Spade_Cooley

Peter Kay

Laura Nuttall, Peter Kay's friend with brain cancer now dead after a long fight at 23:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-mum-brain-cancer-campaigner-30040664

She might be list of the lost... but maybe we just disregard these cases that wouldn't qualify for the DDP anymore.

• Like 2

Third of the long-dropped DQSP picks of yesteryear to die recently, after Graham and Brunson. Could we finally be treated to the death of Ryan Buell?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

She might be list of the lost... but maybe we just disregard these cases that wouldn't qualify for the DDP anymore.

Yeah, I'm not even placing "terminally ill dad of B list celeb" yesteryear picks on the LotM, let alone any Nuttall cases.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Laura Nuttall, Peter Kay's friend with brain cancer now dead after a long fight at 23:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-mum-brain-cancer-campaigner-30040664

Agreed. Especially cases like this where the person in question is a non notable friend of a celebrity who just happens to get diagnosed with something. I mean I'm not notable in any way and Marc Spelmann (of BGT fame) and I happen to be family friends so I'm sure this is a fairly common occurrence.

3 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

Agreed. Especially cases like this where the person in question is a non notable friend of a celebrity who just happens to get diagnosed with something. I mean I'm not notable in any way and Marc Spelmann (of BGT fame) and I happen to be family friends so I'm sure this is a fairly common occurrence.

I sort-of dated the daughter of a household name in the fantasy/science fiction author world during high school (nothing to do with Game of Thrones but he's written more NYT bestsellers than either him or JKR), a friend of mine from that same school is a major player in MLS and has been since he was a kid, and a great friend of mine was a major character (secondary lead I'd say) in a Disney Channel sitcom where he played a first of a particular group for the network. I've been ill more than I'd like, and never gotten a news article about me! So it must be an even more common occurrence than we know.

10 hours ago, gcreptile said:

She was famous for being ill which should DQ her.

• Like 1

And older. Much older. One to keep an eye on I think.

He's lost weight, but he looks fine and seems healthy.

I'm still lead to believe that his absence from the media spotlight for years was due to an ill child or spouse.

• Like 3

Meh. He's 50 and newly slimmed down. No cause for concern, I wouldn't have thought.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

To me he looks better here than he has for years. As long as he doesn't lose loads more weight I wouldn't be concerned. 

• Like 2