RadGuy

Who Will Win The Derby Dead Pool In 2017?

DDP 2017  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where's Still Life on this list?

I've voted for TJS.

I do consider this team a major contender to be honest. (Still Life).

Also a happy 18th Birthday to you. Hope you had a good one

Cancerous hatred 2 : cancerous takes deathlist.

The overwhelming odds, and randomness of death says other, so it was other for me. When all the guest speakers at Brit Sit-comcon get wiped out by a stray North Korean missile, and my theme teams wins DDP outright, you will see I was right.

I voted for Thomas Jefferson Survives.

Where's the Kervorkian Clinic?

Vote for DQSP anyway.

Sorry for not including Still Life or Heading Nowhere or any other contenders, but as TMIB said, there's like 25 teams that could win this year. Not to mention the last time somebody asked me to include 2 more teams, nobody ended up voting for them anyway. Just choose "other".

Also, would a mod please move this to the Deadpooling or Extra-Curricular section (whichever they find more suitable, as I don't think it belongs here)?

I think I might just change my team name to "Other" for next year.

• Like 2

Sorry for not including Still Life or Heading Nowhere or any other contenders, but as TMIB said, there's like 25 teams that could win this year. Not to mention the last time somebody asked me to include 2 more teams, nobody ended up voting for them anyway. Just choose "other".

Also, would a mod please move this to the Deadpooling or Extra-Curricular section (whichever they find more suitable, as I don't think it belongs here)?

Aye, I chose "other" cos there's way more of them than the named contenders and - like - LOADS of time to go

• Like 1

Aye, I chose "other" cos there's way more of them than the named contenders and - like - LOADS of time to go

Well, then, maybe I will remake this poll a couple of times before the end of the year, when more teams get eliminated from having a likely chance of winning, and teams currently included in the "Other" category become more obvious.

Well, then, maybe I will remake this poll a couple of times before the end of the year, when more teams get eliminated from having a likely chance of winning, and teams currently included in the "Other" category become more obvious.

Can't see why you didn't include 25 teams anyway. Would have made for a more interesting poll.

Can't see why you didn't include 25 teams anyway. Would have made for a more interesting poll.

How many points can other accrue?

I'm still surprised at the fact that someone decided that out of all the possible contenders, listed or not, that it's me that's will win the whole thing. I really do wonder who that was.

On 20.1.2017 at 23:54, gcreptile said:

I voted for Thomas Jefferson Survives.

Bringing this up again.

I consider my own team the one team that most likely gets 20/20 hits, however unrealistic, simply because my worst pick - Spiridonov - is still more likely to die than Charles Bradley...

BUT:

I think there's a pretty good chance that TJS actually, for real, gets 19 out of 20. That's why the Perez obit was so crucial. And no other team has such a good chance to get the same number of hits, by far.

• Like 1

I said TJS in January, sticking by that pick. Good team, just revving into gear now and 3rd.

I voted for "Other" because this may be the year of the underdog.