ImNotHades

Quincy Jones

5 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Quincy Jones in stunningly ornery form over recent press interviews as he approaches his 85th birthday, discussing why Michael Jackson was a thief, his proof that the mob had JFK assassinated and his friendship with Mussolini's son.

and Marlon Brando's libido.

• Like 2

That's great. He did this one last week too, similarly full of "I don't give a shit now I'm 85" isms.

Doesn't really speak much for Cosby if one of his closest friends is clearly convinced he's guilty, though.

• Like 1

Just finished reading both interviews.

He doesn't pull any punches

• Like 1

Must be going out in style.

Kind of like this path, it's certainly more interesting. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, msc said:

That's great. He did this one last week too, similarly full of "I don't give a shit now I'm 85" isms.

Doesn't really speak much for Cosby if one of his closest friends is clearly convinced he's guilty, though.

I see him ending in a similar manner as the Dustin Hoffmann character in the film: Wag the Dog. Someone, like the movie director in the film, who could not keep his month shut, ends up with a convienent `heart-attack`.

10 hours ago, theoldlady said:

I see him ending in a similar manner as the Dustin Hoffmann character in the film: Wag the Dog. Someone, like the movie director in the film, who could not keep his month shut, ends up with a convienent `heart-attack`.

On top of one of those 22 'girlfriends' ---- hope so anyways.  Definitely one of those who makes the world a more interesting place :)

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 17:01, Handrejka said:

Is this the chap who used to be married to the mighty fine Peggy Lipton? I'm afraid that's all I can contribute to the thread.

1 hour ago, alt obits guy said:

Peggy Lipton, who co-starred in the 1960/70s TV series 'the Mod Squad' and the 80s/90s TV series 'Twin Peaks' , has died.  She was 72. Lipton is also the ex-Mrs. Quincy Jones and mother of Rashida Jones.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-peggy-lipton-dead-20190511-story.html

(Behind firewall)

And cross-posting here, seeing as I am here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/peggy-lipton-actress-mod-squad-twin-peaks-dies-at-72-1209893

• Sad 1