Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

19 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

The first potential health update in this thread.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-exhausted-skipped-saudi-arabia-forum-social-media-sends-ivanka-trump-israel-a7748546.html

Trump staffers say he missed an event on his trip to Saudi Arabia due to exhaustion. His daughter, Ivanka Trump stumps for him at the event.

To be fair, the heat couldn't have helped but let's not forget he is a man in his 70's, the oldest man elected president, and he's a bit overweight so he isn't an awful bet. I still think he'll live for a good few years after his tenure is complete (whether that's 1 or 2 terms is too early to call. In my opinion, it all depends on if the economy is doing well in 2020 and who the Democrats run) since he keeps himself clean from drink, smoke and drugs, plus he had insane stamina near the end of the campaign trail, when he was doing like 6 rallies in one day.

I can see him making it to his mid eighties at least, since his dad was 93 and his mom was 88 but you've also got to account for the fact that since he's president he's also under more stress and will age quicker.

Wasn't stamina mentioned during the campaign? Mmmm, let me think....

Who went on and on about someone not having stamina? 9 days abroad and he's flaking?

Fuckwit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Who went on and on about someone not having stamina? 9 days abroad and he's flaking?

Fuckwit.

And this was only on his 2nd or 3rd day. Very low energy and sad.

2 hours ago, LilyForrester said:

To be fair, the heat couldn't have helped but let's not forget he is a man in his 70's, the oldest man elected president, and he's a bit overweight so he isn't an awful bet. I still think he'll live for a good few years after his tenure is complete (whether that's 1 or 2 terms is too early to call. In my opinion, it all depends on if the economy is doing well in 2020 and who the Democrats run) since he keeps himself clean from drink, smoke and drugs, plus he had insane stamina near the end of the campaign trail, when he was doing like 6 rallies in one day.

I can see him making it to his mid eighties at least, since his dad was 93 and his mom was 88 but you've also got to account for the fact that since he's president he's also under more stress and will age quicker.

Oh he has no stress. He pushed all of that onto Steve Bannon, Jared Kushner, and Sean Spicer. He probably sleeps a good 9-10 hours a night.

6 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Fuckwit.

Yeah, but there's stamina and stamina - he's coming home to growing disquiet about his campaign's relations with Russia and a list of campaign promises that aren't being turned into action. He might be off again somewhere cooler - like Russia!

14 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

And this was only on his 2nd or 3rd day. Very low energy and sad.

Jet lag is a bitch and so is Hillary.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Trump to pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement. What an idiot.

He did say he would on the campaign trail so why anyone is surprised I dunno.

• Like 3

Just now, Shaun of the Dead said:

He did say he would on the campaign trail so why anyone is surprised I dunno.

I'm not surprised, but he's going to kill planet earth by doing this. I was really hoping Tillerson, who actually supported the deal, could talk him out of it, but nope. Trump's psycho mind decided to pull out because he believes global warming is a hoax, when it is absolutely a real thing. I mean, global warming will kill life on earth eventually (in about, say, 1 to 2 billion years), but Trump will reduce that to maybe a hundred years if lucky. Just, kill him someone. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I'm not surprised, but he's going to kill planet earth by doing this. I was really hoping Tillerson, who actually supported the deal, could talk him out of it, but nope. Trump's psycho mind decided to pull out because he believes global warming is a hoax, when it is absolutely a real thing. I mean, global warming will kill life on earth eventually (in about, say, 1 to 2 billion years), but Trump will reduce that to maybe a hundred years if lucky. Just, kill him someone. 

I'm off to read the Revelation of St John....there must be something about Trump in there....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm off to read the Revelation of St John....there must be something about Trump in there....

IMG_0357.PNG

• Like 4

Apparently Ivanka, Kushner, Tillerson and Gary Cohn all supported staying in the deal (along with the rest of the G7 obviously).

Only EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and Bannon supported withdrawing.

Looks like Bannon is becoming more influential again after it looked like he might be fired months ago.

He's reading out his suicide note now. And that of the future generations of Americans.

I've never seen someone not understand what the Climate Change Agreement does or how it is being implemented.

Also, is this the first President who has no vision of the future, but undoes everything the previous incumbent did?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LilyForrester said:

Apparently Ivanka, Kushner, Tillerson and Gary Cohn all supported staying in the deal (along with the rest of the G7 obviously).

Only EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and Bannon supported withdrawing.

Looks like Bannon is becoming more influential again after it looked like he might be fired months ago.

I dont think so I think it was just his idea and no one could talk him out of it.

Hey, think on the bright side. When the Mississippi turns into a small inland sea, it'll wipe out a whole bunch of Republican voting states...

• Like 1

Best case scenario is that the other countries will push harder to preserve the climate as long as they can, pushing America away from the leadership of a leading country to one that considers America as much as Russia, and view them as an enemy. 

Either way, America is definitely fucked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Best case scenario is that the other countries will push harder to preserve the climate as long as they can, pushing America away from the leadership of a leading country to one that considers America as much as Russia, and view them as an enemy. 

Either way, America is definitely fucked. 

I don`t think it will be that dire.He is unlikely to win the next election so it will probably be back on at the beginning of 2021.

1 minute ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I don`t think it will be that dire.He is unlikely to win the next election so it will probably be back on at the beginning of 2021.

Short of him dying, re-election landslide in 2020, imo.

I also expect the Republicans to reach the "filibuster proof majority" in 2018 in the Senate.

Please SOMEBODY do the decent thing and put us all out of our misery. I'm not a violent person (ok, I am) but he definitely needs one right between the eyes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

Short of him dying, re-election landslide in 2020, imo.

I also expect the Republicans to reach the "filibuster proof majority" in 2018 in the Senate.

I don't necessarily think that's true, cause the liberal party will come out with a much stronger candidate. Plus, some members of congress on the republican side are losing their seats because of him. 

Sanders would've won against Trump had he been the nominee. If Sanders had loss, then that'd definitely be evidence of Russian interference imo. 

I'm actually going to go out on limb and say Trump will win 2020.

The Democrats are not unified and if they nominate another moderate (say a Cory Booker type) they'll annoy progressives who are likely going to flee the party again. On the flipside, if they nominate a Sanders-style candidate (say Elizabeth Warren) the more moderate members might get nervous and sit it out.

Whereas on the Republican side Trump will be an incumbent and have the GOP consolidated behind him. I also think he'll moderate his presidency near the end of his term to shore up more support, which is why I think he's going all-out at the moment.

I know it looks unlikely he'll win but people said the same this year and look how that turned out...

8 minutes ago, LilyForrester said:

The Democrats are not unified and if they nominate another moderate (say a Cory Booker type) they'll annoy progressives who are likely going to flee the party again. On the flipside, if they nominate a Sanders-style candidate (say Elizabeth Warren) the more moderate members might get nervous and sit it out.

Whereas on the Republican side Trump will be an incumbent and have the GOP consolidated behind him. I also think he'll moderate his presidency near the end of his term to shore up more support, which is why I think he's going all-out at the moment.

I know it looks unlikely he'll win but people said the same this year and look how that turned out...

There were some other factors that came into play at the last election as well. I think the democrats, both progressive and moderate, will see how bad Trump is and decide that the candidate they have, even if not perfect, is much better than Trump.

Just now, Joey Russ said:

There were some other factors that came into play at the last election as well. I think the democrats, both progressive and moderate, will see how bad Trump is and decide that the candidate they have, even if not perfect, is much better than Trump.

Certainly very possible. In all honesty I think we need to wait until Trump has two years under his belt and the Primaries begin until we can really tell what's going to happen.

26 minutes ago, LilyForrester said:

No. The democrats are completely united, never has the democratic party ever resisted, whined, and moaned over a GOP President like this before. It only took 8 days for Trump to have net disapproval, it took hundreds of days for Clinton, Bush, and Obama to have a majority of America disapprove of them. Trump has surrounded himself with the most unqualified and unpopular cabinet in history. Almost every democrat in the country is involved in politics, whether it be arguing on social media, protesting, or holding the President's bloody head in a photoshoot like Kathy Griffin did. By 2020, people born after the term of the century, who are predominantly liberal, will be allowed to vote and will swiftly reject him.

• Like 2