Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

iirc his doctor tried to claim Elvis had died from IBS straining, and not from consuming all the drugs in the world at the same time.

• Like 1

No Cure for Cancer....Mr Leary, goes on about it...

IMG_0374.JPG

• Like 4

• Like 1

Well, Lord knows the Daily Mail like to show their appreciation...

hurrah-blackshirts2.jpg

Look, I know, old line, but the goal was open...

Ahead of the Fourth of July weekend, someone posted a story about a bull shark being caught in a Kentucky lake.  Anyone with a brain cell can see it's for amusement purposes only.
But oh .... oh hell to the no ... enough Trump voters in Kentucky and elsewhere BELIEVED this story, and so the KY Dept of Fish & Wildlife had to post on Facebook and elsewhere informing people in fact no sharks were in their FRESH WATER lakes (SMGDFH).  6 billion people.....there's bound to be a few out there.
SC

Madison Coe, 14, was having a bath at her home in Lovington, New Mexico, when the accident happened on Sunday morning.

According to her family, the 14-year-old had either plugged her phone in or tried to use her phone, which was already plugged in, while she sat in the bath, causing her to electrocute herself.

SC

Japanese woman found guilty of killing her fourth husband:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/japanese-woman-dubbed-black-widow-kyoto-admits-poisoning-fourth/

She's also suspected to have killed two previous husbands and to have attempted to kill a former boyfriend. Up to ten men with whom she had relationships are dead. Between 2007 and 2013 she inherited roughly 6,8 million pounds.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Japanese woman found guilty of killing her fourth husband:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/japanese-woman-dubbed-black-widow-kyoto-admits-poisoning-fourth/

She's also suspected to have killed two previous husbands and to have attempted to kill a former boyfriend. Up to ten men with whom she had relationships are dead. Between 2007 and 2013 she inherited roughly 6,8 million pounds.

Now retracting her confession because she has dementia, or something:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40586289

Reason #73900421756 why these cunts should be hounded out of Life

tmp_929-DEzjz8GXgAAqw03.jpg_large-1353259106.jpg

IMG_0387.PNG

5 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Are you okay? You really are starting to worry me a lot.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Are you okay? You really are starting to worry me a lot.

Fuck off!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Fuck off!

You posted an extremely dark and sad video that, honestly, no one else wants to watch. With your somewhat violent attitude lately, I think I have the right to worry, and I think some other posters will be too. 

I really hope that you are okay, and I truly mean that down to the bottom of my heart...

• Like 1

I don't worry about MK. He's a wee boy from the land of the bogs and the Little people, not 'really' a bad bone in his body. However Roey, you prodded him into his last ban, and seem intent on provoking (I love that word, Provo King) him into a sine die. I would say pick on someone your own age, but LFN is on holiday....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

You posted an extremely dark and sad video that, honestly, no one else wants to watch. (...)

Actually, the scene was only supposed to be "dark and sad", but since the acting is wooden and the monologue is pretty dull, it has a slight comic effect according to the comments under the video. (I still wouldn't recommend watching it, it's mildly amusing at best.)

14 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

Actually, the scene was only supposed to be "dark and sad", but since the acting is wooden and the monologue is pretty dull, it has a slight comic effect according to the comments under the video. (I still wouldn't recommend watching it, it's mildly amusing at best.)

I saw it, and while I can see the comic effect, the fact of the matter is that suicide is a very dark topic, and something that is very personal to me. 

I mention concern because it was far from the only time that he had posted something violent, and it's how constant he posts that kind of stuff that has me legitimately concerned. Like I said, I do truly hope that he's okay...

Jesus Christ stop being such a busy body. Is it really your job to tell me what I can and can't post.