Paul Bearer

Sickest game in the world (parts 1&2)

Monday: 507

Sir Creep 5

Grim up north 5

Paddyfool 5

Red Rumours 5

Monday 404

All over the fucking place at the moment. Monday's a bank holiday, official figures might resemble a Sunday 

427 for me

Monday 499

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

All over the fucking place at the moment. Monday's a bank holiday, official figures might resemble a Sunday 

427 for me

Didn't they change the bank holiday to next Monday so we could all celebrate VE Day?   I'll stick with my original guess.  

427 for me

Thought the bank holiday got moved to Friday for VE Day.

427 for me

5 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Thought the bank holiday got moved to Friday for VE Day.

Just checked. You're right enough.  Friday it is. 

• Like 1

It is and I've been moved to a 4 day working week with my designated rest day being bloody Fridays so I miss out on the benefit of the bank holiday this time around. Still,I count myself fortunate to be in paid employment at present

40 minutes ago, Exu said:

It is and I've been moved to a 4 day working week with my designated rest day being bloody Fridays so I miss out on the benefit of the bank holiday this time around. Still,I count myself fortunate to be in paid employment at present

I think I'm working it.  Only returned last week so I don't think I'm going to get it off 'cos we were off (furloughed) for the last 4-5 weeks. 

Monday 505

Monday 545.  With a real national effort, we should be overtaking Italy in the next couple of days.

7 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Monday 545.  With a real national effort, we should be overtaking Italy in the next couple of days.

Through Italy has not added it's own care homes yet to the figures.

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Through Italy has not added it's own care homes yet to the figures.

The best index to compare countries on is on how their overall mortality has changed compared to usual imho, since definitions of covid deaths vary so much.  You can see the figures for European countries here: https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

It looks like England is doing the worst of the countries they have data for, for whatever reason.

19 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

The best index to compare countries on is on how their overall mortality has changed compared to usual imho, since definitions of covid deaths vary so much.  You can see the figures for European countries here: https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps

It looks like England is doing the worst of the countries they have data for, for whatever reason.

Needs to be looked at on the basis of a whole year though.   Many of the deaths associated with covid 19 may have only been hastened by the virus, and would have occurred anyway later in the year.

49 minutes ago, Toast said:

Needs to be looked at on the basis of a whole year though.   Many of the deaths associated with covid 19 may have only been hastened by the virus, and would have occurred anyway later in the year.

Potentially. On the other hand, many would not have died this year, and then we'll need to factor in people left w longterm disabilities or generally increased frailty by the infection as well for a complete picture.

But for the moment, overall mortality is the hardest and best data we have.

Figure for Monday was only 288. Weekend reporting innit.

Tuesday: 555