themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2013

Jo Bryant got an obit in the UK's Huffington Post which seems to have gone unnoticed by the list of the lost page for most of the year.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2471856.html

Doesn't count for this year. Obits from Huffington Post UK will be accepted from 01/01/2014.

Windy is due his HPDP points now.

Biggs' death means that Crossing The Styx also hits the century mark for points in 2013.

I must admit you're not out of the woods yet, Spade.

Such has been the quality (and quantity of hits) in 2013 that the next 13 days could be butt-clenchingly tense as seemingly a decisive hit could come from anywhere...

I am still holding out hope Chris Woodhead flies to the Isle Of Man in the next week as part of a secret murder/suicide pact with Katherine Crowe.

Jo Bryant got an obit in the UK's Huffington Post which seems to have gone unnoticed by the list of the lost page for most of the year.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2471856.html

Doesn't count for this year. Obits from Huffington Post UK will be accepted from 01/01/2014.

Oh bother.

Surprised that I only fall down to 4th in wake of Price/Biggs carking it. Still hoping the General can surrender so I can at least claw back toward the bronze.

A Christmas Day carking for any number of top 10 picks could see someone climb to the top of the pile. Jaruzelski, for instace.

TMIB, my theme team of Ronnies doesn't appear to be listed in the theme team league. It didn't include Biggs (I was saving him for next year's joker) but does include Coase, which by my reckoning gives me 97th place all to myself!

Cheers.

Incidentally, Sandy Jardine's birthday is on New Year's Eve...

TMIB, my theme team of Ronnies doesn't appear to be listed in the theme team league. It didn't include Biggs (I was saving him for next year's joker) but does include Coase, which by my reckoning gives me 97th place all to myself!

Cheers.

Fixed...

Cheers.

Fixed...

Thanks. 98th it is, a much improved perforance this year!

It was because the (THEME) tag was not at the beginning, but near the end of the notes section, so it didn't get picked up...

Joint 185th place with a fortnight to go. I might just concede this years competition now... :lol:

If The Living End is the Phil Taylor of deadpooling, I like to see myself as the Van Gerwen.

Not implying DDT has ever sexually assaulted anyone in a Scottish caravanette, btw.

Well done Spade!

Barring an incredible last week, you are entitled to knock the ball around in the last knockings to shouts of "ole!"

Now comes the tricky bit: defending the title. But previous DDP lore is fairly kind in that respect. Nick J, Drunkasaskunk, Meet Your Maker & The Living End have retained the skull, so the omens are good for you in 2014 (cue 114th place worst defence ever!)...

Plus it's ace to have the name David Quantick on top of the DDP leaderboard after his poncing about in 2010!

• Like 1

Cheers Spade - 15 out of 20 is a remarkable record.

And made it into the 110s too.

Agreed. Awesome deadpooling, Spade. It may take a long time for the record of 15 to be broken. :clap:

• Like 1

15/20 that's damned impressive. Well done Spade.

And no joker played so far. Awesome. Well done Spade.

Top notch

A record I doubt will ever be tied or passed.