Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

1 hour ago, charon said:

I don't worry about MK. He's a wee boy from the land of the bogs and the Little people, not 'really' a bad bone in his body. However Roey, you prodded him into his last ban, and seem intent on provoking (I love that word, Provo King) him into a sine die. I would say pick on someone your own age, but LFN is on holiday....

Cunt.:D

• Like 1

Following on re the Cunts in the Orange Lodge....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40705687

The Orange Order has asked its members to stop using the term 'RIP' to express grief or sympathy after a death.

It said the phrase is unbiblical, un-Protestant, and a form of superstition connected to Catholicism.

RIP is an abbreviation of 'rest in peace' or in Latin, 'requiescat in pace'.

In a publication marking the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, the order called on Protestants to stop using the phrase.

C'mon lfn. The chances of Roey being a prepubescent young imperialist shaver, who trawls ITV regional news for obits, is fucking nil. He's from the Shire, 35-55 and either an alt of a mod or a member, or somecunt like Zyklon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

I saw it, and while I can see the comic effect, the fact of the matter is that suicide is a very dark topic, and something that is very personal to me. 

I mention concern because it was far from the only time that he had posted something violent, and it's how constant he posts that kind of stuff that has me legitimately concerned. Like I said, I do truly hope that he's okay...

I agree that suicide is a dark topic, but so are school massacres and terminal cancer, yet all of these are frequently featured on this very forum that is dedicated to (making predictions about) death and dying. ;)

Inb4 Roey Juss claims this makes me a sexual preditator.

A Boeing 777 airplane belonging to the Taiwanese airline EVA Air, dumped human excreta midair while traveling from Japan to Hawaii.

Unfortunately, the content of the toilet tank was jettisoned into the sky while the plane was flying over the cruise liner Lady of the Pacific, which was hit by “large chunks of blue ice”.

planetoilet5

The top deck of the ship was literally covered with chunks of blue ice containing human excreta.

Hundreds of passengers were standing on the top deck at the time, and many were hit by ice projectiles weighing up to 10 lbs.

SC

• Like 1

I don't know why Phantom didn't  share this but from FB.

687E411E-ADFF-4FED-AB0A-D7ABC1C94800-225-000000236E7F7875.jpeg

Edited by Boudicca
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

A Boeing 777 airplane belonging to the Taiwanese airline EVA Air, dumped human excreta midair while traveling from Japan to Hawaii.

Unfortunately, the content of the toilet tank was jettisoned into the sky while the plane was flying over the cruise liner Lady of the Pacific, which was hit by “large chunks of blue ice”.

planetoilet5

The top deck of the ship was literally covered with chunks of blue ice containing human excreta.

Hundreds of passengers were standing on the top deck at the time, and many were hit by ice projectiles weighing up to 10 lbs.

SC

That picture isn't even marginal photoshop. It didn't happen.

http://www.snopes.com/plane-toilet-cruise-ship/

On the World News Daily site linked - bottom of the page:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

That picture isn't even marginal photoshop. It didn't happen.

http://www.snopes.com/plane-toilet-cruise-ship/

On the World News Daily site linked - bottom of the page:

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Here let me help you out by re-posting the title of this thread, and feel free to edit with a colored font where it even SUGGESTS 'true'.  To my knowledge my post qualifies under at least half of those listed:
Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

• Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Here let me help you out by re-posting the title of this thread, and feel free to edit with a colored font where it even SUGGESTS 'true'.  To my knowledge my post qualifies under at least half of those listed:

If the angry emoji was allowed, then this would be the perfect time to use it. 

• Thanks 1

Everything on the internet fits under the topic title.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, msc said:

Everything on the internet fits under the topic title.

Especially everything here.

13 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Nor did you clarify that it was untrue. 

• Like 2

Grateful Dead member Bob Weir is auctioning his personal Tesla to raise money for two environmental nonprofits, the Oceanic Preservation Society and the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. The Tesla's front-facing trunk is signed by members of Weir's current band, Dead & Company, which includes Grateful Dead alumni and singer-songwriter John Mayer.

Bid early and often.
SC

IMG_0414.JPG

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

In new research they plan to present at the USENIX Security conference on Thursday, a group of researchers from the University of Washington has shown for the first time that it’s possible to encode malicious software into physical strands of DNA, so that when a gene sequencer analyzes it the resulting data becomes a program that corrupts gene-sequencing software and takes control of the underlying computer. While that attack is far from practical for any real spy or criminal, it's one the researchers argue could become more likely over time, as DNA sequencing becomes more commonplace, powerful, and performed by third-party services on sensitive computer systems.

...https://www.wired.com/story/malware-dna-hack?mbid=social_twitter

Millennials worst nightmare...

IMG_0418.JPG

A grieving family was stunned to see a decaying foot emerge from a grave while burying their beloved grandfather.

The macabre scenes occurred during a burial at a New Jersey cemetery - when a corpse from the next grave spilled out into where Cleveland Butler was about to be laid to rest.  

The body part appeared from the soil as the 85-year-old's blue casket was lowered into the ground at Mount Holiness Memorial Park.
SC

If Trump must start a nuclear war, at least let us finish Game of Thrones first

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

IMG_0423.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

IMG_0423.JPG

baldur's gate is one of my favorite games