Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 01:04, YoungWillz said:

Interesting point. Given they are watching every butt kissing loyal Trumpist being hung out to dry every 5 minutes, that has to stick, surely?

Spicey gone, Sessions on the verge, Flynn gone....he'd sell Barron to a Thai boy brothel if it meant he'd stay in power, grabbing some sweet intern pussy....

I'm just guessing...

Priebus gone....https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/reince-priebus-white-house-trump.html

List of achievements in office:

Weekend Golf

Racist Travel Ban

Anti-LGBT military ruling

Firing his "friends".

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Firing his "friends".

Actually, he might've resigned privately according to this source.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Actually, he might've resigned privately according to this source.

If you're going to be fired, resign. *shrug*

Don't know how things go down in the US, but this is an international shitshow that far outweighs the damage Bush Jnr did to the US in his whole 8 years...

• Like 1

Just now, YoungWillz said:

Don't know how things go down in the US, but this is an international shitshow that far outweighs the damage Bush Jnr did to the US in his whole 8 years...

I never thought more damage could be done to my country then it already has, but here we are, at possibly the lowest point in our countries history since the worldwide Great Depression...

• Like 2

I have to laugh at our german political media and their attempts to analyse the Trump presidency, as if there was a deeper meaning to all of this. Reminds me of when I studied political science and our academics were discussing neoconservatism as some kind of complex ideology.

In reality, there's really not much there. Trump is out of his depth. An idiot huckster. He's ruling by the "you win some-you lose some" principle, which is good enough for his company - some real estate business in New York fails, but some golf course in Kazakhstan succeeds. Just keep the money busy.... However, this doesn't work in government. And the people he hires are idiots. And most of the things he does, he does because of some gut instinct.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Can't find Only An Excuse's Fergus McCann going "Yer resigned" on youtube, so just imagine it in this post here for comedic effect. Thanks.

@gcreptile This is exactly the issue with Trump and the main reason why I think the outsiders who voted for him last election are probably not voting for him again, preventing his reelection. He doesn't understand how law works or even how laws should be implemented, and the few times he actually does try, there's always a catch that he tries to ignore. He ignores his own mistakes as well, and the media rats him out. He's going to be known as one of the worst presidents ever when he's finally through with his term. It's just inevitable...

• Like 1

Also should add that because of the mistakes that he makes, he allows the other countries are starting to overtake the United States on being actual world leaders, something that'll upset the democrats who voted against him (or didn't vote for him) and the outsiders who did vote for him.

He fired his Chief of Staff and former RNC chairman Reince Priebus today.

He installed Homeland Security Sec. John Kelly in his place.

The new DHS Sec. is Elaine Dusk.

Edit: didn't see the posts above

11 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Is there something of the night about her?

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Also should add that because of the mistakes that he makes, he allows the other countries are starting to overtake the United States on being actual world leaders, something that'll upset the democrats who voted against him (or didn't vote for him) and the outsiders who did vote for him.

So what ' other countries are starting to overtake the United States on being actual world leaders' then?

Russia? China? Germany?  Sri Lanka?

Dont make me laugh.

Listen, it may be harder to take but the fact the US has a fruitcake in charge now means all the other big boys in the playground no longer treat a US president in the same way Hitler treated Chamberlain, this nutcase needs handling with care as he may well actually do what other presidents have threatened but never had a hope of carrying out.

Why do you think the Chinese are now actually going so far as to publically condemn North Korea when they never did before?

A Wanker Trump may well be but the US is still the Wests biggest and only player on the World stage.

Chamberlain was a legend, mind you. Totally outsmarted Hitler in the long game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So what ' other countries are starting to overtake the United States on being actual world leaders' then?

Russia? China? Germany?  Sri Lanka?

Dont make me laugh.

Listen, it may be harder to take but the fact the US has a fruitcake in charge now means all the other big boys in the playground no longer treat a US president in the same way Hitler treated Chamberlain, this nutcase needs handling with care as he may well actually do what other presidents have threatened but never had a hope of carrying out.

Why do you think the Chinese are now actually going so far as to publically condemn North Korea when they never did before?

A Wanker Trump may well be but the US is still the Wests biggest and only player on the World stage.

China condemning North Korea has nothing to do with Trump instead it is because North Korea is doing nuclear testing so close to them. They've been less and less impressed with North Korea since 2016. Before trump was elected they allowed social media posts mocking kim jong un.

17 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

He fired his Chief of Staff and former RNC chairman Reince Priebus today.

He installed Homeland Security Sec. John Kelly in his place.

Edit: didn't see the posts above

5 hours ago, Toast said:

Is there something of the night about her?

:P

Elaine Duke. 

Scaramucci fired.....

How come there isn't a dead pool for this nonsense by now?

• Haha 2

Scaramucci fired.....

No way.

This is becoming more of a Brian Rix farce by the day!

• Like 1

Just wait for Trump to try to fire Mike Pence...

• Like 1

This is like when I get bored on Football Manager. Sacking Everyone, Relegating the damn team, and sodding off...

Misses the birth of his child to sidle up to Trump

Gets the job

Forced to sell his company

Wife divorces him

Loses job 10 days later

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Scaramucci fired.....

I'm starting to get the feeling that Trump thinks the presidency is just a brand new version of The Apprentice; that is broadcast on all main channels instead of just NBC.

I wonder who's next – Sessions? Bannon? Tillerson? The bets are on...