Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Just literally days ago, braindead freakshows like this guy were saying "WE CAN'T BLAME THIS ON ISLAM!"/"don't try to use this attack for political purposes!"

Don't go on Twitter, it makes Balotelli look intelligent.

Just literally days ago, braindead freakshows like this guy were saying "WE CAN'T BLAME THIS ON ISLAM!"/"don't try to use this attack for political purposes!"

wow one guy is being inconsistent in his views. Two of the top comments are calling him out on it.

wow one guy is being inconsistent in his views. Two of the top comments are calling him out on it.

Oh, so the other gazillion generic Twitter Islamostalinists "liberals" are being "consistent" are they?

Shut up you vapid little cúnt.

First sitting MP to be murdered by someone other than the IRA since Spencer Percival.

• Like 1

When are lefties going to admit they got Jo Cox killed by "provoking" Britain First? remember "liberals" have often made fun of them and mocked their movement! So, they provoked that guy into violence!

You made fun of them on Twitter and on your TV shows so you should be arrested - remember, repugnant cockroach "Liberals" cheered when the guy who made the "Innocence of Halibuts" video that mocked Moohamhead, got arrested. He was blamed and arrested just because a bunch of Libyan Halibut savages decided to use his video as an excuse to blow up the US consulate in Benghazi.

Arrest everyone who has ever made fun of Britain First, for provoking violence! They are accessories to murder!

Islam is the most "far-right" and fascist thing there is you braindead cunts. Surely you must all know that, you just can't bear to admit you were wrong about it.

Islam is the most "far-right" and fascist thing there is you braindead cunts. Surely you must all know that, you just can't bear to admit you were wrong about it.

Well, I may need to kill myself ( you have wanted that anyway ) but I actually agree with you.

OMFG.

Man's name is Thomas "Tommy" Mair.

He lives on the same street as my cousin, her partner and her two children, about 2 or 3 miles from were i live, it is a rough area a council estate, the Police are always up there for some type of trouble(though nothing as bad as this) and the majority of them don't have jobs. I have never seen or met the man myself and he was said to be a 'Loner' was shocked to see this on the news as you don't expect it near were you live, in fact i spoke to Jo Cox about a month ago when she was campaigning for the local elections outside my Grandmother's house with my Mum. RIP Jo know one deserves to die in such a horrific way.

Make no mistake, the shivering husk of your Western freedom is literally hanging by a thread. The tiniest thread. It barely exists any more anyway. The braindead supporters of ISISlam, like Stalinbama and Hitlery, will take any excuse to crackdown on people who oppose it. This will be used to crack down on rightful criticism of, and legitimate complaints about ISISlam (as if it wasn't already pushed right to the fringes of the internet and society enough as it is)

A few days ago, 50 people were killed and we were told not to "blame anyone too much" or "overreact" but NOW...

One no-name nobody is dead and it will be trumpeted the world over by the media and scumbag ISISlam-loving politicians because of who did it and because of who got murdered. Because not all murders are equal in the eyes of a shitbag nobody from Shitcago who managed to become emperor because a bunch of wishy-washy white middle class people were bored and got carried away and decided to pretend he was Morgan Freeman from The Shawshank Redemption.

Western "liberals" have no reason to support such a horrible way of life as ISISlam, but they do it anyway because they are insane self-loathing cockroaches and they don't care whether they live or die. The same asinine spirit of romanticising savages exists in Obama, Shrillary, etc just as strongly as it does in the likes of the petty ghouls DDT and Phantard here. Just because they wear $5000 suits and ride in limos that doesn't make them a better class of people. Don't get confused.

For those of you ignorant enough to have spent the last 10 years siding with those kind of people and condemning people like me who are "paranoid" about ISISlam and ignorantly mocking us for our valid concerns, get ready to be forced to convert to ISISlam or die within the next calendar year. And you're all so pathetic you'll try to pretend it was part of your plan all along too.

Pretending Halibuts are all peaceful when they're not, just so you can piss off "right wing" people. And continuing your pathetic charade until it eats your society alive from within. That's cutting off your entire leg to spite your freaking big toe you braindead cunts.

Look, see the US huffington post is trying to suggest she was gunned down for being anti-Brexit.

These freakshows have no shame and no clue.

Look, see the US huffington post is trying to suggest she was gunned down for being anti-Brexit.

..........but its the Huffington Post.

Yes, something millions of people read and take seriously every day?

At the risk of getting arrested (like everything I say in what is essentially a Sharia state, the UK) why did she live on a barge in London when she could have lived in the "culturally enriched" constituency she represented?

Presumably it was so she could send her kids to posh schools that wouldn't have too many refugee's/migrant's kids in them? Because she wanted diversity for us but not for her? I'm guessing that's it.

Make no mistake, I'm as outraged about her death as the delightfully intellectual and progressive "pro-Islam" squad on Deathlist are about how sadistic and pointlessly abusive my mother was to me when was a defenseless child!

At the risk of getting arrested (like everything I say in what is essentially a Sharia state, the UK) why did she live on a barge in London when she could have lived in the "culturally enriched" constituency she represented?

Presumably it was so she could send her kids to posh schools that wouldn't have too many refugee's/migrant's kids in them? Because she wanted diversity for us but not for her? I'm guessing that's it.

Make no mistake, I'm as outraged about her death as the delightfully intellectual and progressive "pro-Islam" squad on Deathlist are about how sadistic and pointlessly abusive my mother was to me when was a defenseless child!

So nobody should be jumping to conclusions about her death and making wild accusations without the facts but it's ok for you to decide that Jo Cox was an elitist with no understanding of the area she represented?

She was born in Batley, moved to London for work, worked for Oxfam in a variety of the world's bleakest places and then became an MP a year ago believing, presumably, that having a voice in parliament would further the causes she believes in. She represented the community she grew up in, was well liked locally, seen as a hard worker and a rising star in parliament. She lived on a boat (a really posh lifestyle - all that luxury!) in London, probably since most of her work is still done in London. And when she was shot, she was standing outside the library in the centre of the constituency she represented, having spent the morning listening to the concerns and queries of her constituents.

Anything about the attack, its motives and its implications is simply rumour and hearsay right now. Her death is a heartbreaking and unwarranted tragedy. Grow up and shut up.

• Like 7

So nobody should be jumping to conclusions about her death and making wild accusations without the facts but it's ok for you to decide that Jo Cox was an elitist with no understanding of the area she represented?

She was born in Batley, moved to London for work, worked for Oxfam in a variety of the world's bleakest places and then became an MP a year ago believing, presumably, that having a voice in parliament would further the causes she believes in. She represented the community she grew up in, was well liked locally, seen as a hard worker and a rising star in parliament. She lived on a boat (a really posh lifestyle - all that luxury!) in London, probably since most of her work is still done in London. And when she was shot, she was standing outside the library in the centre of the constituency she represented, having spent the morning listening to the concerns and queries of her constituents.

Anything about the attack, its motives and its implications is simply rumour and hearsay right now. Her death is a heartbreaking and unwarranted tragedy. Grow up and shut up.

I never saw her in my house once!

you make a point also could you like my arguments against zorders. I worked very hard on them.

Does anyone else find the wording from her husband a little bit odd?

"Today is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives."

Is that normally something you say when something good has happened, when you're about to make a fresh start..

Is that normally something you say when something good has happened, when you're about to make a fresh start..

Can we just stop f u c k i n g around and be honest?

That is the kind of thing uttered by an absolute fucktard without even the most basic grip of reality.

That is the kind of thing uttered by an absolute fucktard without even the most basic grip of reality.

When I wrote that I hadn't seen the full statement from him. I thought that was all he'd said which would have been an odd thing to say.

I jumped to conclusions. Sorry.

• Like 1

When I wrote that I hadn't seen the full statement from him. I thought that was all he'd said which would have been an odd thing to say.

I jumped to conclusions. Sorry.

Naughty Handy!

Shot 3 times and repeatedly stabbed. She's not gonna make it.

Now reporting that the attacker shouted "Britain First". So now "liberals" will be tremendously outraged and sad elated cos it means they finally have something they can hold against "right wing white people" after 1000000000000s of Halibut attacks in a row that they barely acknowledged with only the most reluctant half-arsed grunt and shrug of the shoulders. If you hear lots of shouting and hear your neighbour jumping for joy that's what it is.

They'll probably have to delay the funeral for a couple of weeks cos otherwise the "compassionate left-wingers" won't be able to stop celebratorily whooping (and perhaps even uncontrollably masturbating from the sheer power of the smug "validation"-on-steroids) long enough to put on some fake tears for the cameras.

When a Halibut kills someone its not all Halibuts and islam is not to blame we mustn't control islam

when someone goes nuts with a gun its all gun owners and the gun is to blame we must control all guns

You're 100% right about validation maria eagle already using this as political ammo on twitter.

I have a feeling we will be seeing alot of this in the future , there is no justification in attacking innocent people like in Florida or anywhere else but people really hate MP's and they effect people's lives big time. If a disabled person attacked and killed IDS because his benefits were stopped would any of us really condemn him ? I can see either Halibuts attacking MP's for supporting certain wars or right wingers attacking MP's who they feel have turned their back on the UK like with today's attack. Wasn't another MP not long ago stabbed with a knife by a person in a burka? Don't remember that getting the same coverage as this.

That was Labour MP Stephen Timms in Newham. stabbed by one of his own constituents in the batshit London borough of Newham. And that was in 2010 FFS, I can't imagine how scary that place is now.

No it didn't get nearly the coverage, obviously because of who did it. Don't remember his wife ever saying "WE HAVE TO STAMP OUT THE HATE THAT CAUSED THIS!!??!?!?"?"?!2"

Now reporting that the attacker shouted "Britain First". So now "liberals" will be tremendously outraged and sad elated cos it means they finally have something they can hold against "right wing white people" after 1000000000000s of Halibut attacks in a row that they barely acknowledged with only the most reluctant half-arsed grunt and shrug of the shoulders. If you hear lots of shouting and hear your neighbour jumping for joy that's what it is.

They'll probably have to delay the funeral for a couple of weeks cos otherwise the "compassionate left-wingers" won't be able to stop celebratorily whooping (and perhaps even uncontrollably masturbating from the sheer power of the smug "validation"-on-steroids) long enough to put on some fake tears for the cameras.

When a Halibut kills someone its not all Halibuts and islam is not to blame we mustn't control islam

when someone goes nuts with a gun its all gun owners and the gun is to blame we must control all guns

You're 100% right about validation maria eagle already using this as political ammo on twitter.

I have a feeling we will be seeing alot of this in the future , there is no justification in attacking innocent people like in Florida or anywhere else but people really hate MP's and they effect people's lives big time. If a disabled person attacked and killed IDS because his benefits were stopped would any of us really condemn him ? I can see either Halibuts attacking MP's for supporting certain wars or right wingers attacking MP's who they feel have turned their back on the UK like with today's attack. Wasn't another MP not long ago stabbed with a knife by a person in a burka? Don't remember that getting the same coverage as this.

That was Labour MP Stephen Timms in Newham. stabbed by one of his own constituents in the batshit London borough of Newham. And that was in 2010 FFS, I can't imagine how scary that place is now.

No it didn't get nearly the coverage, obviously because of who did it. Don't remember his wife ever saying "WE HAVE TO STAMP OUT THE HATE THAT CAUSED THIS!!??!?!?"?"?!2"

So scary that he's still the local MP and hasn't had any such incidents since.

He was wounded, had surgery and survived. It got the appropriate level of coverage and the attacker was jailed. He was not shot in broad daylight and left in a pool of blood and, furthermore, he was not killed in the attack.

As for suggesting the reactions of spouses are anything to go by...just don't. The guy lost the love of his life and somehow has to explain to two kids under 5 why mummy isn't coming home tonight, or ever again. Politics are the furthest thing from his mind right now.

• Like 4

He was wounded, had surgery and survived. It got the appropriate level of coverage and the attacker was jailed. He was not shot in broad daylight and left in a pool of blood and, furthermore, he was not killed in the attack.

As for suggesting the reactions of spouses are anything to go by...just don't. The guy lost the love of his life and somehow has to explain to two kids under 5 why mummy isn't coming home tonight, or ever again. Politics are the furthest thing from his mind right now.

By that standard....... no-one has shot an Arizona congresswoman since 2010 so there must be no more crazy people out there.

Cretin.

Ive seen at least three separate feeds now where people have decided that she was the victim of a Far Right Brexit supporting racist conspiracy and it was bound to happen because everybody who wants out of the EU is an extremist under your bed or summat.

Can we not be fair here?

The shit ive read from monumental fucktards regarding her senseless death are absolutely no different to the kind of shit that was being spouted after the Orlando shooting/assorted terrorist attacks.

Z would be more credible if he didn't rant like a effing loon BUT his point is valid, the fact that the London MP survived that attack doesn't diminish the impact and doesn't somehow lessen the point that extremism is extremism and IF the killer of Jo Cox is an extremist of any sort, he should not be viewed as a bigger extremist who is part of a huge extremist problem that dwarfs Halibut extremism just because he is a White Yorkshireman, probably unemployed etc.

Society has a big f**k off problem, to a greater degree, overt liberalism has caused much of the extremism we are now seeing yet it views the solution to the problem as being even more liberal.

I think we are all a bit fucked tbh.

• Like 1