Sign in to follow this  
Sir Creep

Biggest 'miss(es)' by the DL Committee 2016

George's finest hour.

• Like 1

Personally I can't see how the committee failed to put any of the members of Viola Beach on the list.

• Like 6

Personally I can't see how the committee failed to put any of the members of Viola Beach on the list.

Or you could actually ADD to the conversation in this thread by saying something fucking worthwhile. Your move.

SC

Or you could actually ADD to the conversation in this thread by saying something fucking worthwhile. Your move.

SC

Somebody's grumpy today.

• Like 1

There isn't anything of substance to add to this thread.

It's a bloody stupid thread. :P. Bringing up every death that occurs that's not on the list and saying "oh that's a massive miss...." isn't adding anything to anything either.

• Like 5

It's a bloody stupid thread. :P. Bringing up every death that occurs that's not on the list and saying "oh that's a massive miss...." isn't adding anything to anything either.

There used to be a misses thread, which was basically a sort of "FFS! I drop this person and NOW they die". In this thread it seems to be "Fred Jones has died, another near miss" followed by "who the fuck was he?" only to find out that he's a very well known trainspotter (but only well known to other trainspotters).

I have no idea who George Gaynes is/was.

You will know the face the Commander from Police Academy or the awful soap actor in Tootsie.

Having seen neither, I wouldn't.

• Like 2

I said as much on page two.

TBF, its another method of upping your post count if people actually give a monkeys.

• Like 2

I said as much on page two.

TBF, its another method of upping your post count if people actually give a monkeys.

or a lord felllatio Nelson.
  • Like 2

You will know the face the Commander from Police Academy or the awful soap actor in Tootsie.

I would recommend Tootsie and I would recommend route canal surgery above watching any PA film > 2

• Like 2

Guest Droosy

No, I love this thread! Please, don´t delete it, though you should make the anti-spam task much easier. It is often extremely difficult to complete and serious deathlisters are dettered from posting! :rant:

I would recommend Tootsie and I would recommend route canal surgery above watching any PA film > 2

How about watching them before the effects of any sedatives from the root canal wears off?

• Like 1

No, I love this thread! Please, don´t delete it, though you should make the anti-spam task much easier. It is often extremely difficult to complete and serious deathlisters are dettered from posting! :rant:

Stop poncing around and sign up to the forum then.

Obviously, im assuming that you don't already have a proper account and just post as a guest to piss people off.

• Like 1

Obviously, im assuming that you don't already have a proper account and just post as a guest to piss people off.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showuser=8004

DroosyMember Since 28 Jun 2012

Offline Last Active Jun 28 2012 05:51 AM

• Group Members
  • Active Posts 0
  • Profile Views 248

Guest Droosy

Droosy Member Since 28 Jun 2012

• Group Members
  • Active Posts 0
  • Profile Views 248

Sorry, but I have forgotten my password :banghead:

Droosy Member Since 28 Jun 2012

• Group Members
  • Active Posts 0
  • Profile Views 248

Sorry, but I have forgotten my password :banghead:

Try using the "I've forgotten my password" link below the password box when you go to log in.

248 views of a profile for somebody with 0 posts? We're an odd bunch. :P

• Like 1

248 views of a profile for somebody with 0 posts? We're an odd bunch. :P

........in a good way...................with the odd Norman Bates thrown in.

• Like 2

Now this is one that can fall in to this category as being a miss (in my opinion)

Harper Lee, as mentioned in her own thread has died at the age of 89.

She was #26 on last year's DL and the year she's taken off, it's sod's law that she dies

Harper Lee passes away at the age of 89

• Like 1

Now this is one that can fall in to this category as being a miss (in my opinion)

Harper Lee, as mentioned in her own thread has died at the age of 89.

She was #26 on last year's DL and the year she's taken off, it's sod's law that she dies

Harper Lee passes away at the age of 89

Fucking disgraceful.

The 'committee', yet again have fallen short of their solemn duty to provide hits for the Dead pool hungry.

Im fucked If I know what they were on ( Speckled Hen? ) but how the buggery you can confuse Stan Lee with Harper Lee is utterly beyond comprehension.

I demand a refund!!!!!!

• Like 2

Question is if she's such a big miss, why is she not on the Crowdsourced Deathlist?

• Like 1

Question is if she's such a big miss, why is she not on the Crowdsourced Deathlist?

because in reality she never was a good pick and was about as unhealthy as a regular 89 year old which isn't good enough.

because in reality she never was a good pick and was about as unhealthy as a regular 89 year old, so not old enough or terminally ill, which isn't good enough.

EFA

My definition of a miss is someone who was on the list previously, but then dropped.

Either that, a spinster of the parish.