Vinegar Tits

Wilko Johnson

My impression seems to be that about 70% of the userbase here are British (or other European) civil servants or civil-servant types. If they're not they do a damn good job of seeming like them. Ok I may be totally wrong there. But if I am correct, I can only agree with your last line wholeheartedly - they really need to get on with doing something useful!

How about posting pictures of cats on the internet or putting up videos on You-tube of clips of our favourite TV shows synched with an eighties pop track. The internet seems designed to waste peoples time but I like this site it had informed me about many people that I had never known about and there have been some debates that made me think. The tone does tend to be respectful but there is also a dark humour to the site but it is not crude or aggressive.

Oh dear this post might add fuel to yout civil service theory. I am not a civil servant but I am very very British.

How utterly sick everyone connected with this website is. And not very talented. Just think of someone who is quite old and put them on your list. Big deal. All you do is create a lot of heartache among the people featured and their families. Why don't you do something useful with your lives?

My impression seems to be that about 70% of the userbase here are British (or other European) civil servants or civil-servant types. If they're not they do a damn good job of seeming like them. Ok I may be totally wrong there. But if I am correct, I can only agree with your last line wholeheartedly - they really need to get on with doing something useful!

Apart from that, fuck off you tedious ponce.

I disgusted by Dr Zorders reply. Really, there should be a comma between 'civil servants' and 'or civil servant types' and the single dash at the end of the following sentence might have been usefully replaced by a full stop and turning the final clause into a full sentence beginning with an upper case T.

• Like 2

I apologise for my shokkin grammerz, MPFC. Truly, and humbly.

I also apologise to anyone who was offended at the suggestion that they were a civil servant if they are not. I'm sure all those of you who were offended have much more exciting jobs/occupations/vocations than the civil service life I described. But I think a lot more people would have protested if I was really that far wide of the mark. So there!

Guest Morrisonhotelcalifornia

Sorry to hear about Wilko Johnson on the first place of the poll. You went to far forme this time. But sadder even to realize about the lack of musical culture around.

Guest Morrisonhotelcalifornia

Too far i meant

Gig dates for WIlko's Going Back Home tour takes him all the way through to March 15th

I apologise for my shokkin grammerz, MPFC. Truly, and humbly.

I also apologise to anyone who was offended at the suggestion that they were a civil servant if they are not. I'm sure all those of you who were offended have much more exciting jobs/occupations/vocations than the civil service life I described.

Dunno about 'Civil Servant', I'm quite happy delivering peoples shopping for one of the UKs 'big 4' supermarkets.. even though most of my customers are lazy, fat bastards or spindly coffin-dodgers that stink of boiled-cabbage & piss !!

Anyway, I thought 'Wilko' was that shop where they sell cheap paint & gardening stuff ??

Sorry to hear about Wilko Johnson on the first place of the poll. You went to far forme this time. But sadder even to realize about the lack of musical culture around.

lol @ thinking Wilko Johnson was ever involved in a song 1/50th as good as "Wake Me Up" by Avicii.

lol @ thinking Wilko Johnson was ever involved in a song 1/50th as good as "Wake Me Up" by Avicii.

One day you'll get old, Spade and the new world will pass you by and you wouldn't even notice...

Simon Hoggart is an interesting case. Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2010 and died in Jan 2014.

I'm now slightly regretting my choice of Wilko as joker. Although Hoggart did have a lot of treatment, which Wilko is shunning - maybe that made a difference.

Simon Hoggart is an interesting case. Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2010 and died in Jan 2014.

I'm now slightly regretting my choice of Wilko as joker. Although Hoggart did have a lot of treatment, which Wilko is shunning - maybe that made a difference.

So did Gypie Mayo. He was almost to the end of one course of radiotherapy and then he died.

Ronnie Hawkins seems to be still going strong 10 years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Wilko's new album, mainly Feelgood/Wilko retreads with Roger Daltry on vocals, got a 5/5 review in The Sun, last week. The man remains on fine form.

NEWS FLASH

Unfortunately Wilko Johnson has had to pull out of his appearance to sign copies of new album Going Back Home at HMV, 363 Oxford Street London tonight, as he is feeling unwell. Roger Daltrey has kindly agreed to take his place. Roger Daltrey will be at HMV 363 Oxford Street London for 1 hour from 5.45pm.

Although that time has almost gone

Guest Crem Atlee

NO NO... It was Dr Hook that did "Back in the Night" and "Milk & Whilco-hol".

Guest Staff_Sav

He's just been announced on Glastonbury line up

He's just been announced on Glastonbury line up

And here is the link to apologise for my previous ignorance

Playing Glastonbury?! I feel like we've all been duped.

Similar to the Valerie Harper situation from last year. Early in the year said to be at Deaths door only to end up doing a stint on Dancing With the Stars at the end of the year!!

Im not convinced he will make glatonbury ! He has said he wont perform when he becomes physically sick from the cancer and unlike Valerie Harper isnt undergoing treatment! I would still despite the current situation be astounded if he made 2015!

Im not convinced he will make glatonbury ! He has said he wont perform when he becomes physically sick from the cancer and unlike Valerie Harper isnt undergoing treatment! I would still despite the current situation be astounded if he made 2015!

Yeah, but I wouldn't be astounded if he turned into a banker pick in the Hare's Death Pool. There's a way to go between to sick to gig and just plain dead.

Yeah but he has exceeded his life expectancy by four months already ?

Guest Vinegar Tits

Wilko's undergoing a huge operation right now - pre-op interview with Tony 'I bought a Rolling Stones video off Ebay from Vinegar Tits' Parsons ---> http://www.gq-magazi...ancer-interview

Hahaha.......... epic plot twist!