Book

Club 27

He's only 24 so this is a bit early, but has anyone else noticed Ed Sheeran's very comfortable relationship with getting hammered. The highlight was probably the Jonathan Ross show at Christmas where he decided to drink himself silly next to a former alcoholic and teetotaller. Potential long game candidate for the 27 club?

Those three years can't come soon enough...

Ed Sheeren turns 27 on 17 Feb 2018. Just thought I'd, like, share that with the group.

• Like 2

Guest awesome guest

He's only 24 so this is a bit early, but has anyone else noticed Ed Sheeran's very comfortable relationship with getting hammered. The highlight was probably the Jonathan Ross show at Christmas where he decided to drink himself silly next to a former alcoholic and teetotaller. Potential long game candidate for the 27 club?

Ed Sheeren turns 27 on 17 Feb 2018. Just thought I'd, like, share that with the group.

no not ed Sheehan why can't it be someone like Taylor swift instead

Just read Rihanna cancelled Grammy performance due illness....thought she's 27 (in a few days 28)....and then i got inspired to check other possible members, the last one being Amy Winehouse in 2011 and before her Kurt Cobain in 1994....the rest are famous enough (Janis, Jim, Jimy...)

i think the club shall get another member and extend it's lucky strike

i knew there is a club 27 thread, just couldn't find it

Don't you need to have a certain amount of street cred to get in to that club? Just being that age shouldn't be enough.

Don't you need to have a certain amount of street cred to get in to that club? Just being that age shouldn't be enough.

he could be, he fits in that image....has 2 albums, a hit and is relatively unknown by the older crowd, the only problem is i don't think he's and addict of any kind

he could be, he fits in that image....has 2 albums, a hit and is relatively unknown by the older crowd, the only problem is i don't think he's and addict of any kind
no ed will probably out live us all.

Have Prince Harry and Ed Sheeren been seen in the same room together?

chris brown, the weeknd, bebe rexha, taylor swift, sam smith, adele, jason derulo, elle king to name few solos

he's older than me so i would like to see him go first :)

Britanny Howard of Alabama Shakes is 27 until October 2nd. Unlike Rihanna, she's a rock star and makes actually good music, so could be one...

Britanny Howard of Alabama Shakes is 27 until October 2nd. Unlike Rihanna, she's a rock star and makes actually good music, so could be one...

I thought she was a lot older than that. I thought she was at least in he 30's when Hold On was released in 2012

He might be addicted to cock.

Guest Droosy

He might be addicted to cock.

and he might hate himself and want to die!!

The chorus to "Sing" by Sheeran is better than anything your favourite musicians have ever done.

Still not comfortable with a ginger being a popstar though.

• Like 1

Except possibly pies...

The chorus to "Sing" by Sheeran is better than anything your favourite musicians have ever done.

I'll keep Sheeran, I'll give you Toyah.

i don't really care about any of them.....you don't have to be a fan if you like one song, I like Poker Face but i don't like Lady Gaga

Right, let's see. Better than:

Heart Of Glass by Blondie = nope

Mamma Mia by Abba = definitely not

Like A Prayer by Madonna = you're 'avin' a laff

Planet Earth by Duran Duran = pfffft

As a fellow ginge, I can't really comment on that...

• Like 2

I listened to "Sing" by Ed Sheeren just now. It sounds like 99% of what's played on local college radio stations around these parts.

This is who I'm going to be seeing on Friday Jessica Lee Wilkes

Actually I'll be roadying for her and running her merch table.

There are a lot of bands and musicians I'd rate much higher than Ed Sheeren.

For one, Eddie Angel who can be heard playing lead guitar on that track is also in bands Los Straitjackets, Martian Denny Orchestra, The Neanderthals, and The Planet Rockers

And this is Voodoo Woman by The Planet Rockers

unrelated to Ed Sheeran.....is there a thread on club 36? Noticed a few big names there, too

unrelated to Ed Sheeran.....is there a thread on club 36? Noticed a few big names there, too

Musicians aren't famous for dying at 36 though.

There might be many big ones who died at 36, but same goes for 50 and 69 (this year, at least).

There is however, some type of myth that more musicians than usual die at 27.

Musicians aren't famous for dying at 36 though.

There might be many big ones who died at 36, but same goes for 50 and 69 (this year, at least).

There is however, some type of myth that more musicians than usual die at 27.

i know about the 27 club but there seem to be other clubs too, juts like you mentioned, now i need to check them all.......

27 is about music, the rest are mixed