Watching Celebrity I literally just told you.  

He seems to have aged quite a bit and seems a bit gaunt, or is this just my imagination? 

• Like 1

looks like paul misspelled jimmy carter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

He's been looking strange for a few years. Almost like the half-way point between Zac Efron and Simon Cowell. Heavy makeup and had some kind of work done.

• Like 1

For quite a while he's been no stranger to the makeup department. Before the hair transplant around 4-5 years ago he looked like a dead geisha. Now, he just looks dead.

I saw him live, around this time, last year, and he seemed fine. :/ :)

Plastic surgery addiction cant exactly kill someone though, unless its something like lipo. I honestly think its just him staying in shape and doing lots of sports, plus age tends to make your cheekbones pop out more as your face gets progressively saggier.

Question is : who will be the first to die between Jimmy Carr and Jimmy Carter ? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fantomasss said:

Question is : who will be the first to die between Jimmy Carr and Jimmy Carter ? 

Carr is 52 this year, so probably expected to live another 35 years or so. By this logic, Carr's definitely going first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

36 minutes ago, TQR said:

Carr is 52 this year, so probably expected to live another 35 years or so.

But not everyone who reaches 52 makes it to 53

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

not only makeup I think, he does have lost a considerable amount of weight judging by his neck… 

2 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

not only makeup I think, he does have lost a considerable amount of weight judging by his neck… 

2 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I agree with you and with Paul Bearer.  Have thought this for a little while now.  Yeah, he's obviously been obsessed with his image and he's changed his appearance drastically with the hair transplant and obvious plastic surgery on his face and the like.  But I do think that he looks gaunt, rather than just losing weight to get in better shape, let's say.  I hope nothing is amiss, as he's one of my favorite comics, but the thought absolutely crossed my mind that he could be dealing with some type of illness.  

I  wish he'd get that awful laugh a transplant.

• Haha 4

It’s been scientifically proven that people will do anything to not look or sound like Lloyd Cole. Elvis: plastic surgery, then went to live with Hitler on the moon. Tanita Tickertape: dunked her whole head in a big bowl of sulphuric acid.

Why did he need the hair transplant when he wasn't obviously balding before he had it? Unless it was a toupee or a very meticulously placed comb-over? 

16 minutes ago, Sod's Law said:

Why did he need the hair transplant when he wasn't obviously balding before he had it? Unless it was a toupee or a very meticulously placed comb-over? 

Probably because in TV image matters a lot, and given he'd already had his teeth done by this point, Carr clearly cares about his image more than most. Also he had it done during covid, which was the best time for someone to try out cosmetic experiments given very few would see the immediate effects if it went wrong.

I keep pressing on this thread when I want to check the Jimmy Carter thread. 

He did a South East Asian tour recently and I remember thinking he didn't look particularly well compared to how I remembered him. But then again most people tend to look older after 20 years