In labour the now.

some women can be in labour for 24 to 36 hours right ?

I don't know anything about such things, but they just said on the news that it will be anything from one to twenty-four hours. The race for a sweep winner narrows to either yourself or YouWantIceWithThat. Your tactics of nominating the two latest dates in the sweep have paid off.

Best person to ask is Lard. No doubt she'll regale that she spent a week in labour and when she came out of hospital she smashed her glorified sperm donor partner's head in with a mallet and buried him the garden.

...with all the others. ;)

• Like 2

In labour the now.

Will be Liberal by the end of the day and back to a hard line tory by dawn tomorrow.

my pick of 23rd of july is looking good though might be a little later im thinking.

I was considering the 23rd simply because it's my nephew's birthday. but forgot to post anything on here :)

I watched about half an hour of CNN last night, all they did was show a short news reel of previous royal births then cut back to reporters interviewing each other on the first time they covered the story of a royal baby and how long had they been waiting this time around.

Best person to ask is Lard. No doubt she'll regale that she spent a week in labour and when she came out of hospital she smashed her glorified sperm donor partner's head in with a mallet and buried him the garden.

...with all the others. ;)

How bloody rude :D

First kid 11 hours, second kid 4.5 hours (with a little help from some drugs shoved up my flange). Sperm donor one has not been seen since I smacked him in the mouth at 7 months pregnant (kid is now nearly 20) - sperm donor two is currently failing at his third marriage.

And bloody typical of the Royal Mudflaps to open when I've spent most of today in hospital with a dodgy wifi connection!

• Like 1

in hospital with a dodgy wifi connection

Is that treatable?

• Like 6

I just woke up (it is 3:30 am down here) expecting to read all about it and it still isn't born! Maybe they should move that live webcam and point it at Kate's nether regions until something comes out. :P

Not that I've been checking it most of the day or anything.......because I have so many other better things to do.......... :banghead:

Could be worse.

A number of people have had their photo taken in front of the Lindo wing's doors...they are the real saddos.

No doubt Elspeth was amongst them.

It is apparently "as exciting as being inside a washing machine" for them... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-23/media-frenzy-in-london-as-world-waits-for-royal-baby-news/4836640

I have just deduced that the so called 'live' link that I have been watching is in fact delayed by around 15 seconds. I am outraged.

In other news, they have been interviewing random bucket-cunts at a maternity unit in Liverpool today - earlier they said to one new mum 'so were you hoping that your son would be born on the same day as the royal baby', to which the mum replied 'no'. TAKE THAT, YOU SKY NEWS TWATS.

I , for one, hope the wean is fit, healthy, and black.

• Like 1

A boy, born at 424pm, 8lb 6oz. Named Winston. Possibly.

So it'll be three kings in a row. Unless there's a revolution...

• Like 2

A Baby Boy!

Suprised about the boy bit, but not so much about the baby bit!

• Like 1

I was close on the time! Just got the day, sex and weight wrong.......

• Like 1

A boy, born at 424pm, 8lb 6oz. Named Winston. Possibly.

After the dad, as I said......black.

• Like 2

1069864_10151722600559914_188961811_n.jpg
  • Like 2

On the bright side, there will be no Queen Diana.

• Like 2

I wonder if they'll call him 'Kong'? At least we'll have a King Kong.

I wonder if they'll call him 'Kong'? At least we'll have a King Kong.

Explains why this guy was outside the building...

July 22nd 18.43pm Girl ; Diana somewhere in the name as well as Victoria

Congratulations to our winner!

Assuming the lad makes it to at least 90 like his great-granddad, we should mark him down for the 2103 DeathList.

I'm struggling to find adequate words to express my complete and utter disinterest in this 'royal event'. The BBC as usual is shamelessly kissing royal arse, the sooner the royals and the BBC go the way of the Dodo the better.

I'm struggling to find adequate words to express my complete and utter disinterest in this 'royal event'. The BBC as usual is shamelessly kissing royal arse, the sooner the royals and the BBC go the way of the Dodo the better.

Don't you mean Dodi?
  • Like 2

Guest Guest

Feminists will be a bit dismayed that this means when Lizzie dies there won't be another queen on the throne in our lifetimes.Not unless the new baby turns out to be gay ..