CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

I'm going full Leo Sayer.

Edit: of course it jumps to a new page when I say that...

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

I'm going full Leo Sayer.

You're becoming Australian?

• Haha 1

(Leo Sayer's family and the man himself have a cancer history) 

:makes note in back of mind:

Had a haircut the day that I was sent to work at home, not been out since, five weeks ago. Need to do a bit of trimming but I will survive.

I think most of the famous people who are going to die of corona have allready died. Not as many as I thought there would be I must admit ! Don't you just get the feeling that the worst of this is over allready? Great news of course if true ! 

• Like 1

I’m not sure. They’re currently predicting a second wave of this that could potentially be worse than the first one, so I don’t know if the worse of it is over or not. I sure hope it is though...

12 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I think most of the famous people who are going to die of corona have allready died. Not as many as I thought there would be I must admit ! Don't you just get the feeling that the worst of this is over allready? Great news of course if true ! 

Not a 100% sure - maybe most of the world (barring a 2nd wave ofc), but the US is seeing each day having more cases than the prior again, and when they aren't, they're standing instead at ~30k cases and ~2-2.5k deaths daily.

With celebs in America, I think this may be just the start tbh.

And all of this without considering thee period between lockdown starting and a 2nd wave, where reopening will come with another uptake in cases as people start to interact with others.

15 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Just out of interest how many people on this forum have shaved their head during the quarantine?

:salute:

• Like 1

Two young-ish (37) twin sisters die of the virus in the UK:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-52409765

They both had the same underlying health issues (something colorectal), and they died within three days.

(Yeah, I know not really notable, "Stranger that death", etc.... Fuck YOUU, I knew it and yet I posted it here!!1!)

On 24/04/2020 at 07:57, Kenny McCormick said:

Just out of interest how many people on this forum have shaved their head during the quarantine?

About 4 years ago I went the long hair route.  Bit of a pain growing it out, but once it's long enough to pull back in a ponytail,  it's smooth sailing. Easier to maintain than a bald head (yeah, done that too).  

1 hour ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

About 4 years ago I went the long hair route.  Bit of a pain growing it out, but once it's long enough to pull back in a ponytail,  it's smooth sailing. Easier to maintain than a bald head (yeah, done that too).  

Someone that owns a penis should not also own a ponytail. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Someone that owns a penis should not also own a ponytail. 

There's actually a back story to it, but now that I have it, it's kinda grown on me. The ponytail, FFS. I asked my wife if she wanted to cut it off, but she kinda likes it. Again, the ponytail. Jeez.

6 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

There's actually a back story to it, but now that I have it, it's kinda grown on me. The ponytail, FFS. I asked my wife if she wanted to cut it off, but she kinda likes it. Again, the ponytail. Jeez.

Well each to his own. But if my old man grew one I’d kick him straight in the balls.

• Like 1

I know Deathlist Cup is coming up, and this might be interesting:

https://nycinews.com/pastor-tony-spell-and-wife-have-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

"Pastor Tony Spell and wife have tested positive for coronavirus after showing symptoms; opt out of medical treatment."

"“My wife and I have opted out of any medical treatment, Jesus is our healer”, he said."

Also, he "was recently released from Police custody on a $5,000 bond for allegedly backing up a church bus toward a demonstrator."

So, you know, not someone I'm feeling much sorrow for rn, all in all. Still, Cup teams and what not!

2 hours ago, CastAway said:

I know Deathlist Cup is coming up, and this might be interesting:

https://nycinews.com/pastor-tony-spell-and-wife-have-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

"Pastor Tony Spell and wife have tested positive for coronavirus after showing symptoms; opt out of medical treatment."

"“My wife and I have opted out of any medical treatment, Jesus is our healer”, he said."

Also, he "was recently released from Police custody on a $5,000 bond for allegedly backing up a church bus toward a demonstrator."

So, you know, not someone I'm feeling much sorrow for rn, all in all. Still, Cup teams and what not!

FWIW, as a person snout to get the boot from the Cup.... don’t be a cunt.  Let them find their own team and don’t play a role in influencing it.

About 20% of Broadway star Nick Codero died from Covid-19. He had a leg amputated due to complications.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Whitehouse said:

About 20% of Broadway star Nick Codero died from Covid-19. He had a leg amputated due to complications.

Looks like he's still in a coma too.

5 hours ago, CastAway said:

Looks like he's still in a coma too.

He's in for a hell of a surprise when he wakes up, then. 

95ZYXmOCd9BBK.gif

On 18/04/2020 at 15:26, Joey Russ said:

7 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

We already knew this...

• Like 1

Well fuck. An ER doctor committed suicide due to the stress of the virus.
Can’t imagine all the stress going on in the ER that cause that person to make this unfortunate decision...

1 hour ago, Book said:

Former magician Roy Horn tested positive for coronavirus and is responding well to treatment the article says.

Nevertheless he has many other diseases and health issues, so...

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/roy-horn-siegfried-roy-tests-positive-coronavirus-n1194856

The original Tiger King.

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

The original Tiger King.

:lol: Yes, both!

Btw, I stopped watching after 2 episodes, couldn't stand it anymore, trash at its worst!

Not to mention the poor animals!

Sick sad world!