I'm pushing for Monday 20th April around 15:00 GMT, Girl, 6lb 9oz, Victoria Elizabeth Diana.

Kate needs to be finishing pushing at this time, for me to be correct on the 1st prediction.

Haha I'm impressed with the Johnny-come-latelys that hear some info and suddenly have an epiphany, as we have seen with recent 'guesses' of Crowe or BBKing in the '3rd death of 2015' thread.

Now here we got people suddenly 'guessing' dates 48 hours away. I fully expect that someone will post a 'guess'---as news hits that the baby is crowning---with a date and time 30 minutes hence.

SirC

• Like 1

I was at school with a girl called Jamie-Lee whose older brother was called Lee Jamie.

Many years ago I worked with a woman named Darelle which I thought unusual for a female. She said that her brother's name is Darryl. I of course made a Newhart reference that was lost on her. Her parents were unoriginally cruel.

• Like 1

With Middleton about to drop the spare, are we having a sweep?

20th of April, 4:45 in the morning.

Well, it looks like it's not going to share a birthday with Hitler.

With Middleton about to drop the spare, are we having a sweep?

20th of April, 4:45 in the morning.

Well, it looks like it's not going to share a birthday with Hitler.

6th of June still available though....

I only just stumbled upon this thread. I'd say April 27th if that's still available.
It'll be a hermaphrodite and they'll name it Bernard.

This might be gone, but as I have a sister called Elizabeth, and it's her birthday tomorrow, I want to go for 21st April born at 4.20 pm.

7th May 11pm - give every news outlet in the country a dilemna.

• Like 1

April 29

Mid-day GMT

Female

Alice

I'm out. Darn...

I think the only ones left in the running are myself, Deathray and Magere Hein (with Toast perhaps, as having a floating date with Martin Crowe). Well, I'm top 4, I'll take that.

April 29

Mid-day GMT

Female

Alice

I'm out. Darn...

I think the only ones left in the running are myself, Deathray and Magere Hein (with Toast perhaps, as having a floating date with Martin Crowe). Well, I'm top 4, I'll take that.

I'll root for your guess then!

I'm still thinking girl though.

• Like 2

April 29

Mid-day GMT

Female

Alice

I'm out. Darn...

I'll root for your guess then!

I'm still thinking girl though.

Yeah, I'm out, unless we find they had it in secret on the 23rd

SC

It may just be a phantom pregnancy, like the previous Birth List occupant.

It'll probably be born on polling day. A desperate attempt at providing that much needed "feel good factor", ugh!

It'll probably be born on polling day. A desperate attempt at providing that much needed "feel good factor", ugh!

I have not been following this closely. She is already overdue if it gets too far they will induce her. I think for the feel good factor to have an effect it would need to be Tuesday at the latest. Today is probably a day to avoid for a royal baby.

No it will be tomorrow and I will claim my prize of a smug prediction of slightly late.

No it will be tomorrow and I will claim my prize of a smug prediction of slightly late.

You can say "oh it was nothing" and be entirely accurate

• Like 1

There's a girl in my class who is OBSESSED with Britain.

At first, it was all fun and games...

but I got creeped out when she said that she'll commit suicide if the royal baby isn't born on her birthday (25 May)...

I know her well, though, and I'm sure she won't even consider doing it, but still... kind of creepy.

There's a girl in my class who is OBSESSED with Britain.

At first, it was all fun and games...

but I got creeped out when she said that she'll commit suicide if the royal baby isn't born on her birthday (25 May)...

I know her well, though, and I'm sure she won't even consider doing it, but still... kind of creepy.

A friend of a friend was studying in the US in Aug 97 and his house mates woke him up to tell him about Princess Diana and kept asking him if he was OK for days afterwards as though his sister had died or something.

The planets have aligned, the Prophecy is almost fulfilled.

It comes.

• Like 5

You can say "oh it was nothing" and be entirely accurate

Spot on...

• Like 1

I'll be controversial and go for May 2nd at 15:35 hours. I'll say it's a boy and they will name him Philip. Their nickname for him will be Dumpling. Think that covers it.

Just wonder how close you will be with your time of delivery?

I'll be controversial and go for May 2nd at 15:35 hours. I'll say it's a boy and they will name him Philip. Their nickname for him will be Dumpling. Think that covers it.

Well I got the date right. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32562117 Huzzah.

Now if they just call it Philippa... Looks like I'm better at predicting births rather than deaths lol.

• Like 1

It's a GIRL!

Just read the news on ABC.