Sean

Shaun`s Death By Numbers 2016I

Now that I've worked out how to do it, I've edited my list on Page 3 with dead people now in red text like a Vincent Price movie.

12/50 is no bad, but I'll certainly put more thought into this deadpool if it runs again in 2017.

Devon Death Trip:1495
Captain Chorizo:1083
Death Impends:1063
Sir Creep:941
Rotten Ali:742
The Dead Cow:714
Radguy :684
Grim Up North:682
gcreptile :652
Jiroemon Kimura: 613
Shaun of the Dead :601
Handrejka:541
Book:538
The Unknown Man:514
Not the Nags Head Reading :508
msc:445
NotSirPeterMaxwellDavies:436
Morbidkid:374
MaryPortfuncity:323
Chopped Liver:317
Bibliogryphon:178
youwaticewiththat:171
Belieberjuice:38
gooseberrycrumble:22
YoungWillz:19
Deaths:
Bryan Wiedmeier -Only a reserve for Captain Chorizo.Did two or more of your picks die before January 1st?
Tom Leppard 35
Lady Susan Renouf 42
Bonnie Brown 38
Peter Esterhazy 50
Caroline Aherne 63
Goran Hadzic 58
Muhammad Ali 42
Burt Kwouk 30
Henry McCullough :43
Thomas Fekete:88 (an extra point will be given for proof of DOB)
Abdul Sattar Edhi 28
Abbas Kiarostami 40
Here are a list of the deaths since the last update.Please let me know if any are missing.Have not included Al Baghdadi as his death has not been officially confirmed.I need to sort out a few queries with regards to Jiroemon Kimura`s score as I seem to have miscounted it.I also need to look it to some other entries that have queried my counting up of the points.

I have absolutely no points at all; niet, nil, nada, jack. But I would like the fact that I am in the game recognising. And would it be record to finish on zero - I feel like I might have a precious gift.

The gift has faded. I have now had 4, count them, 4, hits for a princely total of 117 points. Winter is coming the Reaper is with me, look out everyone the Penguin is rolling.

• Like 1

Question:

If Emma Morano, the last of 1899 babies, died by the end of the year, would you consider giving 100 points for people born in 1900, e.g. Violet Brown???

Also, update please.

:)

Question:

If Emma Morano, the last of 1899 babies, died by the end of the year, would you consider giving 100 points for people born in 1900, e.g. Violet Brown???

Also, update please.

:)

Asked and answered: No, you get zero.

• Like 1

Hey Shaun, I was randomly looking over the list and I think you owe msc 58 points, as he got the one and only prince on his team, and I think you overlooked him. When you finally get around to your next update, you should give msc his points. If he's somehow not on your master list, he's on page one of this page.

EDIT: The team was Youwanticewiththat (Apoligies if I spell his name wrong).

I didn't have Prince on my team, but I will gladly take 58 extra points if they are on offer. B)

• Like 1

I didn't have Prince on my team, but I will gladly take 58 extra points if they are on offer. B)

I checked and it wasn't your team. It was Youwanticewiththat's team. She's (checked her profile to realize I called her the wrong gender) is missing the 58 points. Again, page 1 and I'm pretty sure it's the second to last post on that page.

• Like 1

Are you going to run this Deadpool next year, cause you seem to be really busy.

Also, update please

• Like 1

I checked and it wasn't your team. It was Youwanticewiththat's team. She's (checked her profile to realize I called her the wrong gender) is missing the 58 points. Again, page 1 and I'm pretty sure it's the second to last post on that page.

Thanks Joey - I've had small success this year - but grateful you noticed The Purple One and the 58 points :)

Since Shaun is busy, I've decided to put a list of people who had died but have not been awarded points. Please tell me if I missed anyone else (as I'm sure I have missed some):

Bill Cardille

Dr Kate Granger

Steve Latourette

Helen Bentley

Joao Havelange

Gene Wilder

Vera Caslavaka

Rowena Kincaid

Gloria De Haven

Vivien Gray

Mauril Belanger

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Jimmy Perry

Prince (owed to Youwanticewiththat).

Since Shaun is busy, I've decided to put a list of people who had died but have not been awarded points. Please tell me if I missed anyone else (as I'm sure I have missed some):

Bill Cardille

Dr Kate Granger

Steve Latourette

Helen Bentley

Joao Havelange

Gene Wilder

Vera Caslavaka

Rowena Kincaid

Gloria De Haven

Vivien Gray

Mauril Belanger

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Jimmy Perry

Cheers that is a great help with regards to next years Death by Numbers I am proposing faar smaller teams.I am thinking of cutting the teams to 20 with the same rules as before i.e points for of birth with ajoker but with an additional bonus of 5 points on the total for picking someone who appears on Deathlist 2017 and also 5 points for picks that appear on the DDP Drop forty.If your pick appears on both these lists you get ten extra points.I will accept entries as of now but will allow you to add as many subs as you want and or request changes before January.The earlier the teams are in the better I will be able to plan the database and avoid the calamity of this yearscontest.I think it is fair to say that this is now the most inefficient deadpool of the lot.So feel feel to subit some teams and help make death by numbers great again!

• Like 3

And by 20 I mean 20 picks.Any number of teams are welcome before midnight GMT on 31st December so you all have plenty of warning for the deadline.

Obit rules will remain the same next year also.

I wouldn't call the most inefficient deadpool - real life, as we say, must come first. I do think this is probably the finest deadpool to come along since the Deathrace itself, though, so am glad to see it continue in 2017. A team will be PM'd to you at some point before the bells.

Bill Cardille

Dr Kate Granger

Steve Latourette

Helen Bentley

Joao Havelange

Gene Wilder

Vera Caslavaka

Rowena Kincaid

Gloria De Haven

Vivien Gray

Mauril Belanger

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Jimmy Perry

Cheers that is a great help with regards to next years Death by Numbers I am proposing faar smaller teams.I am thinking of cutting the teams to 20 with the same rules as before i.e points for of birth with ajoker but with an additional bonus of 5 points on the total for picking someone who appears on Deathlist 2017 and also 5 points for picks that appear on the DDP Drop forty.If your pick appears on both these lists you get ten extra points.I will accept entries as of now but will allow you to add as many subs as you want and or request changes before January.The earlier the teams are in the better I will be able to plan the database and avoid the calamity of this yearscontest.I think it is fair to say that this is now the most inefficient deadpool of the lot.So feel feel to subit some teams and help make death by numbers great again!

I wouldn't say that. The Hartlepool only had one update so far... and it was in June.

I wouldn't say that. The Hartlepool only had one update so far... and it was in June.

That's very far from being the case.

Lol. It was the Hares Deadpool. My bad. I knew it began with an H though

I have some time on my hands.

Would you like me to plough through this thread and give a scoreboard, or are you working on this?

I have a tiny 42 points, my list has been full of healthy people for simply forever, he he.

Bill Cardille

Dr Kate Granger

Steve Latourette

Helen Bentley

Joao Havelange

Gene Wilder

Vera Caslavaka

Rowena Kincaid

Gloria De Haven

Vivien Gray

Mauril Belanger

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Jimmy Perry

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the DDP Drop Forty?

Also these point bonuses I presume are only awarded if your pick appears on the lists AND dies?

I wouldn't call the most inefficient deadpool - real life, as we say, must come first. I do think this is probably the finest deadpool to come along since the Deathrace itself, though, so am glad to see it continue in 2017. A team will be PM'd to you at some point before the bells.

Erm, another deadpool hereabouts already has that title well and truly trademarked.

Lol. It was the Hares Deadpool. My bad. I knew it began with an H though

Yes, but with respect the deal with the Hares is very clear what the deal is with all entrants and has been for a while. An update is however forthcoming. I apologise for having a life.

• Like 1