If you have too much time on your hands, you could watch this...even though it could be the wrong hospital: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/10179413/Live-Royal-baby-watch.html

The baby will be born tomorrow, 19th July 2013.

It will be a boy, and they shall name it George. I expect George William Charles Philip Mountbatten-Windsor.

It it turns out to be a girl, and they call it Diana, I will become a republican.

• Like 1

It is a rather shallow pool of names:

William Arthur Philip Louis

Charles Philip Arthur George

Albert Frederick Arthur George

Edward Albert Christian George Andrew Patrick David

George Frederick Ernest Albert

Albert Edward

William Henry

That's all the boys that became Kings or are the heirs to the throne going back to William IV. So take your pick from them really, if it is a boy...

• Like 1

I'm guessing Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel

• Like 1

It is a rather shallow pool of names:

William Arthur Philip Louis

Charles Philip Arthur George

Albert Frederick Arthur George

Edward Albert Christian George Andrew Patrick David

George Frederick Ernest Albert

Albert Edward

William Henry

That's all the boys that became Kings or are the heirs to the throne going back to William IV. So take your pick from them really, if it is a boy...

Good call. If it goes to form then it could be Georgina Catherine Diana Elizabeth if it a girl. George William Charles Philip if its a boy.

Looking at the names of past royal spouses, one caught my eye - Adelaide. Could be a possibility if it's a girl...

• Like 1

If you have too much time on your hands, you could watch this...even though it could be the wrong hospital: http://www.telegraph...baby-watch.html

It will be a boy, and they shall name it George. I expect George William Charles Philip Mountbatten-Windsor.

It it turns out to be a girl, and they call it Diana, I will become a republican.

Ah well...looks like I was wrong...unless its going to drop out like a pack of sugar...

The fact that it is overdue apparently suggests it was a boy...in the same way the extreme morning sickness meant she was carrying twins.

Either on the night of the 17th or morning of the 18th, almost certainly a girl.

Damn it, I was way off.

What is the chance to show they are more in touch with commoners they pick a name from popular film, and go with something like Dudley or Frodo.

If you have too much time on your hands, you could watch this...even though it could be the wrong hospital: http://www.telegraph...baby-watch.html

Ah well...looks like I was wrong...unless its going to drop out like a pack of sugar...

The fact that it is overdue apparently suggests it was a boy...in the same way the extreme morning sickness meant she was carrying twins.

I wouldn't hold much sway with this, I (a girl) and both my daughters were two weeks late, lazy bitches the lot of us. And also, in my vast experience, boys always come early.........

• Like 2

What is the chance to show they are more in touch with commoners they pick a name from popular film, and go with something like Dudley or Frodo.

Tyler if it's a boy, Charmaine if it's a girl.

There appears to be some action outside of the hospital - cones and police etc. I might win the sweepstake if she's on her way in now!

I'd love it if Kate waltzed out holding a two-week old baby and said, "who's waity now?"

• Like 2

There appears to be some action outside of the hospital - cones and police etc. I might win the sweepstake if she's on her way in now!

How do you know? That link I posted to the live feed is shite. Can't see anything.

How do you know? That link I posted to the live feed is shite. Can't see anything.

Working fine for me! The police are still milling around, but there has also been a group of teenagers hanging around for a good hour that the police don't seem to have any interest in moving on, so perhaps the cones and ramp to the kerb are a decoy - but they definitely weren't there this afternoon, and neither were the cops.

Not that I've been checking it most of the day or anything.......because I have so many other better things to do.......... :banghead:

• Like 1

my pick of 23rd of july is looking good though might be a little later im thinking.

I think a boy, named Cheech Windsor, or maybe Chong. Or possibly Kong.

Ooo, they're polishing the door handles.

Ooo, they're polishing the door handles.

If Kate was just doing that, there wouldn't be a baby...

• Like 2

Not that I've been checking it most of the day or anything.......because I have so many other better things to do.......... :banghead:

Could be worse.

A number of people have had their photo taken in front of the Lindo wing's doors...they are the real saddos.

No doubt Elspeth was amongst them.

• Like 1

Indeed, I've seen lots of people stopping there and getting their cameras out. I think Bert Kwouk just walked past.

Working fine for me!

I just tried it for the first time now and it is working for me too. No action at the moment though, just a closed door. The interminable wait continues...

In labour the now.

In labour the now.

some women can be in labour for 24 to 36 hours right ?