The Unknown Man

The 7Th Death Of 2016

Who will be DL 2016's seventh hit?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Billy Graham - it's obvious...

He appears to be all right, still writing horrible sermons and answering fanatic questions. If he goes this year he will wait for December, also because in June he has a rendez-vous with his crazy fans.

http://www.kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/billy-graham/article81116967.html

I voted for Glen Campbell.

Nah far too healthy in his body to go that soon (I won't bang on again about him inhabiting a prime slot in the top half of my HPDP team - oh wait, I just did).

Well, someone found a news article that says he may be in his last weeks

Nah far too healthy in his body to go that soon (I won't bang on again about him inhabiting a prime slot in the top half of my HPDP team - oh wait, I just did).

You can not rely on Alzheimer. The body does not need a working brain. There are people who demonstrate it everyday.

You can not rely on Alzheimer. The body does not need a working brain. There are people who demonstrate it everyday.

Like Donald Trump?

Like Donald Trump?

No, like Glen Campbell.

• Like 1

He appears to be all right, still writing horrible sermons and answering fanatic questions. If he goes this year he will wait for December, also because in June he has a rendez-vous with his crazy fans.

http://www.kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/billy-graham/article81116967.html

Even though I don't trust Rev Billy to expire anytime soon p sure those columns are ghostwritten.

• Like 3

Even though I don't trust Rev Billy to expire anytime soon p sure those columns are ghostwritten.

Yes, I know, but they are resoundingly passed of as true as it means we have to believe he's still writing. A message to say he won't go anywhere this year, because if he was dying they would not even try to ghostwrite his phrases.

Yes, I know, but they are resoundingly passed of as true as it means we have to believe he's still writing. A message to say he won't go anywhere this year, because if he was dying they would not even try to ghostwrite his phrases.

Or he's already died but they'd take a massive financial hit from that, so they're playing a weekend at bernie's on us.

• Like 2

Like Donald Trump?

No, like Glen Campbell.

I know. I was joking lol

Or he's already died but they'd take a massive financial hit from that, so they're playing a weekend at bernie's on us.

Maybe Billy, Zsa Zsa, Bhumibol, Castro, Kirk, etc. are all dead. That's why they never die.

Maybe Billy, Zsa Zsa, Bhumibol, Castro, Kirk, etc. are all dead. That's why they never die.

From what I've read, Kirk Douglas is doing fine. Maybe he's immortal, like Stan Lee

Bruce Forsyth

Ali was an outlier on my mathematical analysis, that's the only explanation.

So I'm torn between who I think is right (Pirsig) and who makes sense; I chose sensibly: Reverand Billy Graham.

SirC

It's probably someone who nobody voted for now.

I changed my vote to the king of Thailand. He ought to die soon

• Like 1

I changed my vote to the king of Thailand. He ought to die soon

Ah, that's not cricket. Changing one's vote on subsequent news....not the way to do it.

Edit: Post #3000 - Triple Twunted...

• Like 2

Congratulations on your poly-twuntdom Young Willz. Here's to the next 3000....

Thanks YWIWT, at the rate the deaths are coming this year, I should reach 6000 say by January 2017!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your poly-twuntdom Young Willz. Here's to the next 3000....

Thanks YWIWT, at the rate the deaths are coming this year, I should reach 6000 say by January 2017!

what about over 9000!
  • Like 1

Think we should revive this. The next death is probably days aways

Richard Adams

Numbers 15 to 37 are intact, someone needs to die between those numbers or my OCD will drive me crazy....

• Like 2

more than one month for the dead of Ali... i think next dead is coming soon

Numbers 15 to 37 are intact, someone needs to die between those numbers or my OCD will drive me crazy....

Your OCD would be helped by a random interruption into a solid block of ordinal numbers?

• Like 2