Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

Decided to start a poll for the general election

Shit. The poll didn't upload. Can someone help me with the poll plz.

I voted for Boris Johnson.

• Like 5

Mike Pence, after Trump realises he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

Mike Pence, after Trump realises he doesn't know what the f**k he's doing

I don't remember inserting those asterisks...

I vote for Muhammad Ali. Wait, your telling me he's dead???? No!!!!

"Who Do You Think Will Be President Of The United States In 2016"

On a point of pedantry, the president of the United States in 2016 is Barack Obama as the new president will not be sworn in until 2017, unless the former is found out to be a very naughty boy and gets tricky dickied or Abraham Lincolned.

• Like 6

Hillary Clinton. Ain't perfect but I agree with her policies and at least she ain't a scumbag like *cough* "somebody".

That's why I want her for president, but how do I know she'll win? After all, Mister Trump is the anti-establishment candidate who understands that the common folk are angry!

Umm, no. Heterosexual Christian White Males are angry at the establishment and Obama. Everybody else is angry at people like Trump because he's a bigot.

So... um,

are we gonna re-do this thread so that it has a poll?

• Like 2

I can't stand Hilary or Bill as humans but I'd prefer Hilary over Trump....either way we're all doomed. Peace. If Trump wins he will be like that North Korean guy, pure comedy and he'll make America an even bigger joke, but if Clinton wins US will be no more....Yet again, I couldn't care less

Gary Johnson does exist in case anyone would like to know. Just saying you can vote third party.

• Like 1

Donald trump I hope. Hillary Clinton is pure evil plus have any of you seen this video?

that video is pure hyperbole. I mean she could have been shaking her head awkwardly in an attempt to be cool.

Donald trump I hope. Hillary Clinton is pure evil plus have any of you seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

She's one of us reptilians. It was her idea to kill Prince. She said it will focus the media on him instead of her criminal history. She's not a smart reptilian....I told them it's the same thing with Marilyn Monroe, MJ, Elvis and Kennedy but no, they don't listen....there are dark forces that need to feed on life energy of famous

Hilary as president would be as bad as me as an admin.

Hilary's in with a chance, you're not.

• Like 4

That's what's wrong! She should be in jail or in chance to become DL admin, not president of US. Anyway I knew your reply was coming, punctual as the airplanes monitored by CoF.

• Like 1

That's what's wrong! She should be in jail or in chance to become DL admin, not president of US. Anyway I knew your reply was coming, punctual as the airplanes monitored by CoF.
I am pretty sure that you have to have an iq of above 70 for admin powers. So judging by your contributions it's nice to say that that's not happening.

I am pretty sure that you have to have an iq of above 70 for admin powers. So judging by your contributions it's nice to say that that's not happening.

Mi iq is above average but I'm not sure about yours.

She's one of us reptilians. It was her idea to kill Prince. She said it will focus the media on him instead of her criminal history. She's not a smart reptilian....I told them it's the same thing with Marilyn Monroe, MJ, Elvis and Kennedy but no, they don't listen....there are dark forces that need to feed on life energy of famous

Well not sure about those reptilians . I used to think the whole MK ultra and monarch mind control thing was BS but having seen this happen with Hillary and stuff with Britney, beyonce , miley cyrus etc starts to make you think.

Rosanne barr even admits it happens in hollywood, go to the 5.45 minute mark in vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLTsdC0lasc

Donald trump is not one of their manchurian candidate's and he isn't part of their secret societies he is very much an outsider Newt gingrich said that in video below. Hence the reason they're trying to stop him so badly same with corbyn . I don't agree with corbyn's politics but i would much rather him over owen smith or another hand picked labour luvvie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LJVDM9xVc

• Like 2

Well not sure about those reptilians . I used to think the whole MK ultra and monarch mind control thing was BS but having seen this happen with Hillary and stuff with Britney, beyonce , miley cyrus etc starts to make you think.

Rosanne barr even admits it happens in hollywood, go to the 5.45 minute mark in vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLTsdC0lasc

Donald trump is not one of their manchurian candidate's and he isn't part of their secret societies he is very much an outsider Newt gingrich said that in video below. Hence the reason they're trying to stop him so badly same with corbyn . I don't agree with corbyn's politics but i would much rather him over owen smith or another hand picked labour luvvie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LJVDM9xVc

It happens to me sometimes and I'm not Beyonce, or am I. Roseanne isn't really a reliable source for that stuff.

Donald Trump is a shit eating, slimy, no good, piece of shit, sorry ass, jerkoff, douchebag, pignut, skunkbag waste of oxygen who needs to be slapped with a dick.

I think I became unmoored from my independent, both of them are crap position.

• Like 3

Donald Trump might be planning his DDP 2017 team's unnatural death bonus.

• Like 1