Putin

Brian May

Appeared on stage with the cast of the Queen musical in Portsmouth (BBC News):

42 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Kiss of death.  Six months? 

Obviously nothing to do with him playing in the late Brenda's Jubilee celebrations. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

My view of Mr May is somewhat tainted. I have a fwb who has previously shagged current Freddie Mercury stand-in Adam Lambert. According to Adam, Brian is a nasty piece of work. Homophobic, despite the workplace issues that would presumably cause, and a user of prostitutes.

8 hours ago, prussianblue said:

My view of Mr May is somewhat tainted. I have a fwb who has previously shagged current Freddie Mercury stand-in Adam Lambert. According to Adam, Brian is a nasty piece of work. Homophobic, despite the workplace issues that would presumably cause, and a user of prostitutes.

Alternatively, Brian May share my view that Adam is just a crap singer with an inflated ego. Lambert's performance in Brenda's Platinum Jubilee concert was dreadful. George Michael should have replaced Freddy Mercury as the lead singer of Queen. He had the voice, stage craft, charisma and professionalism.

• Like 1

I went and saw Queen twice in the summer and I follow Brian on Instagram. He posted his thanks to Youtube/Instagram. All things considered he looks healthy.

• Like 2

I got some intrusive clickbait pop-up thingy saying he’s going on a ‘gruelling’ tour (with Queen, presumably), accompanied by a photo of him looking like a cross between George IV and Jeremy Clarkson. 

14 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

I got some intrusive clickbait pop-up thingy saying he’s going on a ‘gruelling’ tour (with Queen, presumably), accompanied by a photo of him looking like a cross between George IV and Jeremy Clarkson. 

He literally goes on tour every other year with Adam Lambert. I should know it took me three years to see Queen & AL because Covid cancelled it twice, lol. Following him on social media I know he works out and for his age is healthy. Last time anyone saw him with short hair was 50 years ago.

1 hour ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Is the hair still all genuine? Wearing a wig would have the advantage that he could just take it off and go unrecognised in public.

Well, if he took his clogs off too that might work!