themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

I don't know how to break this one to you but...

...BATMAN DIED.

And without a hint of irony or black humor, this really hits home a lot. A big tragedy. Some of you might know that Lenny B. Robinson as he really was known gained internet fame by being "arrested" by police driving a Lamborghini Cabrio. This man with his heart at the right place visited dozens of sick children dressed as Batman making their suffering from ailments in hospital lighter and turned these days in the best days of their life. He spend $5000 on a proper Batman suit and $25000 of his own money on toys and comics.

Yesterday tragedy struck. His Lambo broke down and while was inspecting his car on the side of the road, his car was rammed by a Toyota Camry and Robinson died at the scene. A truly sad day. Robinson was 51 years old.

fr43erdffirojk43.jpg?itok=4PIZ_C7I

t53et4rgf524654.jpg?itok=Y11OaY8s

dfre32werdfew3.jpg?itok=1GElUbCK

His "arrest".

About the accident...

Washington Post.

https://www.facebook.com/batman?fref=nf&__nodl

https://www.facebook.com/hopeforhenry?fref=ts&__nodl

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNVorfRDz55tm5Yp7WhQqJ1xi8D5zFx7xbF-T8k2wkGt-NZFw-Mwm3r_KaY4sehog?key=RXVvVWV2b2VoUTE5RmtoaHVXZUJJeUNfeHliWGdR

Gosh, what a sad day for human kind. A man who selflessly donated his time and money for sick children dying this way. So sad...

I don't know how to break this one to you but...

...BATMAN DIED.

And without a hint of irony or black humor, this really hits home a lot. A big tragedy. Some of you might know that Lenny B. Robinson as he really was known gained internet fame by being "arrested" by police driving a Lamborghini Cabrio. This man with his heart at the right place visited dozens of sick children dressed as Batman making their suffering from ailments in hospital lighter and turned these days in the best days of their life. He spend $5000 on a proper Batman suit and $25000 of his own money on toys and comics.

Yesterday tragedy struck. His Lambo broke down and while was inspecting his car on the side of the road, his car was rammed by a Toyota Camry and Robinson died at the scene. A truly sad day. Robinson was 51 years old.

fr43erdffirojk43.jpg?itok=4PIZ_C7I

t53et4rgf524654.jpg?itok=Y11OaY8s

dfre32werdfew3.jpg?itok=1GElUbCK

His "arrest".

About the accident...

Washington Post.

https://www.facebook.com/batman?fref=nf&__nodl

Already mentioned here

Feel free to merge the post.

Feel free to merge the post.

It's not fully under the definition of an ironic death, but just that he was killed when his own "batmobile" hit him just makes me shake my head.

It's the EXACT definition of ironic deaths.....as I stated on YW's post moments ago. For the reason you stated.

SC

It's the EXACT definition of ironic deaths.....as I stated on YW's post moments ago. For the reason you stated.

SC

No, it would be ironic if he was helping someone at the side of the road when he was hit by his "batmobile".

Civil rights leader Julian Bond dead at 75. Co- founder, an first president of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Yvonne Craig (Batgirl) from the original series of Batman has died at the age of 78

Yvonne_Craig_Batgirl.jpg

Guest Guest

You miserable cunts ought to be ashamed of your attitude towards guests; they do make up the bulk of your readers.

Ah the typical Guest "here's someone with a name like a more famous person" post. They never get old.

Another reason to ban guest posts. Sorry guests, some of you post genuine 'departures', but you always get the occasional fuckwit that should know better.

As someone who is relatively new to our DeathList business here, I'd like to hear the rationale for allowing guests to post to the forums. No cost or undue burden to join up so why not let guests read/review/research etc, but require them to become identified users before posting? At least then we could skewer and shame them by name when they post, just like others of us are held accountable by the self-policing nature of our members.

You miserable cunts ought to be ashamed of your attitude towards guests; they do make up the bulk of your readers.

Fuck you and your opinions , you fucking melter.

:)

And the bulk of our fun when we abuse them.

Consider it progress, none of us has baited a bear since we started online.

And the bulk of our fun when we abuse them.

Consider it progress, none of us has baited a bear since we started online.

Speak for yourself.

Guest Guest

Oh, fuck the lot of you, hijos de puta!

And the bulk of our fun when we abuse them. Consider it progress, none of us has baited a bear since we started online.
Speak for yourself.

And I've seen the evidence :-)

• Like 1

George Houser, Freedom Rides Pioneer, Dies at 99; a founder of the Congress of Racial Equality who was believed to be the last living member of the inaugural Freedom Ride — the volatile, sometimes violent bus trip through the South by a racially mixed group in 1947 — died on Wednesday in Santa Rosa, Calif. He was 99.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/us/george-houser-freedom-rides-pioneer-dies-at-99.html?ref=obituaries

:D YAY!!!! I'm a miserable cunt! :D

Mao Zedongs chief bodyguard and former deputy chairman of the Chinese communist party Wang Dongxing has died at 99 , pretty much the last surviving big wig of the early days of Chinese communism I guess. http://www.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1851403/chinese-leader-mao-zedongs-main-bodyguard-and-later

Not many surviving peasants either. Funny how the leaders of these things always seem to live fairly long (or wide) though.

And the bulk of our fun when we abuse them. Consider it progress, none of us has baited a bear since we started online.
Speak for yourself.

Cruelty to animals, you fuckers are sick; clearly lacking the moral fibre to share this space with the rest of us and obsess about the final hours of famous people.

Speak for yourself.

Cruelty to animals, you fuckers are sick; clearly lacking the moral fibre to share this space with the rest of us and obsess about the final hours of famous people.

I don't think it was that kind of bear that deadsox was baiting.