Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

YW: Easy way around - always assume Theresa May is talking bollocks. It'll be a useful guide about 9 out of 10 times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

So Tezza is once again lying to the British public? If it's the case that intelligence will be shared regardless (which I agree it will), that's another discard from Tezza's "strong hand".

I wouldnt disagree.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, msc said:

YW: Easy way around - always assume Theresa May is talking bollocks. It'll be a useful guide about 9 out of 10 times.

I assume they are all talking bollocks. Talking of which, Paxo's about to "get tore in" to Jezza.

Jezza certainly got a better result there than Miliband's last outing.

Paxo scoffing at talking to terrorists to promote peace.

Tezza takes the stand.

Corbyn did better than expected against Neil too. Well, compared to May.

And Nuttal tonight.

Oh, in case you taped the Wee Willie Rennie Q&A for later, it'll help you go to sleep, YW. Dull as hell.

11 minutes ago, msc said:

Oh, in case you taped the Wee Willie Rennie Q&A for later, it'll help you go to sleep, YW. Dull as hell.

I didn't miss it. I've never seen such a smug git with nothing to be smug about.

Meantime, the audience have openly scoffed at Tezza. Openly laughed in her face. That hasn't happened since....Miliband.

Thought Paxo had her on the ropes there. "Here is your arse, Tezza, I'll hand it over to you".

Then he gave her the gilt edged Brexit card, you know, the one that gets you into Number 10 from the outside.

She still performed poorly overall though. It's like "My manifesto has no figures in it, I'm thinking of a figure on [welfare/NHS/social care/Brexit/other project], I'll let the public write it down on a piece of paper and after the election I'll tell you the figure I was thinking of."

The Tory candidate in Batley & Spen (Jo Coxes former seat) has joked that "nobody has been shot" regarding the campaign. Talk about an ill-judged joke.

17 minutes ago, Deathray said:

The Tory candidate in Batley & Spen (Jo Coxes former seat) has joked that "nobody has been shot" regarding the campaign. Talk about an ill-judged joke.

Yes but people are SO overly sensitive.

This is DL, we are not, or summat.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The Germans have, allegedly, very good 'sources' which attempt to keep them one step ahead of the game.

The exact opposite the Germans are commiting treachery by making citizens give over their homes to migrants, hide crimes by migrants and jail those who speak out against it. All of what have just said is true and has happened look it up!

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are being massively harsh towards our intelligence services, our country is teeming with potential nutjobs, ok they have fucked up but show me a country that hasnt.

There isnt one.

Poland?

Tezza Pre-Paxman:

nQKYV2ZmxwbJHQ2sEd0sZqR0ufSBP4u-PG1cTQH1

And Post -Paxman:

gettyimages-650514742.jpg

Couldn`t be arsed to watch.Fed up with the election.Both leaders annoying me now.Have heard their arguments already.I know what party gets my vote and I am extremely unlikely to change my mind.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Couldn`t be arsed to watch.Fed up with the election.Both leaders annoying me now.Have heard their arguments already.I know what party gets my vote and I am extremely unlikely to change my mind.

Caroline Lucas thanks you for your vote.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Long as you are using your vote, 'tis a thing to be cherished.

Lot to be said for a good local candidate sometimes as well, rather than the big picture.

Roll on June 8th!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Long as you are using your vote, 'tis a thing to be cherished.

Lot to be said for a good local candidate sometimes as well, rather than the big picture.

Roll on June 8th!

I have voted in every election since I was 18 even the PCC elections.I am in an ultra safe seat and dont know anything about the other candidates.

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Poland?

And that's because they have strict borders.

41 minutes ago, msc said:

Caroline Lucas thanks you for your vote.

:lol:

I would rather shit in my hand and clap.

PCCs? Jeez, the inventions they think of down South just to have another election. ^_^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

PCCs? Jeez, the inventions they think of down South just to have another election. ^_^

Lowest turnouts on record iirc.

Till next week.

I jest, but I do expect a very low turnout, which will aide the Tory gains considerably.

Jezza can't tell us how much Labour's policy on childcare will cost. After the steel and determination he showed last night, he looked like a tool today, graduating from the Diane Abbott School of Economics.

Tezza meantime is on just now, making light of her dismal performance last night and talking about the desperate situation of - yes you guessed it - "ordinary working people". That'll be the "ordinary" people Tezza's had the power to transform their lives for the better for 7 years - thanks for your vote, we'll U-turn once we are back in power.

Tiresome Timothy meantime thinks they are both rubbish, while scoffing croissants down the bakery with ex-MP and face of the past Simon Hughes.

Scottish dictator in chief launches SNP manifesto, totally failing to attack Labour at all despite their overall surge in the polls and failing to answer the question once again, what if the Tories say no to your independence referendum request?

A not entirely dead Labour in Scotland is to the SNPs best interests. Stops the Unionist vote solidifying behind the Tories in a number of seats, might save a good chunk of SNP MPs. Dunno.

SNP Manifesto sounds interesting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40091999

If the day job is opposing hurt to Scotland at Westminster, they have set out their position. Interesting to note the comments at the end from the other parties. Apparently, significant policy announcements are "all about independence". I thought that was all the other major parties' leaflets, I've had them all.