Windsor

The Dead Of 2013

Actress & David Cassidy's mom, Evelyn Ward

http://www.theaterma...died_64063.html

OOOhhhh! Thank f*** I dropped her from the long-list, died Dec 23rd and nowt approaching a UK obit. Hit the cutting room floor along with Shane MacGowan, Hans Kristian Rausing and a couple of others I'd been bigging up hereabouts last year.

Former BBC director General Alistair Milne has died at 82 http://www.guardian....or-general-dies

Now there was a proper DG. One that had cojones...

Not necessarily his wae Op Yewtree on the go......

Just heard from the former tour manager for Wayne County and The Electric Chairs that bassist Val Haller has passed away.

I'll post a link once one becomes available.

The man who first played Elvis Presley records thus introducing him to the wolrld, Frank Page, has died http://www.ksla.com/...is-presley-dies

Sad that he passed away the day after Elvis' birthday too.

Just heard from the former tour manager for Wayne County and The Electric Chairs that bassist Val Haller has passed away.

I'll post a link once one becomes available.

Here's a link for Val Haller

Seems like he didn't just pass away, but commited suicide on December 16th

Val was an original member of WAYNE COUNTY AND THE ELECTRIC CHAIRS and THE MYSTERE FIVES, AUTUMNFAIR with Thom Fuhrmann and was also later intermittently part of California Band SAVAGE REPUBLIC.

Val took his own life on the 16th of December 2012 in California USA, where he had been living since the 1980’s with his wife and three sons whilst struggling against the effects of the global economic recession in America.

Boomtown just went bust.Rex Trailer is dead :(http://www.seattlepi...-84-4182984.php

Am I the only one who read the first few words and thought "Geldof!" ?

Nah, surely Sir Bob's headline will be Death Aid!

Actor Jon Finch has died. He'd played all sorts of luvvie actory roles but I mainly know him for being the rather smarmy producer who turns Hazel O'Connor into a complete sell-out in Breaking Glass. RIP.

Actor Jon Finch has died. He'd played all sorts of luvvie actory roles but I mainly know him for being the rather smarmy producer who turns Hazel O'Connor into a complete sell-out in Breaking Glass. RIP.

Was once tipped for big things but it never quite happened

Wasn't he also in 'Frenzy', Hitchcock's last British film?

Guest Guest

Someone has just reported on twitter that Jim Davidson has committed suicide.Sounds too good to be too true to me..

Someone has just reported on twitter that Jim Davidson has committed suicide.Sounds too good to be too true to me..

probably the same hoax that went around in 2008

Indeed he was

Indeed he was

Bloody hell, about this time last year I was watching Frenzy with a friend and commented to him that it was a shame Jon Finch had died so young as I was convinced he was already dead, and was happy to be corrected. I've actually been excessively googling him recently for some reason (mostly because he was quite fit) so feel a bit weird now. That often happens to me.

• Like 1