would be a year before I got the points :+(

OK good luck to all

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have our first hit of 2012: Etta James.

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic closed.