Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

FB_IMG_1726234358245.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There will be a line of people wanting to shoot ...

-5420599777160193458_121.jpg

• Haha 3

Suspect is a man in his 60’s. 

NY Post got the story totally wrong - for a paper that is close to the Republicans that is odd. 

9 minutes ago, Comped said:

Reports are now coming in that someone may have tried to actually shoot at him?

According to one someone had a gun but most or all of the shots came from the police unsuccessfully shooting at them. , 

FFS he's imploding all by himself! Why shoot him?! Just let him lose at the ballot box. AGAIN. :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

According to one someone had a gun but most or all of the shots came from the police unsuccessfully shooting at them. , 

Well now the FBI has come out and said they're treating it as an assassination attempt for some reason? So there must have been some kind of action against him besides just having a gun in his vicinity and pointing it vaguely nearby.

6 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

FFS he's imploding all by himself! Why shoot him?! Just let him lose at the ballot box. AGAIN. :facepalm:

It will be an interesting part of history if he wins as I suspect he will reasonably comfortably.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

It will be an interesting part of history if he wins as I suspect he will reasonably comfortably.

it’s obvious you don’t look at national polls or…any real metric used during election season.

18 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

We'll have to wait for further information, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's some deranged lone wolf just trying for the sake of it, it seems to be what most assassins in US history have been and the 20 year old who tried last time had no obvious motives.

One thing we can be sure of, despite guns having now tried to kill Trump twice, his twisted narcissistic mind will ensure he will not suddenly become an advocate for gun control.

19 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

it’s obvious you don’t look at national polls or…any real metric used during election season.

FFS! Just block the cretin!

Just now, JQW said:

FFS! Just block the cretin!

He's already been given a final warning.

After adding quotes to his posts for a while has somewhat slipped back to his old habit of wildly speculating. The ice will crack at some point with one or other of the Admins finally losing patience and hitting it with a hammer.

• Like 3

Republican Again??

(I know it says he’s left leaning but this says other wise)

IMG_4262.jpeg

Edited by Insane

4 hours ago, jimbean1121 said:

I don’t think Trump will win but I will remind you that the Clinton v Trump polls leading up to 2016 were totally wrong. Not a good measure by any means. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I don’t think Trump will win but I will remind you that the Clinton v Trump polls leading up to 2016 were totally wrong. Not a good measure by any means. 

I totally agree with you... Plus whether they are right or wrong there are some polls saying Trump is in the lead, and others saying Harris is in the lead.. Shoot no one could even decide who won the debate. Mixed reviews on even that has come out depending who you talk to. No one really can know who is going to win at this point in the game.. Until Election Night everything from polls to news reports is purely speculation.  Vote for your candidate and let the cards fall as they may. This country has been so divided in the past say three elections or so that they have been close races.  No one has been running away with the elections.  Some are won by literally a hair. I just hate what elections seem to bring out in people.  I do not care who the candidates are they should never have to fear their lives.  People just seem they can not stand if their candidate looses.  You have a 50/50 chance of the person you vote for wins or looses.  Celebrate is your candidate wins and learn to loose with grace if they do not win and say maybe next time.

On 12/09/2024 at 21:02, maryportfuncity said:

Bottled it re future debates: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cgkykr1eg2dt

Likely the best option, but she'll make political capitol on this

Pussy.

6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Kamala is a far better candidate in my opinion than Clinton. Hilary Clintons speeches were cringe like my mums impersonations of some people and she learnt the hard way that you can't call people racist and expect them to vote for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

Shoot no one could even decide who won the debate. Mixed reviews on even that has come out depending who you talk to.

slight “um, actually” moment here, but most polls and people have hailed Kamala as the winner of the debate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

slight “um, actually” moment here, but most polls and people have hailed Kamala as the winner of the debate.

Not saying she may have the majority of polls say she won.  But the big word even in your statement is MOST.. Not to mention all the whining of people saying it was not a fair debate.  My thought was simply we cannot seem to come together in any capacity to say.  Hey that was a good debate.  

3 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

Not saying she may have the majority of polls say she won.  But the big word even in your statement is MOST.. Not to mention all the whining of people saying it was not a fair debate.  My thought was simply we cannot seem to come together in any capacity to say.  Hey that was a good debate.  

The people whining are Trump supporters because he lost. The polls saying he won are by organisations like Fox News. By most mainstream measures and analysis, Harris won the debate and the reason I know is that Trump has point blank refused to debate her again. Running scared. Amazing how doddery and rambling he looks when his opponent isn't 106. I'd say he looked nasty too, but he's always looked nasty.

He's a busted flush. The further right he has gone, the more of the centre he has alienated. Now he's trying to moderate his views (like on abortion, steering clear of the Project 2025 nonsense) but people see through that, and even worse, he's alienating the nut jobs on the far right, who think he's betrayed them (interesting article on an anti-abortion absolutist on the BBC yesterday who is saying "don't vote for Trump" because he's still up for killing babies, just a few less than Harris.)

9 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

She did win. That's why that egotistical pussy of a man isn't doing another debate.

J D Vance admits immigrants aren't eating household pets

861bbef0-746c-11ef-8c1a-df523ba43a9a.png

• Haha 1