Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Death Wishlist 2016

An interesting idea, those that you'd like to see die rather than those you think are likely to die. Deadpoolers should beware however. One team in our league constantly picked celebrities they "wanted" to see die and went three years without a hit and finally retired from competition.

Guest Handrejka's Boss

My boss.

get back to work.

Anybody who has been the Radio One breakfast show host, except Steve Wright, Simon Mayo, Mark Radcliffe and Lard. Especially that unfunny cunt Chris Moyles.

I never hosted the breakfast show either.

• Like 2

My boss.

get back to work.

My boss would not be as direct as that, she would get someone else, two months down the line to have a go at me in the most patronising way possible while smirking smugly from the side.

My boss.

get back to work.

My boss would not be as direct as that, she would get someone else, two months down the line to have a go at me in the most patronising way possible while smirking smugly from the side.

Smash her face in.

• Like 1

Guest accd

A few of my predictions:

Michael Schumacher.

Jony Mitchell

Gary Glitter

Doris Day

Nancy Reagan

Phil Read

Guy Martin

My No 1 Wishpool entry is Australian "comedian" Dave Hughes.

1pvz88.jpg

My personal Deathlist 2016

Zsa Zsa Gabor/Robert Blake/Mort Walker(cartoonist "Beatle Bailey")/Herman Wouk/Barbara Bain/Lupita Tovar/Sean Connery/Clint Eastwood/Julia Adams(US actress "Creature from the Back Lagoon")/Norman Lloyd/Ursula Andress/William Shatner/Betty White/Mary Carlisle/Patricia Laffan/Angie Dickinson/Mary Tyler Moore/June Lockhart/Kirk Douglas/Burt Reynolds/George Gaynes/Steve Ditko(comics artists co-creator Spider-Man, etc.)/Adrian Booth(US actress 1930's/40's aka Lorna Gray)/Valerie Harper/Nancy Reagan/Peggy Cummins/David Rockafeller/Muhammad Ali/Cher/Abe Vigoda/Martin Landau/John Astin/Carl Reiner/Nichelle Nichols/Julie Newmar(original "Catwoman")/Mara Corday(US pin-up favorite/B-movie actress/Carol Channing/David Prowse/Jake Lamotta/Olivia de Haviland/Vic Damone/Tina Louise/Tab Hunter/Fabian/"Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat (ex-wrestler)/Don Rickles/Freeman Dyson (UK scientist)/Eva Marie Saint/Faye Dunaway/Gahan Wilson(macabre cartoonist)/Max von Sydow.

Sorry this is heavy on US figures, but they are ones I am most familiar with. And in no particular order, note!

This thread is the wishlist not prediction list! This is for unpleasant people we hope die like notorious murderers and ultra cruel people!

I nominate Grace Mugabe who is the wife of dictator Robert and if recent media reports are true is now increasingly powerful behind the scenes of this brutal regime. A power behind the throne as her husband is ailing and losing his grip.

Has anyone mentioned Kay Burley yet?

*hides from Dr Z's ninja attack*

• Like 1

Edit: Nah, I removed it.

Martin Brundle

A bunch of F1 fans in a huge first-corner crash at the British GP

An important religious leader, whose name I won't tell.

Martin Brundle

A bunch of F1 fans in a huge first-corner crash at the British GP

Nah, maybe next year, or maybe next weekend in Hungary, eh?

Ok that's it all of these twitter bosses are on my wishlist now. They are only proving his point.

Let's just be honest, Milo Yananannapoplulis.

I don't know him, but at first glance, he looks as if he saw Christian Bale in American Psycho and said: Yep, that's who I want to be.