Dr. Zorders

Stupid/funny/cool/outrageous/scary/weird/crazy Stuff You Read/saw In The News/on The Internet

I think it was the first week in May, I saw a cunto walking a donkey down the road. He ended up stopping at the neighbours who has 2 donkeys, and gave him a barn roof for a night.

Story was he was going to Oban for the end of the month for a photo shoot, leaving from Durness up where the space port is going to be, right at the NW tip of Gods Land.

After that he was going to near Liverpool I think, where he's from, and the donkey also.

Saw him about 2 days later, 5 miles down the road, and a week later another 20.

Then I think, he was hitting the Old Roads over the hills.

Well, he's hit Glasgow, where folk are going tits, yet 50 years ago they'd no shitter and a pig in the living room.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/watch-man-walks-donkey-around-14947831

Unsurprisingly he's from the Shire

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, charon said:

Unsurprisingly he's from the Shire

What, he's a hobbit?  :o

Well, English cunto, long hair, 5'5 looks like, so "yes".

Most of the mentalists up here are from there.

Hard to find a b&b owned by a Scot, most hotels staffed by Euros or <spit> Aussies.

The neib he got the snooze in the barn from for example is 68 year old Dutch wifie who makes a living by selling wool products from the animals she has.

I remember when folk put her log house up for her for free when she hit 60, up till then she stayed in the semi open barn with the goats, sheep, donkeys, chickens etc.

As I said, mentalists.

14 minutes ago, charon said:

Well, English cunto, long hair, 5'5 looks like, so "yes".

Most of the mentalists up here are from there.

Hard to find a b&b owned by a Scot, most hotels staffed by Euros or <spit> Aussies.

The neib he got the snooze in the barn from for example is 68 year old Dutch wifie who makes a living by selling wool products from the animals she has.

I remember when folk put her log house up for her for free when she hit 60, up till then she stayed in the semi open barn with the goats, sheep, donkeys, chickens etc.

As I said, mentalists.

Hamster fur waistcoats?

No money in hamsters.....

• Haha 1

• Haha 2

3F84DF66-0334-4649-92FC-0E234CCAE50F.thumb.jpeg.f42f4134bd342d86500697cb5fef87f8.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Don't do drugs, kids.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

3F84DF66-0334-4649-92FC-0E234CCAE50F.thumb.jpeg.f42f4134bd342d86500697cb5fef87f8.jpeg

give me five minutes and I'll sing and dance for my supper

42, 000 year old worms.

Sadly for them, their birth certificates weren't found in the ice, so their longevity claim is being disputed by the World's Oldest crowd.

8 minutes ago, msc said:

42, 000 year old worms.

Sadly for them, their birth certificates weren't found in the ice, so their longevity claim is being disputed by the World's Oldest crowd.

Shame, @123jeff would've had a field day

The Joseph Rowntree Foundation donated £275,000 to the political wing of the INLA just last year :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6001241/Joseph-Rowntree-Charity-Trust-investigated-giving-money-Teach-na-Failte-INLA.html

Looks like it fruit pastilles for breakfast to celebrate then.

This is a picture of the Co-op undertakers in Chaddesden Derby.

The yellow and green box on the wall is a defibrillator.

co-op.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I hope other inmates are not scared of him

In rural China, families can save for years to buy high-quality, handcrafted coffins for their loved ones. The coffins are often stored at home where they are believed to bring good luck and longevity.

ghost sounds played by the us to frighten the for viet cong

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, runebomme said:

In rural China, families can save for years to buy high-quality, handcrafted coffins for their loved ones. The coffins are often stored at home where they are believed to bring good luck and longevity.

In the Fens, the families can save their dead for years for high quality sexual activities that mean their species can survive in handcrafted  hovels in Norfolk in the hope their incest and necrophilia brings good luck and longevity. 

• Haha 1