RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

I'm sure more than 2 famous English men will die before the year is out.

But are they 69 years old?

We'll find out if or when they die. Have you taken in to account ones that are 68 now due to turn 69 this year?

I did have a look at some of them, yeh. Some famous ones in there (Elton John, Billy Crystal, Glenn Close, Iggy Pop, Arnold Schwarzenegger, OJ Simpson, Richard Dreyfuss, Hillary Clinton, Meat Loaf...)

Wait, hang on one second there.

At the start of the year, some medium predicted Hillary Clinton would die in the next 2 years.

Hillary Clinton turns 69 in November.

Anyway, the only English one in there is Elton John. Come to think of it, given his elevated chances of contracting AIDS, he may be a good bet!

You do know that these two are not English men, don't you? They are just girls with a boy's name.

Billy Crystal being the other way around..

• Like 1

Guest Chartreuse

Keith Richards

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

I'm sure more than 2 famous English men will die before the year is out.

But are they 69 years old?

We'll find out if or when they die. Have you taken in to account ones that are 68 now due to turn 69 this year?

I did have a look at some of them, yeh. Some famous ones in there (Elton John, Billy Crystal, Glenn Close, Iggy Pop, Arnold Schwarzenegger, OJ Simpson, Richard Dreyfuss, Hillary Clinton, Meat Loaf...)

Wait, hang on one second there.

At the start of the year, some medium predicted Hillary Clinton would die in the next 2 years.

Hillary Clinton turns 69 in November.

Anyway, the only English one in there is Elton John. Come to think of it, given his elevated chances of contracting AIDS, he may be a good bet!

You do know that these two are not English men, don't you? They are just girls with a boy's name.

Yes. I was well aware of that.

ESPN’S CHRIS MORTENSEN DIAGNOSED WITH THROAT CANCER, TO TAKE HIATUS

Thanks Carol, this is the sort of thing I'm looking for when I go to this thread. I don't know why you need to yell though.

I've seen Daniel J Travanti's name crop up in a couple of none DL related dead pools I'm in. Anyone know if he is ill or is it just a "blimey forgot about him" type pick.

I've seen Daniel J Travanti's name crop up in a couple of none DL related dead pools I'm in. Anyone know if he is ill or is it just a "blimey forgot about him" type pick.

Was he not an alcoholic?

Was he not an alcoholic?

Yes, he was. I'd forgotten about that.

That was one of my all time favourite TV series, absolutely adored it.

The time-traveling alcoholic? That's my favourite TV show too

• Like 1

The time-traveling alcoholic? That's my favourite TV show too

Hill Street Blues!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Like 2

Would you care to elaborate?

Elevated from his renowned wearing of platform shoes chaplin.gif

• Like 3

May I add most ANY US TV journalists? That is for '16 or 2017, I should make clear. Bob Simon in 2015 was a pretty big catch if not on the DL- Tom Brokaw would be a considerably bigger one - I think he's on several Shadowlists as that form of cancer he is fighting has a high mortality rate, people.

I believe Joan Lunden has been battling breast cancer for past two or three years now, as well.

I'm not sure why, but it seems a job requirement that one be a jerk in order to be a journalists, especially one on the "tellY' as you say ascross the waters. This become especially apparent during our Presidential election years, 'though more so this time around, maybe, than in many previous cycles.

On the Right and the Left, at that.

Homosexuals have been scientifically proven to be more likely to contracting several STDs.

Lol.

An idiot as well.

Top tip for when you become an adult.

If you want to win an argument / prove a point etc, never ever ever use "scientifically proven" as that phrase means you are 100% bullshitting.

More lifestyle advice next time from the DL's 50 something non parent :)

• Like 1

Guest JACK

Windsor Davies hasn't been seen for a while.

Homosexuals have been scientifically proven to be more likely to contracting several STDs.

Including homosexuals in monogamous relationships?

• Like 1

Yep, old Elton will be far safer than say a 13 year old who will be shitting himself when he sees his Tory run Cub group have a visit scheduled to the Radio 1 studios in March.

• Like 2

Elevated from his renowned wearing of platform shoes chaplin.gif

Does that include everyone from the 70s? We were all tall in the 70s :D

• Like 3