RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Any news on Val Kilmer? I saw somewhere that he went to surgery this year after all...i know how a throat cancer looks like and this is taking too long for a throat cancer

Phil Chevron of The Pogues was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2007, he didn't die until 2013. Took a couple of years for Nick Curran to die.

Michael Douglas had one and he's still alive, for now, but they had treatment, Val was refusing it for a long time and this is going on for 2 years now, he apparently can't speak and has a hole somewhere around Adam's apple....guess he'll live after all

Any news on Val Kilmer? I saw somewhere that he went to surgery this year after all...i know how a throat cancer looks like and this is taking too long for a throat cancer

Phil Chevron of The Pogues was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2007, he didn't die until 2013. Took a couple of years for Nick Curran to die.

Michael Douglas had one and he's still alive, for now, but they had treatment, Val was refusing it for a long time and this is going on for 2 years now, he apparently can't speak and has a hole somewhere around Adam's apple....guess he'll live after all

According to the National Enquirer or The Globe (I forget which one it was I saw this past weekend) Prince Charles is bonking Catherine Zeta Jones, while Michael Douglas is on his death bed. (allegedly)

Edited to say it was The Globe, and it was while Charlie was married to Di

http://www.globemagazine.com/content/cheating-charles%E2%80%99-secret-fling-dying-michael-douglas%E2%80%99-wife

The shocking disclosure comes as movie hunk Douglas, 71, is reportedly battling for his life again against a new “aggressive” strain of deadly cancer — and insiders fear it could have a negative impact on his health.

But what the fuck, let's put all that on our front page. Hopefully he won't even notice the headline Cheating Charles’ Secret Fling With Dying Michael Douglas’ Wife! along with a photo of Charles with Catherine on the front cover.

well maybe it's related, or not, but both royal family men and Douglas men have a long cable (so i heard) XD must be something in the air

According to the National Enquirer or The Globe (I forget which one it was I saw this past weekend) Prince Charles is bonking Catherine Zeta Jones, while Michael Douglas is on his death bed. (allegedly)

Edited to say it was The Globe, and it was while Charlie was married to Di

http://www.globemagazine.com/content/cheating-charles%E2%80%99-secret-fling-dying-michael-douglas%E2%80%99-wife

The shocking disclosure comes as movie hunk Douglas, 71, is reportedly battling for his life again against a new “aggressive” strain of deadly cancer — and insiders fear it could have a negative impact on his health.

But what the fuck, let's put all that on our front page. Hopefully he won't even notice the headline Cheating Charles’ Secret Fling With Dying Michael Douglas’ Wife! along with a photo of Charles with Catherine on the front cover.

I've never read The Globe, but they've got my favourite royal correspondant...

queen-elizabeth-21.jpg

article-2228064-15DB3D5C000005DC-610_634

A1vzChqpFYL._SY355_.jpg

Queen_elizabeth_dying-31.jpg

Don't know about you, but I can't wait for the next front page instalment...

TWIST ENDING ALERT!

camilla-queen.jpg

Well, now they've just jumped the shark...

• Like 1

she's probably dead and replaced by her evil twin or a robot XD or an alien

Kid, you are 15 and I'm guessing you are shortly to sit the Irish equivalent of the GCSE examinations. Your lack of punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax almost assuredly means you will fail. I have no doubt you will blame your pen for this, just the same as you blame your keyboard when posting on this site. Do yourself a favour; knuckle down and do some serious hard schoolwork instead of fucking up your future. Regards, Cat.

actually I have great grammer in real life but not here because of my keyboard. Has your keyboard ever corrected before to beg, I guess not.

You tapped into your keyboard the word grammar and it 'corrected' it to grammer? Bullshit!

no it did also why does it matter to you whether that becuase of autocorrect. Is it because then you won't have a guy online so you can forget about nthe fact that you are a loser?

TWIST ENDING ALERT!

camilla-queen.jpg

all hail Cameltoe XD i'm laughing my ass of

Kid, you are 15 and I'm guessing you are shortly to sit the Irish equivalent of the GCSE examinations. Your lack of punctuation, grammar, spelling and syntax almost assuredly means you will fail. I have no doubt you will blame your pen for this, just the same as you blame your keyboard when posting on this site. Do yourself a favour; knuckle down and do some serious hard schoolwork instead of fucking up your future. Regards, Cat.

actually I have great grammer in real life but not here because of my keyboard. Has your keyboard ever corrected before to beg, I guess not.
You tapped into your keyboard the word grammar and it 'corrected' it to grammer? Bullshit!
no it did also why does it matter to you whether that becuase of autocorrect. Is it because then you won't have a guy online so you can forget about nthe fact that you are a loser?

My phone auto-corrects with both. Although to get grammer, I have to type that in and it autocorrects it to Grammer (with the capital G). But if I type in grammar, it will let me leave it at that,

Using a phone to type makes about as much sense as using chopsticks to eat a bowl of tomato soup. As a device to talk to somebody a long way away, it's hard to beat. For all other purposes another tool is usually more appropriate.

Yeah yeah, bite me.

• Like 2

no it did also why does it matter to you whether that becuase of autocorrect.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? IT'S UTTER GOBBLEDEGOOK!

Again, don't try and tell me you typed the word because and it was 'corrected' to becuase.

If you proof-read your post and correct it before you hit the add reply button, people wouldn't criticize you.

No one else seems to have problems posting from their phones; your English language skills are appallingly bad for a 15 year old. My friend's nine year old daughter is way ahead of you.

Guest Died and gone to heaven

Kenneth Cope.....Hopkirk (Deceased).

TWIST ENDING ALERT!

camilla-queen.jpg

How do these twats get away with printing stuff that is so fucking obviously bollocks!

TWIST ENDING ALERT!

camilla-queen.jpg

How do these twats get away with printing stuff that is so fucking obviously bollocks!
this is how https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0.

Barbara Walters could be a candidate for next year...

Pierre Cardin, the fashion designer, is 93, could be added to

• Like 1

Likely Lads actor James Bolam (Terry) can't be far off.

Saw him last week on that CBeebies programme 'Grandpa in my pocket' from 2013 & he looked old & knackered then.

Likely Lads actor James Bolam (Terry) can't be far off.

Saw him last week on that CBeebies programme 'Grandpa in my pocket' from 2013 & he looked old & knackered then.

Will be interesting to see if he or Bewes will go first.

I'm sure there must be a thread for Richard Dawkins somewhere but I'm fucked if I can find it, anyhow he's had a stroke.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/feb/12/richard-dawkins-has-stroke-on-eve-of-australia-and-new-zealand-tour

previously reported on the atheist thread.

I'm sure there must be a thread for Richard Dawkins somewhere but I'm fucked if I can find it, anyhow he's had a stroke.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/feb/12/richard-dawkins-has-stroke-on-eve-of-australia-and-new-zealand-tour

previously reported on the atheist thread.

Ah I knew it would be somewhere, and of course I didn't think of the obvious place :banghead:

• Like 1