Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

A couple  of tax cuts and it is his. The Great British Public are as basic as this.. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

No it doesn't. Once again, you've been very selective in what words you digest. This is why, for so many of us, our patience has snapped with you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68368320
Speaker's handling of Gaza vote very concerning, says Rishi Sunak.

Got to love the SNP, they've spent a decade railing against the Tory Westminster government, now they're looking at Labour winning the General election and making significant inroads into their majority in Scotland and the boot's on the other foot. We'll cosy up to nutjob Tories to try to make Labour look bad. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68368320
Speaker's handling of Gaza vote very concerning, says Rishi Sunak.

The same article outlines that he would not echo calls to replace the speaker. Sunak also points out that Hoyle did apologise and promise to reflect on what happened, implying that he echoes Penny Dreadful's rejection of the notion that he should be replaced.

You're still missing out big chunks, and I think you're doing it deliberately. You should thank your fucky stars I'm not a mod because you'd have been on mod preview ages ago.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, TQR said:

You should thank your fucky stars I'm not a mod because you'd have been on mod preview ages ago.

Restrict crems posts to the Jimmy Carter thread no matter what he's actually commenting on.  Two birds one stone. Efficient.

You're only left with the problem of Carter actually dying and those posts going unread, still, chin up, that's an event unlikely to slip under mainstream media radar, even The Grauniad. Could start a whole new thread then.

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ian Mearns, Labour Gateshead MP will be stepping down at the next election. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cp9weyvevvjo

New constituency being formed.

Sort of but 80% of his current seat is being kept together. Labour held Blaydon and Tory Held Durham North West are the seats really being split up. 

How long till the Tories adopt a lot of this? 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

How long till the Tories adopt a lot of this? 

How many times have you been told to stop posting twatter links? I know it must be difficult for someone of your evidently menial IQ to comprehend, but come on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

30p Lee in being a cunt shocker

30p Lee: "I don't actually believe that Islamists have got control of our country."

Banner headline: 'Islamists in charge of Britain'.

Aside from that...fucking insane, as per.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

30p Lee: "I don't actually believe that Islamists have got control of our country."

Banner headline: 'Islamists in charge of Britain'.

Aside from that...fucking insane, as per.

The banner is quoting Suella Braverman who did imply that. 

15 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The banner is quoting Suella Braverman who did imply that. 

The boots on the ground imply it.  ‘Being a cunt’ is a nice way of saying you’d prefer not to look around you and see how accurate said implication may be. I guess this was meant for @DCI Frank Burnside but sounds all y’all on the same myopic page.  Your country is going to shit at a rate possibly only exceeded by Canada.  As a Yank, I applaud you for taking the baton.

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

possibly only exceeded by Canada.  As a Yank, I applaud you for taking the baton

Oh cmon, guns, health care only if you can afford it - a slew of other longstanding indignities related to America being a great place to live providing you were born rich in the first place.......

Trump? Possibly for a 2nd term? After the first???

The tories have indeed been trying their damndest to have us 'going to shit', but faster than you? Pfft.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

30p Lee in being a cunt shocker

Been suspended. 

• Like 1

And yet Suella Braverman and Liz truss both deranged cunts still have the whip which is shocking what is keeping them in a job 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, TQR said:

And yet Suella Braverman and Liz truss both deranged cunts still have the whip which is shocking what is keeping them in a job 

Doubt he has the bottle to suspend Truss

Lee Anderson responds. Lots of talk he is going to defect to Reform at some point this year. 

26 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Lee Anderson responds. Lots of talk he is going to defect to Reform at some point this year. 

TQR said:

"There's lots of talk from you in general. Your post count is through the fucking roof. Take yourself off for a KitKat and a wank and consider finding some other interests."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

FFS. You could at least supply the full quote.

I am sick of you posting Twitter quotes which usually take an age to load anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

FFS. You could at least supply the full quote.

I am sick of you posting Twitter quotes which usually take an age to load anyway.

‘Lee Anderson MP said: "Following a call with the Chief Whip, I understand the difficult position that I have put both he and the Prime Minister in with regard to my comments. "I fully accept that they had no option but to suspend the whip in these circumstances. "However, I will continue to support the Government's efforts to call out extremism in all its forms - be that anti-semitism or islamophobia." ‘

5 hours ago, TQR said:

There's lots of talk from you in general

3 hours ago, Toast said:

I am sick of you posting

Carefully selected and cropped quotes I know - but, even so.

We're all probably guilty of being opinionated occasionally - and even of expecting others to listen, I know I bloody am.

But you really fucking abuse the privilege.

6 hours ago, En Passant said:

Carefully selected and cropped quotes I know - but, even so.

We're all probably guilty of being opinionated occasionally - and even of expecting others to listen, I know I bloody am.

But you really fucking abuse the privilege.

Rubbish. (excuse my opinion)

Crem refuses to listen to the numerous people calling him out for his misinformation, baseless claims, information cherrypicking, constant Tweet reposting etc because he's a cunt, so perhaps our interventions in the absenceof mod intervention are pointless. So back onto block he goes, permanently this time.

• Sad 1

I've just seen all the recent Liz Truss stuff. I genuinely think she's in need of an intervention. Talking about the "woke establishment" being out to get her (Daily Mail: 'At last! A true Tory budget'). And going down the "deep state" rabbit hole! Good god. The only deep state was her approval rating:

1274768181_Image25-02-2024at08_52.thumb.jpeg.07cd8da1410f93f9039f09b420b18505.jpeg

She's right at home in America, throwing her lettuce behind Trump and howling at the moon with Steve "flood the zone with shit" Bannon.