Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

On 15/03/2017 at 03:33, Thatcher said:

Felicia O'Dell, also known as Auntie Fee, who runs a popular Youtube Cooking Channel, and has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel and Steve Harvey, was reported to have died of a heart attack aged 59 according to TMZ. However, TMZ has now changed their story to say she is on life support. The Daily Mirror is covering this story, so if she does die I guess she'd get an obituary.

Update: According to her sons Facebook page, Auntie Fee has now died.

Update 2: Eventually, she receives a UK obituary

30 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Update: According to her sons Facebook page, Auntie Fee has now died.

Am I the only one who can't stand a single photo of her?

Here is an internet celeb that even an old cynic like me can like.  "Jam Grandma" (MarmeladenOma aka Helga Sofia Josefa) is an 85 year old German woman who has found fame reading fairy tales to her grandchild on the internet:

http://www.dw.com/en/german-grandma-proves-hit-with-youtube-bedtime-tales/a-38005771

85 years old... I wonder how many more videos the old dear will post before she times out of life? After all, no one really lives happily ever after...

• Like 1

Helpful Anna Raccoon update

For those wondering; the doctors have given her a departure date sometime around the start of what passes for summer here in Norfolk.  The same doctors who said she’d be in hospital at least another ten days to methadonize her way onto a new and eyebleedingly expensive form of medical grade smack. Don’t get me wrong, she has excellent doctors but doctors aren’t turf accountants, they have no understanding of ‘form’.

The SP on this particular old mare making Michaelmas has to be worth a punt.

On 11/04/2017 at 23:21, DevonDeathTrip said:

Potentially even more helpful for you: The Times are on the case.

Susanne Cameron-Blackie, 68, from Norfolk, has been given three months to live after being diagnosed with leiomyosarcoma, a soft tissue cancer, six years ago. It has spread through her body, leaving her virtually paralysed.

She is determined to spend her final weeks battling to cut the spiralling costs of litigation against the NHS. Last year, settlements and costs took £1.5bn out of the NHS budget.

Grumble, grumble, grumble, etc...

7 minutes ago, msc said:

Potentially even more helpful for you: The Times are on the case.

Grumble, grumble, grumble, etc...

Interesting. She likes to create trouble and is a bit of an opportunist. An idiot with a blog, so to say. But she could sue herself into the DDP.

She'll be a unique on the DDP if she goes this year, thanks to some nameless Scottish idiot leaving her out of his reserve side.

Sacheen Littlefeather as well. Can we get a theme team going here?

Wolfman Jack?

Even a very well known celebrity can be part of the team: Michael J Fox.

Denis O'Hare (actor on This Is Us)

Possibly also Foxy Brown. Let's look at her personal life: Assault, car crash, confrontation with police, another assault, another assault, jail.

John Foxx of course.

Consider this Sir Creep's one gift to everyone for 2017.  Christmas comes early.

106-year old Mastanamma is an internet cooking video star apparently.  Did I mention she's 106?  Obit chances, let's say 30%.  I'm on board.

SC

1 minute ago, Sir Creep said:

Consider this Sir Creep's one gift to everyone for 2017.  Christmas comes early.

106-year old Mastanamma is an internet cooking video star apparently.  Did I mention she's 106?  Obit chances, let's say 30%.  I'm on board.

SC

I wouldn't say that. That forum hiatus of yours was a gift to us as well. :D 

Too early for the MMDP, too late for Cup selection....

Streamer and eSports... star(?) David "Allied" Hance is in a hospice with stage 4 gastro-oesphoegal cancer, is "heavily sedated" and has a DNR order. 

Being as the Mirror and the Sun have both chased eSports traffic in recent months, interesting to see how wide the net they're casting is and if they'll cover this lad.

23 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Too early for the MMDP, too late for Cup selection....

Streamer and eSports... star(?) David "Allied" Hance is in a hospice with stage 4 gastro-oesphoegal cancer, is "heavily sedated" and has a DNR order. 

Being as the Mirror and the Sun have both chased eSports traffic in recent months, interesting to see how wide the net they're casting is and if they'll cover this lad.

Dead apparently. https://www.esportssource.org/2017/05/david-allied-hance-former-smite-pro-dies-after-cancer-fight.html

TotalBiscuit back on chemo after new tumors found in his liver.

Feel like this must have been mentioned somewhere by now, but can't find it.

• Like 1