Death Impends

Derby Dead Pool 2024

@time

I need to message you urgently but you're not receiving messages

Edited to remove reptile as time has been in touch.

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Sure she'll (eventually) make it to the Morning Star (and probably The Guardian), but in the meantime: Yahoo QO for Jane McAlevey: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jane-mcalevey-driving-force-labor-100022799.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

James Inhofe QO: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-13616335/James-Inhofe-former-senator-leading-US-conservative-dies-89.html

Personal thank you from me to @Death Impends for posting up on the DDP to let us know what was going on.

Thought I had been banned or summat!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Personal thank you from me to @Death Impends for posting up on the DDP to let us know what was going on.

@Death Impends is all round awesome.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Yes, and it was almost like withdrawal without you! :lol:

• Haha 1

Welcome back everyone!

Right, anyone seen a QO for Joe Engle?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Glad there was some way I could reassure during a very confusing 36-or-so-hours! Far more confidence than Biden could ever project <_<

• Love 1

Thanks, DI. 

I see from the Invision page that it's being withdrawn this year, so the forum will need to find another platform.

The top of the scoreboard is a proper bottleneck now. Seven teams crossed the 100-point mark with her death, and drol's B Team is only 6 points behind Banana.

• Like 2

I don’t really have a problem with B Teams in general (especially those that tend to favor more interesting names over the next best twenty or so names) but when half of your B Team roster is shared with your main team as well that’s when it doesn’t really feel right to me. 

• Like 1

Banana's there to be shot at, but a lot of the paths to victory for other teams are... stony shall we say. Of the current top X:

Plan B from Outer Space has one-hit winning paths with Black Bart, Steve Gaines, Denis Law, Dolph Lundgren, Dutch Mantell, Patrick Murray and Linda Nolan

It's A Grim World After All has one-hit winning paths with Theo Burrell, Noam Chomsky, Stephen Darby, Janey Godley, Erik Jensen, Dikembe Mutumbo

David Quantick's Showbiz Pals  only has one one-hit winning path - David Elmore Smith

Southerner's Stiffs has (I think) only one one-hit winning path with Mel Schilling

The Sound of the Underground has (I think) one one-hit winning path with Joe Doering (they'd win on lower average age of hits at a mental calculation)

I think that's it for people who can currently claim top spot with one death. Of course, Banana can easily increase their lead (Graham Caveney probably their best hope of that) and render all these irrelevant. 

• Like 1

Shannen Doherty and Rob Burrow were two dumb ommission from my part, I lost 20 spots and a chance to finish in the top 10 I think. 28th position is not that bad for a « first » year of DDP

20 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Shannen Doherty and Rob Burrow were two dumb ommission from my part, I lost 20 spots and a chance to finish in the top 10 I think. 28th position is not that bad for a « first » year of DDP

fat lady singing.jpg

• Like 4