Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Should The Unemployed Be Banned From Deathlist?

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The shorter and more terse the shitty replies get, the more you know they're as confused and baffled and wishing they'd never had the argument in the first place.

"I'm laughing SO much at you right now" is the ultimate false victory dance and hilariously unbecoming of someone who claims to be the adult in the room. Only thing adult about you is your adult diapers.

"I'm laughing at your posts" might carry some weight if I thought you could actually bear to fully read my deconstruction of your garbage senile world.

zorders, if anyone is being senile right now its you. Rascism and confusion towards modern trends is too things both you and senile people experience. By the way how is your Alzheimers

aaaw. your humour always lightens the situation up Morbidkid

cheers

? The wee tube got perma?

Ach, even the retarded get round ip bans inside a week. He'll be back.

sine die

My.

That meaning has changed since I was a boy.

coffee3.gif

• Like 2

The shorter and more terse the shitty replies get, the more you know they're as confused and baffled and wishing they'd never had the argument in the first place.

"I'm laughing SO much at you right now" is the ultimate false victory dance and hilariously unbecoming of someone who claims to be the adult in the room. Only thing adult about you is your adult diapers.

"I'm laughing at your posts" might carry some weight if I thought you could actually bear to fully read my deconstruction of your garbage senile world.

I did read your entire post. Seeing how irate you were getting highly amused me, almost as much as when you played the victim card for the upteenth time. In fact I laughed loudly and was shushed by the librarian.

I did read your entire post. Seeing how irate you were getting highly amused me, almost as much as when you played the victim card for the upteenth time. In fact I laughed loudly and was shushed by the librarian.

"lol look at him he gets angry about someone devoting their whole life to laughing at poor people, and cheering on terrorists! what a fool!!!! omg he'll, like, never live this down on the "Steven Colbert For President" Facebook group page!!!!!! I'm tellin ya d000dz!!"

BTW, there's reading and then there's understanding. If you ever develop a new layer of intellect beyond merely scanning posts for things that give you an excuse to holler "LOL LOOK AT HIM DARING TO HAVE OPINIONS THAT DON'T SOUND LIKE SOMETHING CHRIS MATTHEWS WOULD AGREE WITH!" like the excitable little yahoo simpleton bumpkin that you are, you might one day actually learn....... something.......?

but for now I guess just keep sounding like Comic Book Guy having an argument about Star Wars, with your "You have no idea how much I'm laughing right now!" posts, champ chump.

Zorders,

I do understand your posts, however I don't care about your petty pop culture references that you throw in your rants attempt to make yourself appear to have any grasp on reality. In truth, you appear more unhinged than you already are.

And yes I laugh in the face of a simpleton who only leaves his room when his mum calls him to dinner. And who wants to put his mum in a home, but doing so he would have to find a job to support himself, because food doesn't magically appear, and utility bills don't get paid by sitting at the PC all day generating faux outrage at events around the world that you complain about. Yet when someone give you options on what you can do to attempt to change things, you throw a tantrum placing blame on there as to why you're incapable of doing anything.

"petty pop culture references" = accurate description of all the places he gets his drecktastic dreckpinions from

(and one reference to someone he sounds like)

There you go again showing us how contented with your life you are and how I totally haven't got to you with all my attacks, by making up stoopid goofy fairy stories about how my mum's somehow a breadwinner instead of a basketcase and a giant black hole of humanity, those stories seem to be crucial to your self "esteem" (pffffffffft lol).

You suggested that "adults" have priorities, well clearly you think I'm more important than radical Islam apparently!

So you think I'm better or more critical to the human race than all the millions of empty-headed zombie Muhammadans. I guess even a broken clock with Downs syndrome is still right once every 500 years and there is some kind of tiny shred of grey matter in there that still functions, underneath all the sawdust. And thanks for the unintentional compliment, Fucktardicus Colossus.

The world still turns, people are born and people die every day. The odds are greater than me being involved in a car crash on the way to work in the morning than I have of being shot by a terrorist. Sorry to break it to you, but people have other priorities in life than you and don't need to display their anger in the same way. No you haven't crushed my puny brain because 1. It's not puny and 2. Your "references" are just a way of diverting from the fact that you rely on your mother, you jerk off to your sister getting dressed, your whole family know what an abusive and obnoxious turd and leach you are. The only reason they feed you is because they would be charged with neglect of a child.

Putting the turd on ignore is so much better

• Like 1

Just enjoying some doughnuts bagels with my son at the moment. It's quite pleasant here, although there's a swarthy looking person at the next table. Oh it's ok he it's Sir Creep and he just wants a chocolate doughnut some paçzkis.

FTFY :P

www.glamdolldonuts.com

• Like 1

Brilliant. I'll have a dozen scream queens delivered by a leather-clad biker-boy. :D

• Like 2

Brilliant. I'll have a dozen scream queens delivered by a leather-clad biker-boy. :D

Ah, the leather boy...

Cat,

They have several others that don't appear in their menu. Yesterday I had a Strawberry Sweatheart, which is like the Pucker Up only with strawberry instead of lemon.

I'm not a big fan of the bacon-on-everything food trend, and also peanut butter, so I've so far avoided half the menu.

It's about half a mile from my work. Usually I take the kids there when they don't have school, so I'd take them to visit my work, have a spot of lunch, go for doughnuts at Glam Doll (they always get a Starlet each), and then we'll pop in to my wife's work and bring her a doughnut before driving home.

Yesterday I thought it would be a nice treat to take my son out just him and me. We could easily have driven to the petrol station or the supermarket, but Glam Doll's doughnuts have such a high turnover that the doughnuts rarely sit out for very long.

• Like 1

The world still turns, people are born and people die every day. The odds are greater than me being involved in a car crash on the way to work in the morning than I have of being shot by a terrorist. Sorry to break it to you, but people have other priorities in life than you and don't need to display their anger in the same way. No you haven't crushed my puny brain because 1. It's not puny and 2. Your "references" are just a way of diverting from the fact that you rely on your mother, you jerk off to your sister getting dressed, your whole family know what an abusive and obnoxious turd and leach you are. The only reason they feed you is because they would be charged with neglect of a child.

Wow. After your latest pathetic display, I'm not surprised you went for the ignore button you fatuous dalek with the brain power of a 90 year old aborted fetus.

Since you just set a new standard/rule where apparently people aren't allowed to complain about ISISlam until they somehow set off something that literally stops the earth from rotating... that's so hitting rock bottom even you fucking realised it. LOL

You forgot that this thread was only made in the first place to humour you and a few other pricks since you decided to change the subject from ISISlam to my employment status which you never cared for until you couldn't get anywhere with your pathetic endless defence/lionising of the world's most freaky death cult. Any excuse to change the subject away from a horrendous death cult your Alzheimery-ass has spent over a decade romanticising.

Do you think the fact that you and a couple of others decided to turn a discussion about Islam into one about my employment, shows you thought you were winning that discussion? (LOL)

Also, do you think that your new rule of "you're not allowed to complain about radical Islam (sorry for the tautology) until they somehow manage to stop the Earth rotating" will genuinely make you seem like the sane one here, Forrest?

If the answer's yes and you really do believe those incredibly pathetic things somehow make you superior, please indicate by either continuing to hide behind the ignore button like a frightened 12 year old girl (sorry if that image gave you a boner in the office) and no longer replying, or by producing another one of your lame non-comebacks like "HYUURHUUR UR SISTER OR SOMETHING .HUUUR HUUR HUUUR" or just one of your "YOU ARE A CHILD" etc. yawnposts

Why do you make up so many lame stories about me spying on my fugly inside-and-out sister, Phantom? Or that my mum somehow provides for me when she only provides a breeding ground for bacteria and probably intestinal worms?

That's not a really good way to show me how to be an "adult".

Are you trying to guide me into a career of creative writing? Because what you've done is not very creative it's just trite, asinine and everyone can see it's because you're so fucking butthurt because I've exposed you as an excuse-maker extraordinaire for the little-girl raping, genocidal death cult known as Islam. And now you're even using the block button because you're embarrassed by the consequences of your own incoherent, Allah-fancying babble.

I suggest your behaviour is very unbecoming of someone your age and you should tell your kids about your shame, and then set an example by lowering yourself into an industrial meat grinder until the human race no longer has to worry about your horrendously regressive effect on us.

Does everyone have Zorders on ignore now?

• Like 1

No, only you and a the rest of a small frightened huddle of pathetic insecure middle age people who get their asses handed to them as your natural punishment for supporting ISIS.

Try killing yourself, since you find intelligent life so horrifying you have to "block" or "ignore" it and suicide is the ultimate ignore button.

Go for it!

hands-in-ears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

hands-in-ears-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's not how you do it you thick bitch

Like this:

suicide.gif

The twat's just sent me a PM! He can't think I'm going to read it, surely :lol:

• Like 3

The twat's just sent me a PM! He can't think I'm going to read it, surely :lol:

Erm... no good point, why would we expect you to be able to face reality?

Someone should tell Toast that if the only way you can feel "superior" to someone is to resort to blocking them like a scared teenager, you don't really have much to laugh about.

But then I'm the only one with the heart to tell such an old non-dear something like that aren't I.

What the fuck is this thread even about? Cliffs plz.

It's all about this Libyan Students from Hell

It's about Phantom hitting rock bottom in his sordid love affair with ISIS

Wait, maybe that will be when his family walk in on him whacking off to a beheading video.

Does everyone have Zorders on ignore now?

You too?

• Like 1