Lord Fellatio Nelson

14. James Whale

On Jeremy Kyle Live on TalkTV right now.

Looks and sounds great. Lots of energy, good complexion. Would be shocked if he didn't see 2024. "The Committee" will get away with this one but they shouldn't exclude him again next year.

• Like 2

James Whale has stopped the aggressive medication as it has become a life expectancy vs. life quality decision:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/james-whale-cancer-talkradio-host-113950292.html

He says this christmas may be his last - which, of course, means that he should comfortably see the end of this year. I doubt there's a christmas 2024 in his future, but yes, sounds as if he survives this year.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

James Whale has stopped the aggressive medication as it has become a life expectancy vs. life quality decision:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/james-whale-cancer-talkradio-host-113950292.html

He says this christmas may be his last - which, of course, means that he should comfortably see the end of this year. I doubt there's a christmas 2024 in his future, but yes, sounds as if he survives this year.

Well, there's always hope.

There are 6 days of 2023 after Christmas...:lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

4 months can be a long time in late stage cancer.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hartnell 1999 said:

Will be the biggest miss this year if he goes before New Year’s Day IMO

It would also increase the number of picks dropped from last year's list to die. 

We are talking of a good year. Imagine if some of those misses stayed on the list.

• Like 2

He’s not going to die before NYE. “The Committee” got lucky with this omission. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

He’s not going to die before NYE. “The Committee” got lucky with this omission. 

*cough* Pope Benedict XVI, *cough, cough* Barbara Walters...

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

What a patronising wanker he is. I mean he always has been I suppose.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

New interview with the Express. He now says he has 6-8 months left:

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1821648/James-Whale-illness-two-funerals

He's planning two funerals, one to enjoy one himself.

The committee must make sure he is in the 2024 list then as he expects to die in 2024. 

• Like 1

Just going to throw this out there…

I’ve spoken to ppl in the media who think his cancer diagnosis/status is utter b/s either as an attention thing or to prevent him getting fired from Talk.

For the record, I think this is utter bollocks. I’ve seen enough photos of him looking like utter shit that I think he’d have to be putting on a hell of an act (along with his missus and close friends). However, I’ve been horribly wrong before when it comes to rumours I dismissed (QEII being the biggest) so I’m planting this here for the off chance that these ppl are not talking total shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I’ve spoken to ppl in the media who think his cancer diagnosis/status is utter b/s either as an attention thing or to prevent him getting fired from Talk.

For the record, I think this is utter bollocks. I’ve seen enough photos of him looking like utter shit that I think he’d have to be putting on a hell of an act (along with his missus and close friends). However, I’ve been horribly wrong before when it comes to rumours I dismissed (QEII being the biggest) so I’m planting this here for the off chance that these ppl are not talking total shit.

He must have cancer, the very well respected cancer hospital he is receiving treatment in would hardly get his diagnosis that wrong and have continued treatment for years. More realistically perhaps he has in the past overstated the gravity of his short term prognosis. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deathrace said:

He must have cancer, the very well respected cancer hospital he is receiving treatment in would hardly get his diagnosis that wrong and have continued treatment for years. More realistically perhaps he has in the past overstated the gravity of his short term prognosis. 

And surely he'd have to pay off the hospital to keep them from squealing were it all a lie...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Bullshit theory.You can't fake the steroid use the frequent documented hospitalisations with photo evidence plus on his podcast he goes into levels of detail you simply couldn't fabricate.Plus James lost his  first wife to cancer and his wife lost her first husband to cancer and talks in vivid detail how traumatic that was for herself and her young daughter making me near damn certain its not a scam.In his podcast he has also called out the media for taking his statements out of context.For example last year he said he was told last year he may have twelve months or less to live but broadsheets went with "James Whale in his final months".

• Thanks 2

He got an MBE in the New Year’s Honours. Sorry, don’t really know how to link on phone lol. Sun reporting.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I would hope the Doctors discussed his case with each other.

In all seriousness though what a dumb cunt he is.

• Like 4

So what does he want the Doctors  to do?Just work until they burnout or all leave as they are unable to carry on?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I would hope the Doctors discussed his case with each other.

In all seriousness though what a dumb cunt he is.

He seems to think that they should be there for him.

He should be grateful that it's just the junior doctors that are on strike 

• Like 2