Sir Creep

World Cup 2022 (Qatar)

2 hours ago, Sir Cunto said:

So after watching all the matches in the group stage, the team that looked the sharpest to my eyes was Argentina.  That’s my pick to carry the wee cup home.

SC

This DID age well.

And I couldn’t be happier.  I’ve been sitting here since the 31st minute saying ‘Virgil van Djyk is the whiniest cunt I’ve ever seen in sport.”  Every time AND I MEAN EVERY TIME the camera was on him he had the pained look of being aggrieved by some minor insignificant call..  He’s the worst of what fütbol has to offer.  If anyone deserves him, it’s Liverpool.

Anyone, glad the bellend is heading back to Schiphol.

SCunto

• Like 1

Think it’s destined for the Argies and Messi to win it, hope they don’t though as Gary Lineker and the otherMessi  fan boys will be unbearable, yes he is probably the greatest ever but god don’t they ram it down your throats.

• Like 2

Has there been any sighting of Batistuta?  If memory serves, he spent some time in Qatar.

• Like 1

So Morocco looked across the Med/Atlantic at Spain and Portugal and said "We'll have those boys"!!!!

So, France 7, England 5 for a surprise? :P

01AF41EA-B6EF-4CA2-A9C7-ACD97CA5C922.jpeg.d310cbe3c5ff431f54d754a315a706f5.jpeg

• Like 2

Someone please explain the strategic advantage gained by sitting your best player for 50 minutes.  
It’s hard to come up with an apt analogy that most will know, but it would be like telling American football quarterback Tom Brady to chill out in the dressing room during the elimination game and we will put you out there after halftime when we may well be losing.

Shouldn't a coach making this type of decision be properly beheaded by his country upon returning?

I think the manager is annoyed by Ronaldo for some reason and was teaching him a lesson. However, I was expecting him to be back for this game.

He benched the aging narcissist in the previous game and Portugal had their best performance in years.

• Like 5

Found some live footage from Ronaldo’s headquarters: 

• Haha 2

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALL!

1 hour ago, msc said:

He benched the aging narcissist in the previous game and Portugal had their best performance in years.

Fair enough, but he created a quality chance in 90 seconds after his arrival, which is exactly … *reviews the first half tape* … one more than Portugal had up to that point. And then a couple more after that.  But I guess they know more than Sir Creep.  Maybe i can chat with the team about who was right while we sit in a pub watching the teams that advanced.

England appear to be against 12 men here.

France throwing their dirties in the box.

Candy Kane skies it over the bar.

Joyeux Noel.

Dunno what the hell I'm watching, ha....

BWA HA HA HA HA

‘And a lucky fan from Manchester will be taking that ball home’.

As seen from the International Space Station:

8234E244-866D-4268-AA80-34F449C8CF4C.jpeg

Dear Engurland

What is coming home and when is it coming home.  You have been singing this song since the late 90's and fuck all has come home so far

Yours The rest of the World

Allez Les Bleus

Well, tbh, pretty low quality all round.

England haven't faced any quality opposition in the tourney until today. And they were relying on penalties, not poaching or play.

They need more Fodens and Sakas and less McGuires and Kanes.

3 minutes ago, RIP Wee Jum said:

Dear Engurland

What is coming home and when is it coming home.  You have been singing this song since the late 90's and fuck all has come home so far

Yours The rest of the World

Allez Les Bleus

It “came home” earlier this year. Football is not a men’s game.

• Like 1

England needed to be much more aggressive IMO.  There seems to be a complete lack of thuggery, menace and violence throughout squad.  Too much focus on 'football' and far too little on putting the fear of God into the French,  who everyone knows are infinitely worse at war than they are at sports.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

the French,  who everyone knows are infinitely worse at war than they are at sports

We’re proud of it though 

• Like 1

The decline of world class football is unbelievable. There's not one side in that tournoment that you would bet money on, no dominant nation. The last ture powerhouse or dominant side was the Spain side that won 2 back to back Euro's and a world cup in between. I'm glad Englnd are out, their media, pundits and ex players are insufferable when they win, they seem to think the whole of Britian wants them to win.

Bit gutted tbh, maybe a mistake to let Harry take the second penalty because it'd have spooked Lloris to have another taker. Other than that the two best remaining sides going at it and creating some chances. Stats wise 57% possession, twice as many shots and eight on target against their five. Though - fuck knows - Morocco had about a third of the possession and they're still standing. I'll stick by my prediction with the family ahead of tonight's game. The winners will go on and lift the trophy. In other news, anyone looking for a home victory and dominance over Europe's best should be on the red button around 8-30 tomorrow. We usually swipe more silverware than anyone else in the European Cross Country Championships!

_127935107_gettyimages-1358590650.jpg

• Like 1

I do think that referee had a bias or must have had a talking to about giving out too many yellow cards after his colleague gave out 18.

If England ever win it again, will the ref get the credit?  :P

6F676225-10CA-4E9B-BCC8-81D806EBBA3C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2