Captain Chorizo:73

Maryportfuncity:64

Grim up North :64

Handrejka:50

Rotten Ali:50

Deathray :17

msc:15

Jiroemon Kimura:0

Updated for Maureen O`Hara.Congratulations to The Unknown Man ,Bibliogryphon and Morbidkid who each gain 20 points. The question I think we all need to ask now is: Can anyone stop The Unknown Man???

That is good news.

I had dropped her from my provisional 2016 line up.

Maureen O'Hara: Fairly chatty this year after the Honorary Oscar, "enjoying retirement", though wheelchair bound and cared for by a grandson. Will she go in the next 10 weeks? Doubt it.

What do I know?

Still, that's life for you. And death.

The Unknown man :195

Sir Creep:124

Death Impends:123

Shaun of the Dead :106

Morbidkid :103

gcreptile:99

Bibliogryphon:84

Grim up North :83

Jiroemon Kimura:19

Updated for Al Molinaro.

Morbidkid :84

Updated for Al Molinaro.

sorry but you are after making a mistake I had al morlinaro on my list at the 22nd spot

The Unknown Man strikes again?? Well done! I bow before thee.

SC

Morbidkid :84

Updated for Al Molinaro.

sorry but you are after making a mistake I had al morlinaro on my list at the 22nd spot

Indeed you did.I have edited the above scoreboard.I couldn`t find him on your search because you didn`t spell his name right.

• Like 1

The Unknown man :195Sir Creep:124Death Impends:123Shaun of the Dead :106gcreptile:99Morbidkid :84Bibliogryphon:84Grim up North :83Captain Chorizo:73Maryportfuncity:64

Handrejka:50Rotten Ali:50Jiroemon Kimura:19Deathray :17msc:15

Updated for Al Molinaro.

Indeed you did.I have edited the above scoreboard.I couldn`t find him on your search because you didn`t spell his name right.
I know right thoses damn Italian names also if you couldn't find that's because I changed a few of the positions when I added it as my signature a couple of days after it started. You should really go off the one on my signature

Don`t worry I have the Masterlist which I checked ;)

The Unknown man :195Sir Creep:124Death Impends:123Shaun of the Dead :106gcreptile:99Morbidkid :84Bibliogryphon:84Grim up North :83Captain Chorizo:73Maryportfuncity:64

Handrejka:50Rotten Ali:50Jiroemon Kimura:19Deathray :17msc:15

Updated for Al Molinaro.

LOL it's the old adage you point a finger you got four pointing back at you.

SC

The Unknown man :213

Death Impends:141

Shaun of the Dead :124

Morbidkid :121

Bibliogryphon:102

Grim up North :101

Updated for Helmut Schmidt.Another victory for the Unkown Man.Death Impends becomes his main rival with myself equalling Sir Creep in 3rd place.

As said by someone else Schmidt Happens

I am in the top 5. My life is complete

Are you obitable?

• Like 7

Are you obitable?

yes

Are you obitable?

yes

When can we expect to see it?

Are you obitable?

yes

Oh shit, and here's me thinking I was the only obitable case hereabouts. Well, apart from the occasional appearances of Eddie Mair and David Quantick, obviously.

• Like 1

Let's see if I get an obit for the passing of former University President Rev. John Schlegel. I guess it's a bit on the unlikely side, but I wanted to test the reach of these american obit sources.

Edit: Does it count if Associated Press (AP) creates the news for other sources, but doesn't have it on their page? Like, this here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/16/former-creighton-president-schlegel-dies-at-72/ iscopy/pasted from AP, like many news pages do.

Schlegel will get a NYTimes obit, they lag a day, or more at times. It don't get bigger in these parts than a NYT obit.

SC

Schlegel will get a NYTimes obit, they lag a day, or more at times. It don't get bigger in these parts than a NYT obit.

SC

I think so, too - but the New York Times is not an acceptable obit in this contest.

SC

I think so, too - but the New York Times is not an acceptable obit in this contest.

SC

Good point, I thought it was. Well goodness where is CNN when u need them? AP should come through. I'm putting my DDP teams together without a care if they'll obit, but rather if they die. That's kinda an important hurdle to get over first.

SC

Let's see if I get an obit for the passing of former University President Rev. John Schlegel. I guess it's a bit on the unlikely side, but I wanted to test the reach of these american obit sources.

Edit: Does it count if Associated Press (AP) creates the news for other sources, but doesn't have it on their page? Like, this here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/16/former-creighton-president-schlegel-dies-at-72/ iscopy/pasted from AP, like many news pages do.

Yes that would count but you link doesn`t seem to work.

Ah, the "is" from my sentence made it into the link...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/16/former-creighton-president-schlegel-dies-at-72/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/16/former-creighton-president-schlegel-dies-at-72/

Yep that counts just as the obituary has been provided by the associated press.

Sir Creep:167

gcreptile:142

Updated for Schlegel (another name I hadn`t heard of).That puts Sir Creep and gcreptile in second and third place respectively but both still a wide margin behind the unknown man.Also just checked and no one had Warren Mitchell.I could have sworn I saw his name on my master list but I am pretty sure I must be mistaken.

Yep that counts just as the obituary has been provided by the associated press.

Sir Creep:167

gcreptile:142

Updated for Schlegel (another name I hadn`t heard of).That puts Sir Creep and gcreptile in second and third place respectively but both still a wide margin behind the unknown man.Also just checked and no one had Warren Mitchell.I could have sworn I saw his name on my master list but I am pretty sure I must be mistaken.

Just slide him in onto your team Shaun!

:-?