Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

Married couple in China struggled to conceive for four years, told by doctor it was because they were having anal sex.

EDIT: I know it looks odd having a link labelled 'anal' but it is just a link to a story in the Mail, honest.

Well it was two men....

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Married couple in China struggled to conceive for four years, told by doctor it was because they were having anal sex.

EDIT: I know it looks odd having a link labelled 'anal' but it is just a link to a story in the Mail, honest.

stubbornness is not always a virtue

4 minutes ago, runebomme said:

stubbornness is not always a virtue

Yes it is.

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

To be honest? I'd sooner have a link to "anal sex weekly, you know it makes sense up de bum" than the daily mail. YMMV.

33 minutes ago, En Passant said:

To be honest? I'd sooner have a link to "anal sex weekly, you know it makes sense up de bum" than the daily mail. YMMV.

its not a sin if you don't take pleasure in it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charon said:

Dashing his hopes and dreams of being a short order cook.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, charon said:

it would make a good YouTube video, a dwarf gets trodden on and then a large pot of hot stew gets chucked at every one around 

14 minutes ago, bladan said:

ball2.thumb.png.6ae71bda417a5743e19d62f074664cdb.png

a slow day?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, runebomme said:

a slow day?

Try it. It could be a message from God, or just great poetry. The ball was turned to for a long time off the ball...

17 minutes ago, bladan said:

Try it. It could be a message from God, or just great poetry. The ball was turned to for a long time off the ball...

maybe its a message from the devil concerning testicular ailments

1 hour ago, bladan said:

ball2.thumb.png.6ae71bda417a5743e19d62f074664cdb.png

Get a fucking life!

• Haha 1

A husband rented a van, broke into a failing funeral parlour in Rochester, Kent and stole his mother-in-law's body to take to a different undertaker; all without telling his wife.

That's @maryportfuncity's neck of the woods.  :sherlock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6117331/Husband-broke-funeral-parlour-stole-mother-laws-CORPSE.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bladan said:

Doors of perception!

doors2.thumb.png.0c42fc6e3ac7971032a97a9e3e84d2ca.png

Load of tosh mate.

617111865_ScreenShot2018-08-31at13_52_43.thumb.png.580ce977a019554853e2f44605bc6173.png

21 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Load of tosh mate.

617111865_ScreenShot2018-08-31at13_52_43.thumb.png.580ce977a019554853e2f44605bc6173.png

No it isn't - instead of Tour Tour Tour you get interesting messages from God. Choose Tamil or Telugu then translate. If you get kamikaze "Tour Tour Tour"

then just increase the amount of doors- very soon you get a message

I mean, my next flat has 90 m2 and three bedrooms - top that. Google told me what to do

31 minutes ago, bladan said:

No it isn't - instead of Tour Tour Tour you get interesting messages from God. Choose Tamil or Telugu then translate. If you get kamikaze "Tour Tour Tour"

then just increase the amount of doors- very soon you get a message

Okay, master blad. I tried Telugu. This definitely works. I feel guided, I feel at ease with the world.

1305907066_ScreenShot2018-08-31at14_44_40.thumb.png.f2c2303cff8f6d98549ad5db7bea3811.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Okay, master blad. I tried Telugu. This definitely works. I feel guided, I feel at ease with the world.

1305907066_ScreenShot2018-08-31at14_44_40.thumb.png.f2c2303cff8f6d98549ad5db7bea3811.png

No, no. To  get interesting messages from God, just type "door" or "ball" about 30 times, then choose Tamil or Telugu then Google translate. You indeed get real messages - Hallelujah! thank you God. Finally I have found you after 56 years of seeking

2 minutes ago, bladan said:

No, no. To  get interesting messages from God, just type "door" or "ball" about 30 times, then choose Tamil or Telugu then Google translate. You indeed get real messages - Hallelujah! thank you God. Finally I have found you after 56 years of seeking

Er, if your magic code thingy has messages that both believe in god and messages that denies god, then that’s not going to convert certain people, aren’t they? 

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Er, if your magic code thingy has messages that both believe in god and messages that denies god, then that’s not going to convert certain people, aren’t they? 

bx.png

49 minutes ago, bladan said:

In my excitement and keenness to seek God's message to me, I couldn't decide whether to go for 'door' or 'ball', so I outsmarted him and went for both. Now I feel all powerful.

1076741957_ScreenShot2018-08-31at16_03_39.thumb.png.82429a39f55a43f6b4068ddbda60ce3b.png