Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

That UK Election Thing

Just cast my vote. Won't really make any difference to the outcome. But at least I can say I've done the deed.

• Like 2

I popped in with the dog en route for walkies and didn't see this till later. Never entered my head that I might not be allowed to take him in.

He voted Green. He likes trees.

• Like 2

I popped in with the dog en route for walkies and didn't see this till later. Never entered my head that I might not be allowed to take him in.

He voted Green. He likes trees.

You should have got him to cut out 'the middle man' and let him piss up Natalie Bennett.

I was at the polling station at 7am this morning. I am in Denmark now.

Ajockalypse now........ I love the smell of nae cam in the morning.

• Like 3

Just had a text message from Liz (you know her a her Majesty) she is a bit worried about what will happen and Phil found this website by googling his own name and thought that in the event of protracted negotiations following an incoclusive election she thought we erudite individuals who are keen on facts research and considered decision making could run the country in the interim.

I have taken the liberty of suggesting roles that we each could play in the emergency deathlist cabinet.

Prime Minister - MPFC

Deputy Prime Minister - Paul Beaerer

Chancellor - TMIB (after running the DDP the countries finances should be a doddle)

Foreign Secretary - Rotton Ali

Home Secretary - Shaun of the Dead

Health - Lard Bazaar

Culture - YoungWilz

Transport - Charon

Education - LFN

Defence - Dr Z

Work & Pensions - RadGuy (Because he'll be doing all the work when we are drawing our pensions)

Environment - Bibliogryphon (who else)

Justice - The Engineer

Apologies if I have missed anyone out but please feel free to suggest roles.

Anyone not happy with thier job will have to wait until MPFC decides we need a reshuffle.

• Like 6

Just had a text message from Liz (you know her a her Majesty) she is a bit worried about what will happen and Phil found this website by googling his own name and thought that in the event of protracted negotiations following an incoclusive election she thought we erudite individuals who are keen on facts research and considered decision making could run the country in the interim.

I have taken the liberty of suggesting roles that we each could play in the emergency deathlist cabinet.

Prime Minister - MPFC

Chancellor - TMIB (after running the DDP the countries finances should be a doddle)

Health - Lard Bazaar

Culture - YoungWilz

Transport - Charon

Education - LFN

Defence - Dr Z

Work & Pensions - RadGuy (Because he'll be doing all the work when we are drawing our pensions)

Justice - The Engineer

Anyone not happy with thier job will have to wait until MPFC decides we need a reshuffle.

Shouldn't charon be Deputy PM? I mean, he's an oaf who's been on a boat.....

Deathray should be transport since his unconditional love for snooker is on the same level as trainspotting.

Toast should be head of Rural affairs and Cheese-rolling.

Also I tried to think of a better PM then I realised I wouldn't wanna serve under any of you really so I'm officially doing a Heseltine. MPFC would be better as some sort of left-wing version of Norman Tebbit I think, with yourself as PM. All I ask is that you don't mind if I roll a few barrels into the Commons basement at night, while dressed in a curious early 17th century outfit, without too many questions. It's just beer that's all.

Lol :)

Labour dying as, not just a Scots force, is sublime.

And the Tory's get power makes it sweeter :)

The UK is fucked, thank you Lord!

I wonder if people lie (like MPs) when they get asked?

Looks like we are waving goodbye to our human rights, ECHR, Europe. We'll be the richest pariah state in the Western world.

Apparently Paddy Ashdown is going to eat his hat if the prediction is correct. Live on TV. Something worth watching at last in this election!

Happy with the Culture Brief ^_^

If the decimated Lib Dems reject the overtures of the Conservatives that will force them into the arms of the DUP and UKIP which may be unpalatable for even some centerist Tories Ken Clarke et al.

But this is a prediction not a result.

Looks like we are waving goodbye to our human rights, ECHR, Europe. We'll be the richest pariah state in the Western world.

Apparently Paddy Ashdown is going to eat his hat if the prediction is correct. Live on TV. Something worth watching at last in this election!

I thought you might be.

Human Rights is the biggest pile of pish in it, it should be hosed regardless.

Paul Nuttall of UKIP on TV and even he says he doubts the poll is right. Says he can't see Labour being under 260 or Cons being over 300. No-one hates Labour more than UKIP, so.......

Anyone know why Sunderland is "always first" to declare, btw? I guess it's cos they're the most eager to prove they can count?

Paul Nuttall of UKIP on TV and even he says he doubts the poll is right. Says he can't see Labour being under 260 or Cons being over 300. No-one hates Labour more than UKIP, so.......

Anyone know why Sunderland is "always first" to declare, btw? I guess it's cos they're the most eager to prove they can count?

Scotland hate labour waaaaay more than ukip, and in answer to 2nd q, Sunderland declares first because the polls close at 7 , due to 'tagging orders'.

• Like 1

Exit polls suggest SNP are predicted to dominate Scotland :-)

Prime Minister - MPFC

Health - Lard Bazaar

Culture - YoungWilz

Transport - Charon

Education - LFN

Defence - Dr Z

Justice - The Engineer

Shouldn't charon be Deputy PM? I mean, he's an oaf who's been on a boat.....

Deathray should be transport since his unconditional love for snooker is on the same level as trainspotting.

Toast should be head of Rural affairs and Cheese-rolling.

Also I tried to think of a better PM then I realised I wouldn't wanna serve under any of you really so I'm officially doing a Heseltine. MPFC would be better as some sort of left-wing version of Norman Tebbit I think, with yourself as PM. All I ask is that you don't mind if I roll a few barrels into the Commons basement at night, while dressed in a curious early 17th century outfit, without too many questions. It's just beer that's all.

I'll be very happy with that, thank you. I'm partial to a nice cheese roll.

They've got some really hilarious stuff on Channel 4's "Alternate Election" coverage. Some bloke going on about how the seas are gonna rise cos of car emissions or something!

TV people seem to be all talking about the exit poll as gospel now, bit shocking.

This result for the Tories is a bit like the Derek Bentley case. They pull the trigger their accomplice gets hanged.

• Like 2

Prime Minister - MPFC

Health - Lard Bazaar

Culture - YoungWilz

Transport - Charon

Education - LFN

Defence - Dr Z

Justice - The Engineer

I'd vote for that party.

• Like 1

What a pleasant night listening on the wireless :)